• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only Haruka via reactive evolution (And I only say this just because realms with no time or sealed time exist in Tsuki ga and she'd definitely adapt to it based on what we've seen). But Alte gets a lightning strike off and it's bad for whoever's on the receiving end of that.
Cronus have Low Godly plus slew of Immortalities as Bugster. He also open time stop but a press of a button is enough, and if thing goes south all of the sudden then “Reset” trigger if he isn’t completely kill in one blow or have any way to prevent Reset.

Also, what’s the most exotic things that the lightning have petrified? Cronus by this point is walking data/virus giving form due to his physiology.

Hey I wonder if anyone in the varies tier could beat Nyarlo- oh wait he can BFR and let his homes do the work

Cronus have Low Godly plus slew of Immortalities as Bugster. He also open time stop but a press of a button is enough, and if thing goes south all of the sudden then “Reset” trigger if he isn’t completely kill in one blow or have any way to prevent Reset
Lighting is certainly an instant kill for someone without resistance.

Well then, I guess they can take top spot.

Until I find some petrification feats and have her resist hehehe

Then Cronus revive and have a go at it again. Or does Alte lightning actually neg Low Godly/Immortality?
It can if the Low-Godly is based on the soul...But Cronus is based on data which... is not Low-Godly?

I swear there was a thread concerning data actually being completely physical so regenerating from data is just a higher end physical regen feat and not Low-Godly.

It can if the Low-Godly is based on the soul...But Cronus is based on data which... is not Low-Godly?

I swear there was a thread concerning data actually being completely physical so regenerating from data is just a higher end physical regen feat and not Low-Godly.
Bugster straight up revive after getting EE, including their thought process and whatnot.

But if you wanna make a revision for Bugster physiology as a whole then go ahead, I’m more than welcome to have one more people help the verse out.

If the regen from complete physical EE then that's a good enough feat in its own right.

However, regenerating from data isn't a Low-Godly feat; at least from what I have seen. And if the EE can erase bodies but not data, then it's a limitation of the EE and not strength of the regeneration.

Regardless; I know nothing about Kamen Rider, so there's no reason why I'd be the one to make that CRT thread.

If the regen from complete physical EE then that's a good enough feat in its own right.

However, regenerating from data isn't a Low-Godly feat; at least from what I have seen. And if the EE can erase bodies but not data, then it's a limitation of the EE and not strength of the regeneration.
It erased both physical body (human host) and data as well if Bugster virus is strong enough.

where is that stated exactly cause i wanna confirm if you do not mind.
I don't remember tbh.

But it's something to do with the revisions on characters being made of data being 10-C instead of 2-D or whatever. Cause data is physical, it's just an amalgamation of electrons or something. So really small, but not 2-D nor abstract/incorporeal.

I don't remember tbh.

But it's something to do with the revisions on characters being made of data being 10-C instead of 2-D or whatever. Cause data is physical, it's just an amalgamation of electrons or something. So really small, but not 2-D nor abstract/incorporeal.
Yes but I'm a trust but verify kind of guy. I'm willing to trust you on this if you give me a citation. Anything will do. Thead name, a quote heck even an image will do. I just want to confirm that's all.

this thread talks a bit about it; it's too much of a hassle trying to find the original thread though, it's already been years since that standard came into play.
I checked the Regen page as well as the thread you forwarded me. All I see is alusions to data being confirmed as physical for that particular verse. And nothing in the Regen page says anything about data. It does not look that solid. There's traces of it sure but it seems specific... Are you sure I can't get a more direct citation? I just want to confirm this.

No, ask a mod or something.

Or type in 10-C data and search through all of those quotes that pop up, I'm not doing that to satisfy you.

Can attack him with 8k swords (each executing a separate skill). Can release his aura to pressure his foe to follow his tempo, to change along with the change of his aura making him fall into a passive state of becoming weary to deal with him. To try to avoid to reveal any mistake as he would have to continuously change his trajectory and aura to not be surpassed by Qin Mu. This pressure will increase with each moment to make the target to show flaws.

Can destroy/purge the soul (from the cycle of reincarnation), can absorb it from the body and have it appear in his hands. Can bfr it to Yondu and from here the Wizard Lord will have to overpower the Earth Count in soul manipulation to escape because once in Yondu your existence becomes property of him. He's a primordial god who controls countless worlds ... so kinda hard to overpower his soul.

He can predict and copy any move the other party will do as long as he can compute them. He can also seal him in a spatial cage that forms endless cages (a cage within another and so on).

And much more.

Can attack him with 8k swords (each executing a separate skill). Can release his aura to pressure his foe to follow his tempo, to change along with the change of his aura making him fall into a passive state of becoming weary to deal with him. To try to avoid to reveal any mistake as he would have to continuously change his trajectory and aura to not be surpassed by Qin Mu. This pressure will increase with each moment to make the target to show flaws.

Can destroy/purge the soul (from the cycle of reincarnation), can absorb it from the body and have it appear in his hands. Can bfr it to Yondu and from here the Wizard Lord will have to overpower the Earth Count in soul manipulation to escape because once in Yondu your existence becomes property of him. He's a primordial god who controls countless worlds ... so kinda hard to overpower his soul.

He can predict and copy any move the other party will do as long as he can compute them. He can also seal him in a spatial cage that forms endless cages (a cage within another and so on).

And much more.
What stops monkey from absorbing and death haxing

It requires a temple to sacrifice which he doesn't have in his equipment. Plus intoning three words or lifting a hand is easier than sacrificing such a thing.

I would like to request that you read the profile.

Death Manipulation and Absorption (Requires a tower sacrifice every two turns)

Yeah, exactly. It requires a tower sacrifice. My bad for saying temple but it's the same thing. He needs to sacrifice something he doesn't have on his equipment. Don't think he will carry a building with him.

I see if that's the case he shouldn't be up there so I don't have a problem with him being removed however he was not the only one I suggested then Adora.

The moment Shallow Vernal appears, the story has already entered the final arc, and thus no matter what you do, seal her, nullify her abilities, causally erase her, etc it doesn't matter.

Even if you killed her before, she used her abilities, she would still end your story, it's passive.

She doesn't have any way to affect type 5 acausality nor nep2 yet, she just appeared in the story, so her full abilities aren't really known right now, neither are the top tiers really, we always cut away from the fights, just get a little bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back