• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Creator got Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 that let interact with Acausaclity Type 5, given the accepted standard.

No feat yet for the Creator but The Creator should probably have NEP Type 2 and its interaction as it can interact with Bartleley who has transduality type 2; Transuality Type 2 pretty much has definition requirements for NEP Type 2 where characters exist outside dualities and concepts of the verse.
The argument would probably be stronger after tier 1-A and restriction are removed for transduality.
Ultimately, a CRT to accept the point is important.

I mean she perceives higher dimensions as fictional.

Speaking of her, i find her 5-B key amusing, if someone kills her, she becomes her tier 1 self, because as the last story, she can't die as long as other stories exist, these stories include higher dimensions, if the 5-B Shallow Vernal dies, she becomes her complete self, before she nerf herself.

Transuality Type 2 pretty much has definition requirements for NEP Type 2 where characters exist outside dualities and concepts of the verse..
like i said on discord transduality type 2 does not mean you are nep2, we do case by case if they way that they are transdual means that they would qualify for nep2 then yes, but if not then no

like i said on discord transduality type 2 does not mean you are nep2, we do case by case if they way that they are transdual means that they would qualify for nep2 then yes, but if not then no
Like I said if existence erasure or the like exists in the verse, characters have tranduality like type 2 to those concepts then I can see NEP Type 2.
Things like existence erasure already exist in the Wizard 101 verse.

I mean she perceives higher dimensions as fictional.

Speaking of her, i find her 5-B key amusing, if someone kills her, she becomes her tier 1 self, because as the last story, she can't die as long as other stories exist, these stories include higher dimensions, if the 5-B Shallow Vernal dies, she becomes her complete self, before she nerf herself.
Wasn't there any proof of them being superior to the lower ones? I don't think just a mere mention of higher dimensions is enough for her to be 6-D. I also don't recall seeing any proof of it being superior to the lower dimension in the discussion thread other than that they are superior to beings whose powers can't even be described by infinity. I don't think that's enough proof for those higher dimensions to be legit.

I mean, he beats the narrator, and the narrator sees Azathoth, who is Low 1-C, as fiction. This should be 6-D, no?

Like I said if existence erasure or the like exists in the verse, characters have tranduality like type 2 to those concepts then I can see NEP Type 2.
Things like existence erasure already exist in the Wizard 101 verse.
you mean them existing outside of the concepts of erasure, which means jack all cause it doesnt mean they dont exist on a fundamental level

you mean them existing outside of the concepts of erasure, which means jack all cause it doesnt mean they dont exist on a fundamental level
Given the contexts I said earlier regarding this case and adding to them, if they exist on that fundamental level of this concept or the like then they would not have transduality type 2 in the first place.

The Creator got Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 that let interact with Acausaclity Type 5, given the accepted standard.

No feat yet for the Creator but The Creator should probably have NEP Type 2 and its interaction as it can interact with Bartleley who has transduality type 2; Transuality Type 2 pretty much has definition requirements for NEP Type 2 where characters exist outside dualities and concepts of the verse.
The argument would probably be stronger after tier 1-A and restriction are removed for transduality.
Ultimately, a CRT to accept the point is important.
Ignoring how I'm really uncomfortable with this sort of ability scaling, I'd rather wait until Transduality is revised before making the claim that they have this ability.

So uh, Liu Mei should probably beat White Queen and take 2nd 4-B what with empathic hax that takes the moment people see her and can affect people that have 5 layers of mind/soul-hax resistance over a base resistance in the low trillions. Well that plus the standard Xianxia BS.

I doubt that they're moving from 1-B and people really shouldn't talk so confidently about it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back