• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO vs Knives Millions

Let me start off by asking this, what abilities and what Resistances does 5-B Eiji have? I assume they're different from his 4-B stuff?

Let me start off by asking this, what abilities and what Resistances does 5-B Eiji have? I assume they're different from his 4-B stuff?
If you mean 4-B as in TaMaShiy Combo thing, then yes.
TaMaShiy Combo lacks like everything he had in the "Complete Combos" tab, because it's a whole new combo.

As Schnee Two chose his 5-B to 4-B Key, I assume OOO would be in TaJaDor? This form has flight and fireballs mainly. But he can also create a black hole too.
If he's in a pinch, the Purple Core Medals inside him will automatically transform him into PuToTyra Combo, the one that has conceptual destruction on him.

Anyway I'll give Einji the benefit of the doubt and I'll assume he has everything his profile has to offer.

Knives Millions starts off with 1 of 3 tactics, the first one being by spamming the **** out of his nasty ass space-time slashing, Existence Erasing, Matter Deconstruction Angel Wing attack's that work automatically. For reference Knives is a nasty son of a ******* bitch who loves to stay far away from his opponent, even as far as half way across the world. Knives loves to play the range and spam game, and while Eiji has type 8 Immortality and resistance to Existence Erasure he'll still be greatly damaged by the Space Time slashing and the Deconstruction. Which in turn would destroy Eiji completely and his core. While he can resist Knives Void based Existence Erasure he cannot resist the matter Deconstruction aspect. And it isn't your average type of Deconstruction, Knives destroys the target atom by atom. Which includes Eiji and everything included within Eiji. He type 8 is meaningless if him and everything inside of him is deconstructed beyond atoms and slashed apart by something able to slash apart the space time of billions of dimensions. Knives can play the range game while Eiji can't hit him with his much inferior range.

Tactic 2: Bombardment of his Void Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation combo, with well how do I put it.... Big, *******, Nasty, Massive explosions. ( Knives was caught in the epicenter of the attack so Void Manipulation isn't bothering him much FYI. )

Tactic 3: Teleporting into outer space, in order to spam his mind hax and parasite hax that can mind hax The entire, Diddly planet and turns them into plants for him to absorb.

I don't see a way for Eiji to win here tbh, he's very badly beaten in the range game to the point where he'll never locate Knives or be able to engage with him due to Knives immense range advantags and Knives has counter measures against his type 8 in the form of atomic annihilation ( soon to be plank based and causality destruction. ) and possession isn't valid since Knives is fused with the Arc, an amalgamation of thousands upon thousands of plants, each with their own consciousness who'll attack and eject invaders.

Oh also Knives has already fought against an opponent who spams Black-hole's already, expect his opponent was about 1000x more precise than Eiji and his could expand to 1-5KM instantly.

he cannot resist the matter Deconstruction aspect. And it isn't your average type of Deconstruction, Knives destroys the target atom by atom. Which includes Eiji and everything included within Eiji. He type 8
That sound good and all. The problem however is that his entire body is made out of Cell/Core Medals. Aka, basically conceptualized form of desire. Making it basically impossible to destroy as even things like his own spatial/reality cut are unable to destroy them so that’s out of the question.

Knives being able to resists his own void hax is good. But Eiji’s void hax + EE are conceptual base. A casual strike is enough for Putotyra combos to obliterated Core Medals. He wouldn’t just void hax Knives he would received a void hax that directly destroy Knives as a concept.

Still Knives still outrange him quite significantly and Eiji doesn’t really have any sort of resistances against his mind hax which will most likely seal a win against Eiji here since he can’t really close the distance.

Knives and his slashing is a tad bit different than Eiji's spatial slashing. Knives has both spatial and temporal slashing, that can cut through not only the fabric of one spade time dimension but rather billions. He also has Deconstruction, as long as Eiji is a pshycial entity and if his core is. ( I'm under the assumption it is? )

Fair but he could simply just reflect them or make his barrier eat the attack.

Yeah I think range is what seals the deal, and yall thought Gilgamesh was a nasty range spammer lol.

He also has Deconstruction, as long as Eiji is a pshycial entity and if his core is.
That isn’t the problem you see. The Medals are definitely physical. But due to it’s conceptual property it really can’t be destroy in a “conventional” way. It take a conceptual equivalent of anti-matter to even damage one of them.

Eiji kind of tank his own attack so Reflection have various degree of it actually working.

But really Range is the key issue here. Eiji can’t do much against the massive gap in range.

Unfortunately, Sir Ovens are working for a revision of Legend Rider tiering. Every crossover keys will be merged into one which mean the 5-B rating will be removed soon.

Not like it matters really, this is mostly a hax fight anyway.

I’ll let Eiiji go into 4B if necessary

Back