• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
they likely lose their friend heart powers if they don't go for it immediately which they won't if they have optional equipment tac steals it.

Wait, let’s make this a thread.
Rocky vs Tac.
Assuming Tac can steal all of the items and heart power at once, he can only fit so much in his hands.
Using the rod is faster then Tac’s steal and that brings a high tier character who one shots Tac. So it may not be needed.

He has only been shown stealing copy abilities not something that they naturally have. So friend heart power stealing seems reasonable. Even then it wouldn't be impossible that he has better match ups being their opponent but better in a match seems better then a morally hax.

Well, for my reason for why Ark-Zero should be in top 5 8-A is because of his passive Fear Aura and Madness Manip That works again people with Willpower. Type 8 that is basically impossible for most 8-A to reach (a satellite hundreds of meters deep in some random lake/a super satellite launch thousands of kilometers in the orbit), frankly ridiculous Precog that allow Ark-Zero to create behavioral predictions/simulations so real the user can experience billions of possible future event based on opponent thought, emotions, skills and abilities and promptly become more powerful from it. This Reactive Power Level is good enough that it can reverse stomp the MC that used to stomp him in physical stats in the very same fight (until the MC reveal that his Reactive Power Level and Precog is far superior to Ark-Zero). Tons of way to dura neg (mostly through deconstruct and matter manip).

Make the match.

Edit forgot to mention. Ikki Kurogane has a 10-C key, should I have him fight Vince or Ado?

Actually, one last change to 10-C, Annie from LOL actually might destroy Vince.
She could probably overpower his regen with her fire, (a 7-C fire attack would definitely kill him well enough.)

How does ikki freezing work? needs contact or is based on thought.

How fast does ikki use it?

maybe madara can use Izanagi or Susanoo to avoid and one shot

How does ikki freezing work? needs contact or is based on thought.
Usually he uses it with contact (with his blade), but he can throw his blade or if he's feeling like it, he just doesn't care such as when he froze a sea.
How fast does ikki use it?
As soon as he gets the chance.
maybe madara can use Izanagi or Susanoo to avoid and one shot
Meh avoiding ikki is a tall order.

Characters from Trigun are pretty good non smurfs. Namely Vash or Knives.
FYI Vash has Massive Barrier Creation, Black-hole bullets which can absorb shit on a plank level, which can expand to 1KM and his Sub-Space bullets can BFR opponents into different dimensions.

Since I bored, let's see if I co something here. Any chance of Bolt Crank doing something in a 9-A spot? Also have Evil Robot from Valiant for Low 2-C, would suggest Toyo Harada and Peter Stanchek as well, but they haven't been updated in a long time.

Also, suggest to remove any character from Anima: Beyond Fantasy as they technically under revision and could change; instead have Eli for 9-B.

Yes I know, but what I'm trying to say is that there's a chance that he can use it to get free, not that it's literally what is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back