• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what makes Adam Blade get his 3rd spot?

I looked into his profile and sure, he got quite amount of hax. But I didn't see anything that can makes him deals with Type 1 Abstract....and his lacks of defense to mindhax just makes it worse.
I honestly don't know, if he doesn't have any passive abilities, it seems even DP 6-C's can defeat him no problem with Speed Unequalized.

Oh btw Characters from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry on 2nd 6-C. 1 of them barely lost to Rimuru, i can make them fight Negi if need be though.
What about the Characters from the verse next to Negi on the 2nd 6-C spot Speed Unequalized?. Are you just aiming for Negi's spot?.

I believe Rimuru is the strongest 6-C from Tensai and the only reason rakudai didn't stomp him is cus i was getting tired of arguing in circles. So idk.

Are the negi supporters here though?

I believe Rimuru is the strongest 6-C from Tensai and the only reason rakudai didn't stomp him is cus i was getting tired of arguing in circles. So idk.

Are the negi supporters here though?
Alright then, I don't know why Tensei characters are on 2nd 6-C when they have a character in top spot.

I don't know any Negi supports but if they don't show up here you could make a match and see.

Once Negi dies he will try to posses you and it was in 12 billion or trillion potency. Thats what I remember from old threads.

I honestly don't know, if he doesn't have any passive abilities, it seems even DP 6-C's can defeat him no problem with Speed Unequalized.

Judging by his current profile, yes they can. Even Keiji will beats him due lacking resistance to mindhax.

Maybe dumped Adam to 5th place and move up Puella, DP and Keiji a spot from their current positions for now.

Last edited:
Ergenverse characters aren't 5-C anymore.

However, they are now High 6-B, 6-A and 5-B.

For High 6-B, pretty sure Anima characters are not there anymore so they should be taken off. I'll se about making a vs for the higher members of that tier, but passive soul destruction and powernull in a 30k meters area should be enough to get them the free spot.

For 6-A, They should take the free spot for the same reason.

For High 6-A, passive soul crush and magic null does Kakashi in absolutely. We'll see about the other two in a thread.

At 5-B, Mustachio already lost to Ergen in lower tiers. I can make the match if needed though.

Btw, Gongsun Wan'er would probably passive R to death so she'd probably take 4th 4-B.

Her passives being? Because it might not work on R
She has a bunch, but the major ones are...

Soul Destruction, for those that resist it being crushed soul absorption. At 4-B, she can affect all souls in the eternal realms - grass and insects included - with the realm being over a hundred times as large as trash planets like Suzaku, which has a sea over 300 million miles.

Mind (Makes people unconscious), Fear (described as greater than the fear of death) and pain (physically painful to look at).

Power Null (Can negate powers from being used, has over 35 layers)

Absorption (Of blood, energy, souls and power)

And the less combat applicable are physics manipulation (makes the world's physics work by Xianxia rules) and limited probability manipulation (makes herself much more likely to succeed at anything she does, but no 100%).

Her passives being? Because it might not work on R
Soul Crush, Power Null, Mind Break are the main ones. Also stuff like collapsing internal organs on a whim but that probably won't work on R if I'm getting this right.

Soul crush is useless R doesn't have a soul mind break wont work he's mindless power null might work if it doesn't get consumed by greed

......Where on his profile does it say he's mindless? Or soulless? He's very much sentient and in possession of a mind.

Wan'er resists power absorption anyway.

Im pretty sure it's due to greed stuff and how he was born
Greed is absorption conceptual maniplation and power null

He has a mind. You can be a gas, water or idea and have a mind. The fact that he has "cunning" on Intelligence section should tell you that much.

Wan'er resists all of that (along with like 33 other hax)

Definitly has to be added on the profile if he lacks either of those. Since this is Wan'er specifically, she also freezes people if not holding her aura back, from blood to souls to magical energy.

I guess I'll make that fight then.

Ergenverse characters aren't 5-C anymore.

However, they are now High 6-B, 6-A and 5-B.

For High 6-B, pretty sure Anima characters are not there anymore so they should be taken off. I'll se about making a vs for the higher members of that tier, but passive soul destruction and powernull in a 30k meters area should be enough to get them the free spot.

For 6-A, They should take the free spot for the same reason.

For High 6-A, passive soul crush and magic null does Kakashi in absolutely. We'll see about the other two in a thread.

At 5-B, Mustachio already lost to Ergen in lower tiers. I can make the match if needed though.
I removed them from 5-C

Removed Anima characters from High 6-B, and added Ergenverse characters in a free spot.

Added them in 6-A

Added them above Kakashi in High 6-A

I'd probably say make the match just in case.

Bumping this

Judging by his current profile, yes they can. Even Keiji will beats him due lacking resistance to mindhax.

Maybe dumped Adam to 5th place and move up Puella, DP and Keiji a spot from their current positions for now.

No and Klein is still missing.
Yeah I almost forgot about that. Given it doesn't seem like Yhwach can effect him, plus Klein's abilities, I'll just add him. If anything comes up that changes that I can just switch it again so it's not a problem.

Edit: Added him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back