• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old man gets greedy. Battle for 5th strongest 6-A.

Idk who tendou arima is but looking at his page he looks haxy but same goes for R so, I'll for with R

Both of their abilities look exactly the same, just commissioner R having more abilities which idk if will help, so basically I'll go for R's AP and Dura. again idk who the other guy is, so Im going off base on my knowledge and stuff

Desperado's fate/fear manipulation is passive yes. R doesn't have anyway to deal with passives but Greed can also act on it's own I believe?

Greed is a conceptual entity and doesn't have a mind in a conventional sense so the fear manipulation shouldn't work on it. Fate manipulation might also be difficult to use against Greed specifically.

Yeah but Greed has to eat a dude that can turn into a bunch of shit and is overall a soul before R dies. I mean R is kinda f'ed. Tendou can just 1 shot him while he's too scared to act.

As for greed, even absorbing Tendou wouldn't necessarily end the fight cus Tendou can exist as the magic that has escaped his soul (assuming Greed can eat souls). So Tendou can just end greed in that state.

Nah he doesn't. He can absorb conceptual power null iirc. Not conceptual absorption. He's just absorbing something that can affect a concept, not the concept itself.

Yeah but it doesn't qualify iirc. I had a similar thing for Tendou, when he dies he becomes pure magic, but his ability is conceptual disaster so he would technically be a concept, but it was turned down cus it wasn't the concept itself, it was just something that can manipulate the concept.

Also iirc the reason Edel beat R back in the day is cus R would hold Greed back as not to fight Edel cus it would be the end for both of them.

It's literally on his profile. It was accepted n a CRT. It directly consumes a conceptual law. Tendou's example is kind of vague, it just has the word concept in it. Greeds feat is literally interacting with and absorbing a type 3 concept.

And that example is a fallacy in regards to Greed as A it's accepted and on his profile and it's a much more straight forward feat. We are literally arguing about an ability that he just straight up has and is on his profile. If you don't agree you would have to make a CRT.

I know jack about Harima and avoid Rakudai matches like the plague but I guess the fate-hax might be too much for R? Fear shouldn't affect R since he resists empathic-hax. Idk, that's all I could get.

Tendou FRA, also greed probably shouldnt have concept hax cause he is not controlling the concept he simply ate a concept it is more like NPI it is like Aatrox who destroyed the concept of war but he doesnt have concept manip just NPI. Unless he controls Taboo now.

Back