• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Li Qiye's profile will have to revamped into a single Low 2-C key, prob, so there isn't much point in debating the lower stuff.

Li Qiye's profile will have to revamped into a single Low 2-C key, prob, so there isn't much point in debating the lower stuff.
Is that so?

Then, I think it's safe to remove him from 4th 6-C and replace it with Puella characters then? It's not like he can do anything to Abstract type 1 anyway, judging from what I see in his profile.

Although hitting abstracts shouldn't be difficult for his Immortal Emperor projections, I'm planning to yeet the current stuff and remake the profile on a higher level since he'd have 27 trillion keys otherwise. So, yeah, should be fine to remove him, unless someone else wants to argue for him.

How about current Karaka? Is he able to be somewhere in the top 5 of the Low 6-B? I know it's necessary to make a match against one of the top 5 for him to be there, but I'm just asking based on the powers and resistances he has, how well he can go against them.

How about current Karaka? Is he able to be somewhere in the top 5 of the Low 6-B? I know it's necessary to make a match against one of the top 5 for him to be there, but I'm just asking based on the powers and resistances he has, how well he can go against them.
Could you link the profile.

Does he have any defense against Possession, Mind Manipulation/Empathy Manipulation, Sealing, Sleep Inducement, and or Power Nullification? If not, I don't see him getting past the Danny Phantom characters who are in 5th spot currently. They have the speed advantage as well.

So about Alovenus and Ruphas for Low 1-A, relooking at some things Ruphas and Alovenus performed the Low 1-A feat, and they were suppose to be even, cause they reached the highest form of strongest, infinity vs infinity=stalemate.

However despite that being said, Alovenus still was increasing the rate at which she got stronger, Ruphas started doing it slightly faster and then the difference in power became large.

In short even in Low 1-A there power still increases, but Ruphas>Alovenus.

Op hasn't given them a spot in Low 1-A yet, despite being nominated before, bringing them up again.

So about Alovenus and Ruphas for Low 1-A, relooking at some things Ruphas and Alovenus performed the Low 1-A feat, and they were suppose to be even, cause they reached the highest form of strongest, infinity vs infinity=stalemate.

However despite that being said, Alovenus still was increasing the rate at which she got stronger, Ruphas started doing it slightly faster and then the difference in power became large.

In short even in Low 1-A there power still increases, but Ruphas>Alovenus.

Op hasn't given them a spot in Low 1-A yet, despite being nominated before, bringing them up again.
Could you link Ruphas profile so I can add said character. I'm not the OP but I'll update the list to keep things moving to some degree. Since 4 spots are still available, I'll just drop Ruphas in 2nd spot.

Not a revision yet, is in work but more or less is useless to hold him there as InfiniteSped will rework him in just one key.

Not a revision yet, is in work but more or less is useless to hold him there as InfiniteSped will rework him in just one key.
Alright then, I'll remove him.
Shouldn't characters from Fairy Odd parents be removed from High 5-A, the Fairies tiers were changed from high 5-A to 3-A if I remember
Yes, they got buffed to 3-A so I'll remove them.

That was before their Hax nerf, but they should still be able to incap due to them having conceptual manip type 2 which should be able to get past her he AE type 1
Nothing changes, the downgrades removed Dracula's mid-godly (It was just his type 8), and removed his immortality negation.

Dracula stomped Altair from passive incapacitation, Altair's AE was from a type 4 concept

Last edited:
So what makes Adam Blade get his 3rd spot?

I looked into his profile and sure, he got quite amount of hax. But I didn't see anything that can makes him deals with Type 1 Abstract....and his lacks of defense to mindhax just makes it worse.

Oh btw Characters from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry on 2nd 6-C. 1 of them barely lost to Rimuru, i can make them fight Negi if need be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back