• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

Y'know, it's funny that literally none of the 6-B spots on here are on the OG list, because 6-B is so damn loaded full of smurfs.

I was going to ask for her to be in Low 6-B but then I realised that she has 5D resistances and likely abilities in that key :(.

InfiniteSped said:
The non-smurf Ergenverse characters should be able to beat Bugs Bunny in High 4-C, I think.

5-C should just be "Characters from Ergenverse", not just Revelations
Make a match just to be sure about it.

Ok, I will add it.

Yeah he is really powerful, but he has no way to put her down and her soul manip is on the level of millions using that she can possess him.

He has OP skills such as End of World where he can make his illusions a reality tha overpowers Shion's Chaotic Fate which is a skill that manipulaties Fate or Power Null her which Leblance doesnt resist rendering all her skills including Possession. He also has Time Stop and can Leblanc interact with abstracts?

hmm yeah those are pretty strong, I guess it depends on who does what first? Is there anyone else beside him in that tier that is that powerful? because if we are using most of the 7-C from TSSDK in that place then she could still share it afterall he still cant killer her completely.

The WN profile for slime is kinda a mess right now and I'm focusing fixing the LN version which I already made progress. My memory is kinda fuzzy in the WN and Rimuru in that tier is kinda weak. I forgot who are the strong characters in that tier besides Diablo.

Diablo might be the strongest 7-C in the slime verse. Rimuru, who should be a close a second, doesn't have resistance to his abilities like his Matter Manipulation and such here.

Rimuru does not have the kind of skills that she would have issues with, unlike all that reality warping and other op shit Diablo has.

tbh these people only stomp him on profiles but we know that if they had fought in the novel Rimuru would have beat them somehow.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
The WN profile for slime is kinda a mess right now and I'm focusing fixing the LN version which I already made progress. My memory is kinda fuzzy in the WN and Rimuru in that tier is kinda weak. I forgot who are the strong characters in that tier besides Diablo.
Shion could also be stated stronger with Cook that has Matter Manipulation, Law Manipulation, among others. Benimaru (Web Novel) have good space hax that could stop Diablo's Regenerationn and hae resitance to many of Diablo's hax. Man, his Low-Godly regenration should be added.

ExSENNA said:
Naughty Bear for 8-C

and Zach Noveda is 10-B not 8-C. He's "8-C with Magic" and iirc we put characters with their base key. that's why JoJo guys are at 10-A and not 8-C
JoJo guys are also not 8-C because they're too weak for 8-C.

We've had a lot of discussion & disagreement about this rule (around 150 posts ago) but nothing got resolved :L

ExSENNA said:
Zach Noveda is 10-B not 8-C. He's "8-C with Magic" and iirc we put characters with their base key. that's why JoJo guys are at 10-A and not 8-C
Noveda is kinda muddy, since he indeed has 8-C dura, but his Striking Strenght really makes me doubt he should be counted as 8-C.

Agnaa said:
JoJo guys are also not 8-C because they're too weak for 8-C.

We've had a lot of discussion & disagreement about this rule (around 150 posts ago) but nothing got resolved :L
It kinda got mentioned a bunch of times. The problem is that nothing besides "that's the rule that was decided" was ever said.

There's not much point to discussion if it is not gonna be taken into account.

InfiniteSped said:
Because he can't punch that hard. >_>
So do god-tier characters that don't physically attack not get included in tier 2/1 discussions?

InfiniteSped said:
Characters like Monika have 10-B Striking Strength, but tier 2 AP/Dura.

Zach Noveda has 10-B Striking Strength, but tier 8 AP/Dura.

What makes one of these characters allowed on the list but not the other?

Characters like Monika have 10-B Striking Strength, but tier 2 AP/Dura.

Zach Noveda has 10-B Striking Strength, but tier 8 AP/Dura.

What makes one of these characters allowed on the list but not the other?

That's why I said it's muddy, I'm not really sure if they should count or not.

Back