• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

No

It doesn't say so on his profile but from what I understand that is a mistake. SK's profile has its range as multiversal.

Gremmy easily over the other two .... definitely over Kenny at least. Hikone is a brick as well as far as I remember so he should beat him too. Kenny's main thing would be RC GG if he got a placement but Gremmy is simply better.

6-B Yhwach doesn't have the Almighty, just reiatsu crush, the usual atomic hax, EE sword and absorption.

Does range count for smurfs? Only asking because the OP specified higher D AP or hax. If so, scrap em and swap out Yhwach for Aizen if he beats the guys below Yhwach.

@Ion I don't get what you mean by Levy is in the same territory as Zach Noveda anyways what do they both have in common?

Strawboi said:
@Ion I don't get what you mean by Levy is in the same territory as Zach Noveda anyways what do they both have in common?
Zach Noveda is 8-C on both AP and Dura, but doesn't have 8-C Striking Strength because his 8-C comes from his magic. Levy has the same problem, Low 7-B AP and Dura, but not Striking Strength.

Ionliosite said:
It is? I know nothing of Castlevania.
It isn't So... is it or not? Explain why
The Castle is a Dimension on its own, but that doesn't make their hax higher dimensional, it is Tier 4 or Tier 2, depends of which key you are using for Dracula

Like Killah said, the castle is the manifestation of Dracula's power and a creature of chaos.

Nothing more. All of its relevant hax isn't really higher-D.

Does relevancy matter though?

Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional hax or AP then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said hax is pratically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimentional being and resistances.

Julius Novachrono simply sees the future and can easily heighten his own time, blitz and disintegrate him (am pretty sure resisting time stop is only important for time stop, so time resistance wouldn't stop him from getting aged to death, but I could be wrong).

Blade can easily just use law or reality manipulation to make a joke out of him and subjective reality to just shrug off what he does.

6-C Negi blitzes him to oblivion, and from there can just pound him before he can even react, use magic darts that don't care about magic barriers and turn the target to dust, pull him into a pocket reality where Negi-Ialda more or less controls everything, BFR him, etc. And he's... I really don't think he's getting past the Tensei Shitara people.

He can't kill Holy Mami as she relies on her rumor and gets stronger when she resurrects, and I am pretty sure she still has her power nulling ribbons so... yeah, not good.

He's not getting past Rimuru. That's all I can say.

Should Thor from marvel comics be a smurf ? He has immunity to tier 1 mindhax and some of his hax might be able to affect tier 2 characters.

@Lordwhis Odin didn't create a spell so Thor's weapon can pierce the armor of a celestia? if that is what you mean

Does the monarch of Piontland have no 3D voice? Doesn't that aria smurf?

Back