• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

For 9-B D&D I think it is also do to some of them having abstract existence, BFR, Soul hax, Law, and Chaos manipulation, Passive fear hax and a crap ton of resistances though they are not 4-D.

I wish I could pin point exactly which are the 9-Bs that matter to try and argue something but that's proving difficult. Best I can imagine is the likes of the Imp, but even the Passive Fear Manip or madness manip by letting people see how it regenerates doesn't matter much as Toda has regen negation.

But I could be missing someone.

Try asking verse experts directly.

Every single Digimon has 5D hax in virtue of their physiology of being neo-platonic emanations of their 5D true selves, and being able to attack DigiCores which are the embodiment of their mind and soul.

Does having enhanced senses that allows you to have like 2-C sensing with being able to track events taking place, and locate things in other worlds count as smurfy?

Note: When the character is a 3-D tier below 3-A*

Any 4-D ability in a 3-D tier is smurf, even if it's useless.

Question what about separated pocket realities that are only a galaxy in size, and someone can sense events coming from those from their other universe?

That example sounds extremely specific lol, who are you thinking on in particular?

And yes, tha would count as smurf, since the range of his senses would be 4D.

Saint seiya characters that are galaxy level and up have the enhanced senses to sense events and accurately track them even through other universes

He should lose to Chowder

Funny enough, Shulk can actually win that fight via Precog+Purge for a near instant incap, does depend if Chowder is bloodlusted or not if he is then he could just say "no" to Shulk existing but in character Chowder doesn't do it first thing.

Ionliosite said:
Interesting, interesting, so they should be removed from 3-B, 3-A and High 3-A?
yeah

they have feats of tracking events from universes away from separate spacetime continuums

Can they detect events that are happening at different times in those parallel universes? If the time of two universes moves on side by side and they only detect things within the same time in the other universe, then it's not really going into 4D

hmm thats hard to say. Someone like Libra Genbu (whom i don't think has a page here yet) was able to sense cosmo from a structure that transcends the multiverse and able to use the libra weapons to open a portal there to get a couple bronze saints out

The Underwrold is a tricky one. It has Universes that have time, and don't have time, but they were able to sense cosmo pretty much anywhere from there

Each temple in the house of the Zodiac is best describe as a pocket realities. One of the temples (I forgot which one) was described to be a galaxy and when Saga used Galaxian explosion is pretty much broke the temple and shura yelled out "The Galaxy is breaking apart!!" something along those lines

The Virgo Temple had an Athena Exclamation go off inside of it, and didn't break apart. The Athena Exclamation is a technique that recreates the big bang

But weather or not they detecting thigns at "Different time frames" i haven't seen that one

Ionliosite said:
Are you saying something whose range is beyond a single universe isn't smurf range?
Not in the way we use it, no, since they don't necessarily have to deal with movement in time for this. If they're considered to be smurfs for moving along some alternate spatial dimension that separates two different universes, then any 4D character who destroyed two or more universes would be a smurf as wellby virtue of having range into a 5th dimension that separates the universes (unless said universes were sequential). It's also questionable whether parallel universes are truly separate along an alternate 5th dimension, as opposed to something like quantum superpositions (which is in particularly more plausible if alternate universes occur due to timeline splits caused by random events). Additionally, pocket dimensions are by definition still connected spatially to a main universe (though we often use "pocket dimension" to refer to other actual universes that are just small, in which case they aren't necessarily spatially connected).

^^^^

I have no idea what that question means.

I think hes trying to say something like similarly too "doens't Thano's Precog work on Acausal Type 5's that are Low 1-A?" as in Isn't Thanos a Smurf?

If it's Low 1-A precog on someone below Low 1-A it would be smurf.

Back