• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

InfiniteSped said:
Why are you even asking me, I was just explaining why he has 10-B striking. >_>
Oh okay, my bad, thought you were agreeing.

Just assume the question's pointed at anyone who actually agrees with not having Zach there.

Gunvolt with Joule for 5th 8-B and Low 7-C. He can't beat Nen Crush GG, but Joule basically means he beats or incons with anyone who lacks soulhax thanks to Type 4 and 8.

Ninja (The Messenger) for 4th High 7-C also for Type 4 and 8.

For High 8-C, Primate Artorius no longer exists.

I wanna say Composite Cope for 7-A, but there's probably several characters that beat him. Prevasion, AZ and probably the highest AP in the tier still probably give him a chance, given how limited 7-A is.

Edit: Benjamin (RHG) is probably a major contender as well. So yeah, I'll be making that match.

The 6-C feat has been decided to be invalid by multiple Gunvolt supporters, including myself. While I'm planning a full-on High 7-A upgrade, that hasn't happened yet.

Rotom probably isn't the strongest 7-A Pokemon. Alakazam's most rediculous stuff isn't until Mega Evolution, so I don't really know.

The Smashor said:
Gunvolt with Joule for 5th 8-B and Low 7-C. He can't beat Nen Crush GG, but Joule basically means he beats or incons with anyone who lacks soulhax thanks to Type 4 and 8.
LoL and Yugioh have something to say about Low 7-C

Time to make some matches then, throw out the good 6-B's for Ergenverse.

Good 6-B's for Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu are Root (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu), Mio Misumi, Makoto Misumi, and Sofia Bulga.

Mostly because of their really good resistances among other things like Mind manipulation (Mio's Sleep Manipulation actually worked on people who can resist Tomoki Iwahashi's MM), BFR, and transmutation which bypasses several layers of resistance.

And Root's Dragon roar alone makes him really hax, because it's Petrification, Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Paralysis Inducment, Curse Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Statistics Reduction all wrapped in one which could affect millions of people.

Levy falls into the same muddy territory as Zach Noveda, who we were debating if we should remove or not.

Back