• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit how these guys so broken.
its a tapletop game and has been going on for over 20 years. Tapletop games are suprisingly broken considering the amount of hax the developers can put in plus going on for so long means more and more hax is being added

its a tapletop game and has been going on for over 20 years. Tapletop games are suprisingly broken considering the amount of hax the developers can put in plus going on for so long means more and more hax is being added
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for explanation.
It's even more surprising that despite the meme DnD isn't even top dog in terms of tabletop games, that title (at least here) belongs to this with insane characters like this.

Who is the mainly?
Lemure Lemure and Petrovna.

Petrovna is a Critter and Kikai, so has the standard Kikai resistances + Critters abilities like passive mind and fear, not to mention being too abstract for even normal Kikai who can affect possibilities to affect.

Lemure can trap ppl in an infinite loop of mental death, plus the standard Kikai resistances.

Both also have that follow thing where even if you dodge their intial attack, they mess with space ie Lemure swipes his hand, say you dodge that, when he swiped his hand in the beginning, he was also multiplying the present of the surrounding space, so just dodging his actual hand isn't enough to avoid his attack.

Anyways Arceus for number 3 in 2-A as I am not dealing with the Anos battle right now
Exdeath can now be effected as he is only NEP Type 1. And since Exdeath can be effected Arceus just passively negs everything he can do with powernull+resistence neg

Sooo... regarding the High 6-C spot for To Aru characters. Should I make matches against Zero-One or Black Clover characters or something? Cause I can, if somebody thinks they don't stomp.

Can Ren take a spot in 9-C?
Depends on whether she can beat Yumi... and Zeno, who should IMO also be in spot 5 as he incons Yumi.

NLF

Edit. Wanna another proof? This thread. Back then isekai mahou characters had layered passive 4-D power null which anos didn't resist, and because anos had 99 layers of haxs it would be NLF that they could negate it
let me use a metaphor then if a faucet could release ambrosia, the literal strongest acid in the world, or a liquid so hot it makes a start look like AZ, if it is blocked, the lever cannot move or the tap is just taken off, then it doesn't matter what kinda liquid comes out of the faucet, it won't be able to come out unless the faucet has a way to get around these ways to stop it, and as such the contents don't matter, the faucet in this case is a character and the methods of stopping the flow of it would be the power null
also this entire debate could of just not been had if you had mentioned he resisted 20 layers of power null

Also The Radiance for 4th 9-B due to ae1 on essence which is the stuff that makes up memories thoughts and dreams + passive madness and mind hax that works on multiple layers of resistance, with said hax causing a wide array of effects that still works even when resisted, with it becoming worse after resisting it

Also The Radiance for 4th 9-B due to ae1 on essence which is the stuff that makes up memories thoughts and dreams + passive madness and mind hax that works on multiple layers of resistance, with said hax causing a wide array of effects that still works even when resisted, with it becoming worse after resisting it
From where does Radiance's multiple layers of resistance come from? I don't seem to remember anything like that but then again i wasn't playing a game with power scaling in mind.

Last edited:
let me use a metaphor then if a faucet could release ambrosia, the literal strongest acid in the world, or a liquid so hot it makes a start look like AZ, if it is blocked, the lever cannot move or the tap is just taken off, then it doesn't matter what kinda liquid comes out of the faucet, it won't be able to come out unless the faucet has a way to get around these ways to stop it, and as such the contents don't matter, the faucet in this case is a character and the methods of stopping the flow of it would be the power null
also this entire debate could of just not been had if you had mentioned he resisted 20 layers of power null
That's the worst metaphor you could have made for this case.... There is a reason why there are layers in haxes you can't compare 12 layers of powernull to 99+ layers of haxes, so that they are impossible to powernull unless you have feats or powernull higher than the amount of layers and I previously gave you the answer of a knowledgeable staff about powernull and his answer is that it would be NLF in short. So I'm not going to continue debating this as your replies are only NLF and don't have a single basics.
How many layers of Resistence Neg does Anos resist.
he upscale up to 99 layers as well due to resisting God's power from basically every layer

Eh, it wouldn't ever even encounter the Aburatori who can just destiny hax or paradox it in return.

Lemure Lemure and Petrovna.

Petrovna is a Critter and Kikai, so has the standard Kikai resistances + Critters abilities like passive mind and fear, not to mention being too abstract for even normal Kikai who can affect possibilities to affect.

Lemure can trap ppl in an infinite loop of mental death, plus the standard Kikai resistances.

Both also have that follow thing where even if you dodge their intial attack, they mess with space ie Lemure swipes his hand, say you dodge that, when he swiped his hand in the beginning, he was also multiplying the present of the surrounding space, so just dodging his actual hand isn't enough to avoid his attack.
Can they be hurt with physical attacks?

And is this space attack "inevitable"?

Eh, it wouldn't ever even encounter the Aburatori who can just destiny hax or paradox it in return.
if it is paradoxing by going in the past and making it not exist, then that won't work given everything points to it originating from the dream world which is wholly made out of essence which is ae1, and for destiny manip, what type of destiny would it create for the radiance to lose + aburatori not being able to stay in sba for too long otherwise the infection would get him

if it is paradoxing by going in the past and making it not exist, then that won't work given everything points to it originating from the dream world which is wholly made out of essence which is ae1, and for destiny manip, what type of destiny would it create for the radiance to lose + aburatori not being able to stay in sba for too long otherwise the infection would get him
Note that the aburatori can paradox something without ever actually defeating it in the past. He can corrupt the past's data to just jump to its desired past.

As for destiny manip: One were it wins. It can make one of its temporal clones sacrifice its power to create a regularly impossible destiny that requires no logical path to get to.

from what im reading it needs to actually affect, the person first, before it can actually paradox them, it needed to fight the person it absorbed before it could actually paradox them

is there any examples of this being done, not by it, but just in general, are there any examples of the type of stuff said destiny hax has pulled

from what im reading it needs to actually affect, the person first, before it can actually paradox them, it needed to fight the person it absorbed before it could actually paradox them
Not really. Like, yeah he fought Yukari to do this but he never won. He can likewise just have his clone fight the Radiance repeatedly in the past and repeatedly fail until history gives in and lets him win regardless.

is there any examples of this being done, not by it, but just in general, are there any examples of the type of stuff said destiny hax has pulled
Not many examples, since the original owner of the power needed to sacrifice her power to do so. (Although there might be some examples I'm not aware of in the later volumes...)

The practical example I know is that of the organ harvesting case. Basically, organs were stolen from living people in order to transplant them into sick children who need them. There was, for obvious reasons, no possible history in which both the original owners and the sick children could have the organs. So Yukari did the destiny stuff to create a destiny in which both could have them. Not by some logical process but just by both ending up somehow having them.

Not really. Like, yeah he fought Yukari to do this but he never won. He can likewise just have his clone fight the Radiance repeatedly in the past and repeatedly fail until history gives in and lets him win regardless.
you mean the same radiance that when the clone sees her would go mad on the spot and become subservient to her while also making him/her a carrier for the infection?
Not many examples, since the original owner of the power needed to sacrifice her power to do so. (Although there might be some examples I'm not aware of in the later volumes...)

The practical example I know is that of the organ harvesting case. Basically, organs were stolen from living people in order to transplant them into sick children who need them. There was, for obvious reasons, no possible history in which both the original owners and the sick children could have the organs. So Yukari did the destiny stuff to create a destiny in which both could have them. Not by some logical process but just by both ending up somehow having them.
ah, is there any kind of requirement past just needing to give up the power, and how soon will they use it

you mean the same radiance that when the clone sees her would go mad on the spot and become subservient to her while also making him/her a carrier for the infection?
Yeah, the meaningless clone would that just gets replaced in the next iteration. It's irrelevant if the clone gets defeated or driven mad. It's just a random clone.

ah, is there any kind of requirement past just needing to give up the power, and how soon will they use it
No requirement beyond that. The Aburatori can feel destiny and do whatever it takes to reach the destiny it desires. It will use that the moment he feels that no other course of action will lead him to a destiny in which he wins.

Yeah, the meaningless clone would that just gets replaced in the next iteration. It's irrelevant if the clone gets defeated or driven mad. It's just a random clone.
do the clones not have his powers and as such would be able to use his hax?
No requirement beyond that. The Aburatori can feel destiny and do whatever it takes to reach the destiny it desires. It will use that the moment he feels that no other course of action will lead him to a destiny in which he wins.
ah well then he uses destiny hax off the bat so the radiance would take 5th then

ah well then he uses destiny hax off the bat so the radiance would take 5th then
Not sure. Given range, Toda doesn't immediately look at Radiance, right? And she has her pseudo-precog swords.
Can it corrupt her faster than she can activate her conceptual mental defenses?

Not sure. Given range, Toda doesn't immediately look at Radiance, right? And she has her pseudo-precog swords.
Can it corrupt her faster than she can activate her conceptual mental defenses?
i mean, can it even harm her if it doesn't she is getting infected since the infection in large enough quantities causes it to become an ambient part of the environment and will infect those in the area where it is, and since we assume there are a bunch of people in NYC then it would be enough to create an ambient aura of infection which could then get toda.
But if it comes down to a brawl then I would think radiance would have the advantage given her willingness to spam attacks from range, teleport, immortality type 1 and the fact that her attacks don't actually tire her out should let her win in the long run + since she is very small in comparison to toda given the massive scaling chain she has over the guy who did the feat, especially as absolute radiance, + surface area and the intangibility making it immensely hard for toda to actually do anything to rad while she can danmaku toda and kill her by death by a thousand cuts, well depends on how the phil stone regen works and if it would stop old age from working against her

i mean, can it even harm her if it doesn't she is getting infected since the infection in large enough quantities causes it to become an ambient part of the environment and will infect those in the area where it is, and since we assume there are a bunch of people in NYC then it would be enough to create an ambient aura of infection which could then get toda.
But if it comes down to a brawl then I would think radiance would have the advantage given her willingness to spam attacks from range, teleport, immortality type 1 and the fact that her attacks don't actually tire her out should let her win in the long run + since she is very small in comparison to toda given the massive scaling chain she has over the guy who did the feat, especially as absolute radiance, + surface area and the intangibility making it immensely hard for toda to actually do anything to rad while she can danmaku toda and kill her by death by a thousand cuts, well depends on how the phil stone regen works and if it would stop old age from working against her
Nah, I'm pretty sure if Toda gets time to start a fight she immediately stomps due to concept hax. Like, a single shot of the stillness concept should settle this.

And it's not like she lacks in defences either with the concept of betrayed expectations, the reflection concept, time concept and the no mutual understanding concept...

Nah, I'm pretty sure if Toda gets time to start a fight she immediately stomps due to concept hax. Like, a single shot of the stillness concept should settle this.

And it's not like she lacks in defences either with the concept of betrayed expectations, the reflection concept, time concept and the no mutual understanding concept...
the radiance has broken herself down to essence which is the fundamental building block of her physical form before and puts herself back afterward, and she was still shown to be actively sentient during that state

I mean, then this just turns into a stall war, also question how far can toda turn into a concept space and how long would it take to do so

the radiance has broken herself down to essence which is the fundamental building block of her physical form before and puts herself back afterward, and she was still shown to be actively sentient during that state

I mean, then this just turns into a stall war, also question how far can toda turn into a concept space and how long would it take to do so
Concept of Stillness freezes at a conceptual level. Regeneration from the fundamental building block of her physical form doesn't suffice to recover from it.
I mean... when in doubt Toda also has the ability reversal concept, but I don't think she needs it here.

Concept of Stillness freezes at a conceptual level. Regeneration from the fundamental building block of her physical form doesn't suffice to recover from it.
what, the profile doesn't describe it at all that way, it describes that it can work on a concept's expansions, not that it works in the concept level, also reading the profile, the way things break is by being touched by something due to them becoming super brittle, what would touch the radiance to shatter her, cause she isn't material so the example of air as on the profile won't work, she would for all intents and purposes just, not be affected by it
I mean... when in doubt Toda also has the ability reversal concept, but I don't think she needs it here.
how would that affect the radiances ability to just stall out toda

what, the profile doesn't describe it at all that way, it describes that it can work on a concept's expansions, not that it works in the concept level, also reading the profile, the way things break is by being touched by something due to them becoming super brittle, what would touch the radiance to shatter her, cause she isn't material so the example of air as on the profile won't work, she would for all intents and purposes just, not be affected by it
I should have been more clear: Yes, things break physically, however the freezing effect freezes down to the concept (how else could it effect concept expansion) and the entire effect is of course conceptual in nature. I.e. it might survive the breaking, but that doesn't free it from the freezing effect. It's still incapacitated.

how would that affect the radiances ability to just stall out toda
What do you think is the opposite of immortality and incorporeality and stuff?

She could also use it with the concept of betrayed expectations and just make radiance 'lose' via what's essentially conceptual reality warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back