• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shea Haulia Vs Super Monkey - Battle for 5th Strongest 6-B Non - Smurfs

To think that the day BTD6 is so overpowered it can even score against bugged rabbit has come is very much hilarious and beyond me

So, by the strongest super monkey, it means true sun god rite?
RWBY is 1-A via crossover scaling and there was that time ichigo was Low 2-C (severals actually)
I see I see, then i can scale all monkey to god tier in adventure's time to make all of them 2-C at base

So, by the strongest super monkey, it means true sun god rite?

I see I see, then i can scale all monkey to god tier in adventure's time to make all of them 2-C at base
In principle I think that's the strongest one but since this is the non-smurf list he probably isn't the one in the list do to the 2-A part (which I think seem more or less not combat applicable but still would qualify as smurf).

In principle I think that's the strongest one but since this is the non-smurf list he probably isn't the one in the list do to the 2-A part (which I think seem more or less not combat applicable but still would qualify as smurf).
Well, the one with 2-A is because of the permanent god boost so we may not gonna use it in this match up

To have Shea in a strongest 6-B list would be weird cause she varies in tier, she could be 6-B sure, but she could also be 5-C, there is nothing stopping her from going between the 2, and she does just that in story.

Though guess you can say She is restritced to Body Strengthening Level VIII, and can't go higher.

About the match, Monkey has existence erasure and resistance negation which is cool, but Shea on the other hand not only has precog which sees seconds into the future + precog that activates by itself if she is in danger and can show her events like months into the future, + being able to attack and dodge faster than she can think, reactive power level, reactive evolution + absurd skill + soul hax, space hax resurrection etc etc.

Atm she looks like she wins to me.

I mean in my point of view the monkey doesn't even move aka immobile so his only choice of attacking is probably projectile base which is not effective at all to shia so i guess shia kinda stomps?

To have Shea in a strongest 6-B list would be weird cause she varies in tier, she could be 6-B sure, but she could also be 5-C, there is nothing stopping her from going between the 2, and she does just that in story.

Though guess you can say She is restritced to Body Strengthening Level VIII, and can't go higher.

About the match, Monkey has existence erasure and resistance negation which is cool, but Shea on the other hand not only has precog which sees seconds into the future + precog that activates by itself if she is in danger and can show her events like months into the future, + being able to attack and dodge faster than she can think, reactive power level, reactive evolution + absurd skill + soul hax, space hax resurrection etc etc.

Atm she looks like she wins to me.
As far I remember there is no rule against amps that give higher tiers to the characters, as long they are physically that tier they can enter. So she should be able to participate, it just that she already begin with the amp level that put her at 6-B, so she can indeed use the body strengthening that put her at 5-C, though is also probable that she will try to fight first without said amps unless really dangerous and will try to make stronger her base stats with her re (like in the fight with Udar for example).

I also think she take this easily but just to be sure I made the fight and contacted a supporter.

hey i hear that I'm needed. So first thing's first, we using VTSG (vengeful true sun god) key? I'm assuming that's what would be meant by "strongest 6-B key" but LotN (legend of the night) is also up there, though shouldn't really compare to VTSG. Also LotN has black hole creation which consistently scales well above any single thing in the verse which might be smurf hax.

Anyway, assuming we're talking VTSG key, Super Monkey doesn't have access to existence erasure (which is a middle path tech terror/anti-bloon ability) nor black hole creation (which is a bottom path LotN ability), but should immediately start the battle by passively killing everything in range with death hax. It's worth noting that VTSG's resistance negation (probably) doesn't apply here.

Anyway, assuming we're talking VTSG key, Super Monkey doesn't have access to existence erasure (which is a middle path tech terror/anti-bloon ability) nor black hole creation (which is a bottom path LotN ability), but should immediately start the battle by passively killing everything in range with death hax.
Does this death hax works when something gets close?

it's a one-time passive affect that kills everything in its range the moment true sun god is summoned onto the battlefield. After that, no

oh also, VTSG isn't immobile. They tend not to move ingame because they're not being attacked, but most monkeys in btd can canonically move in plenty of other cases with a few exceptions. The ones that are actually immobile are listed as such

oh also, VTSG isn't immobile. They tend not to move ingame because they're not being attacked, but most monkeys in btd can canonically move in plenty of other cases with a few exceptions. The ones that are actually immobile are listed as such
I see, then how far does the range of the death hax then?

well personally I tend to disagree with the wiki's standard for btd range feats, but according to the page, it should be planetary range (and that's unlikely to change in CRT)

Wait really? If it is planatery then shia's only hope is to time her phasing ability "half transition" to avoid the death hax

assuming it would work, if it's thought based then idk if she can get it in time. Death hax activates passively and immediately at the moment the fight begins

oh also, most btd towers have NPI, though it should be possible to bypass with a certain level of phasing. Unclear how much of that applies to death hax

btw looking at her page, it looks like she resurrects automatically upon death. So can she not just do that?

She also seems to resist other characters that have passive death manipulation just from existing, but since they're consuming life energy or something then that may be a different thing

Actually i got some question.

Does the death hax even applicable? I assume we put her against VTSG when it already erected or something? Cuz it did the death hax when it demand sacrifice right?

I currently have internet problems so It's hard to me currently stay in the forum but I will try answer a bit, so give me a moment.

Edit: first time writing here with the phone, the auto corrector changed a lot do to be in a different language.

Last edited:
Actually i got some question.

Does the death hax even applicable? I assume we put her against VTSG when it already erected or something? Cuz it did the death hax when it demand sacrifice right?
in past fights, it's been pre-established that VTSG enters the battlefield moments before their opponent specifically to avoid the death hax stomp. This generally gets established before the match, but since idrk how this whole battle for strongest 6-B non-smurf is set up, I'm assuming that the handicap wasn't used

Arifureta characters (at least the important ones) resist life manip of beings who just do to exist suck the life of anything causing their deaths, this can be considered both life and/or death manip but we treat it in the resistance section more as resistance to life manip. The main justification for the death resistance from the profiles come from Yato no Kami and other apparitions with similar powers, they are beings born from the conception of their legends through the worlds, they have powers based in the conception of their legens, so for example if there exist an apparition dog with a legend about be immune to blades then said dog will be conceptually immune to blades, Yato no Kami have a legend in which anyone that see his figure die along with their family, so because the characters are able to see him without die they resist his death hax, so the resistance is conceptual in nature.

Shia also automatically resurrect via time manip, is resistant to potent spatial and gravity manip (specifically said to resist the strongest black hole from one of the god tiers of the verse).

Her spatial invulnerability can only be bypassed with spatial hax, since even other Arifureta characters with their level of NPI can't touch her, actually even characters with spatial manip seem to have it hard to affect her so probably even simple spatial hax isn't gonna be enough. The draw back is that this consume a lot of magic power so she can only do it a few times but currently she have the necklace that give her infine magic power so she can abuse it.

Last edited:
I'm trying to think about some good example for how that phasing might translate to bloons verse and how it'd interact with the sphere of death hax. Anyway, if she's gonna resurrect after dying, we don't even need to talk much about this part of the fight. So how does resurrection work?

She have a smartphone that constantly read her state and if it detect an anormality like her death it will give a signal and an artifact that have time manip will automatically resurrect her.

oh so it's like tech? Sun god sacrifices can include both semi and fully autonomous machines like cannons, missile launchers, sentry drones, etc. How close to "alive" would the smartphone be. Does it have an ai?

in fact, in order to summon the VTSG you actually NEED to specifically have an anti-bloon on the map (different upgrade path of super monkey which is fully robotic, not a cyborg) which VTSG will proceed to kill with death hax after being summoned as a regular True Sun God

in fact, in order to summon the VTSG you actually NEED to specifically have an anti-bloon on the map (different upgrade path of super monkey which is fully robotic, not a cyborg) which VTSG will proceed to kill with death hax after being summoned as a regular True Sun God
TBH with you, I thought the VTSG death hax is selective outside his range only targeting the LoTN and anti-bloon

TBH with you, I thought the VTSG death hax is selective outside his range only targeting the LoTN and anti-bloon
kind of, kind of not. VTSG has 2 death hax activations. One that kills everything in range as the true sun god and one that specifically kills the LotN and anti-bloon outside of range. As a hax, it can't be certain how different they are from one another, but what is known is that both death hax activations can target inorganic life. We tend to use the first activation only since the second one is so specific in targeting exclusively other tier 5 super monkeys

oh so it's like tech? Sun god sacrifices can include both semi and fully autonomous machines like cannons, missile launchers, sentry drones, etc. How close to "alive" would the smartphone be. Does it have an ai?
The smartphone is in a dimensional storage/pocket world/dimension, and in the case that something happened to the smartphone itself then the artifact with time manip would probably activate by itself and repair it, the artifact with time manip is in the space and probably there also exist another copies in the pocket dimension. And no, the smartphone don't have a AI as far we know, though there are some AIs and beings in the pocket world, and at the very least the some of said beings (the divine spirits) watch and take care of Shia.
Don't understand this comment.

The smartphone is in a dimensional storage/pocket world/dimension, and in the case that something happened to the smartphone itself then the artifact with time manip would probably activate by itself and repair it, the artifact with time manip is in the space and probably there also exist another copies in the pocket dimension. And no, the smartphone don't have a AI as far we know, though there are some AIs and beings in the pocket world, and at the very least the some of said beings (the divine spirits) watch and take care of Shia.
So out of range? Does that mean that Shea cannot be perma-killed? btw, does the smartphone res from another dimension or does it need to get within range to bring her back to life?
Don't understand this comment.
it's ok, it barely mattered

Back