• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Shrike qualify for Low 7-B?

Also, the Dawn Machine really shouldn't be on the 2-C. I ought to revise Fallen London someday, but I can say that the Dawn Machine is considered a failure of a Judgement. The Sapphir'd King would be far more accurate to the position, or, really, Judgements as a whole can be inserted there. We don't have conclusive evidence about Judgements being more or less powerful than each other, with a few exceptions. We have evidence of weaker Judgements as excpetions, but not of stronger ones. Maybe of more resourceful or cunning ones, both of which the Sapphir'd King is, but not of more powerful.

Also, the Dawn Machine really shouldn't be on the 2-C. I ought to revise Fallen London someday, but I can say that the Dawn Machine is considered a failure of a Judgement. The Sapphir'd King would be far more accurate to the position, or, really, Judgements as a whole can be inserted there. We don't have conclusive evidence about Judgements being more or less powerful than each other, with a few exceptions. We have evidence of weaker Judgements as excpetions, but not of stronger ones. Maybe of more resourceful or cunning ones, both of which the Sapphir'd King is, but not of more powerful.
ok i will remove him

Hmm, alrite man, i thought at least isshiki has better chance but keep in mind that i did madara vs hajime because i genuinely thought madara has a good chance against hajime but guess not

Wait, I'm stupid. You're right, go ahead.

to think that my thread that i make as half a joke actually make arifureta go up to 3rd place in 5-C category astonish me ngl

Like from chakra or something? Hmm, hajime's burst hyperion did break through barrier that can decompose magic power so i dunno really, btw if she can regeneratw fron pure chakra why she didn't have low godly regen then?

Like from chakra or something? Hmm, hajime's burst hyperion did break through barrier that can decompose magic power so i dunno really, btw if she can regeneratw fron pure chakra why she didn't have low godly regen then?
Maybe chaos artur can be a better matchup for kaguya

Maybe chaos artur can be a better matchup for kaguya
I dunno man, if kaguya really did regenerate from pure chakra alone then i think she's qualified for low godly regen, tho i dunno if hajime can kill her using low godly regen or not tho because he can imbue his burst hyperion with his magic power iirc and that can interact with incorporeal being so it's tough to see really

Btw, who's chaos artur?

I dunno man, if kaguya really did regenerate from pure chakra alone then i think she's qualified for low godly regen, tho i dunno if hajime can kill her using low godly regen or not tho because he can imbue his burst hyperion with his magic power iirc and that can interact with incorporeal being so it's tough to see really

Btw, who's chaos artur?
He is a charcater from NNT he is large star level

Btw, who's chaos artur?
Regeneration from energy is still just high regen, you need to regen from your soul or consciousness to gain low-godly since energy is still a physical construct (within reason).

Regeneration from energy is still just high regen, you need to regen from your soul or consciousness to gain low-godly since energy is still a physical construct (within reason).
I see, okay then, then hajime has potential to kill kaguya as he pretty much lace most of his weapons with his magic power so theoratically he can kill kaguya

Soul hax is so common among the cast, unless she had soul resistance, i don't see why Hajime couldn't kill her regardless.

Spirit Magic is magic that interacts with the immaterial elements of living things from the mind, soul, emotion, and also even heat and energy, albeit for the latter stuff probably only Shizuku and Yue can use it to that extent, maybe you could make an argument for the others idk.

Of course magic itself allows for the interaction with incorporeal stuff, spirit magic is on another level though.

Was planning in givin a long answer about why Hajime would be able to kill her, but Pegasus already did so, like, even someone like Aiko already damage directly the soul and can destroy it if wanted.

And yes, Arifureta characters in general should take the place, comparable levels of resistances and potency of hax between all of them, various beoken haxs and infinite resurrection&magic power.

Also while Hajime has absurd ap with his weapons, on a hax basis, Yue is his equal or superior depending on how you look at things, she is a genius at magic, and by the afterstories can use evolution magic to its full extent, literally being able to erase a people's ability via info manipulation. Her Divine Statement is so strong it works on Hajime and co, who all already have resistances to soul hax.

Her weakness has always been her lack of mana, but now with necklace which grants infinite magic power, she is literally as much of a 1 man army as Hajime, she can spam all manner of hax, it's pretty scary to think about.

Yeah, people could think that Hajime is the character with most haxs, but actually that would be Yue, and since she don't even have the weakness of have to use artifacts like Hajime, she can basically use all her haxs with just a thought, so in the general scenery she is more dangerous, though in the end Hajime and the wives can equal her.

Soul hax is so common among the cast, unless she had soul resistance, i don't see why Hajime couldn't kill her regardless.

Spirit Magic is magic that interacts with the immaterial elements of living things from the mind, soul, emotion, and also even heat and energy, albeit for the latter stuff probably only Shizuku and Yue can use it to that extent, maybe you could make an argument for the others idk.

Of course magic itself allows for the interaction with incorporeal stuff, spirit magic is on another level though.
All that sounds like is NPI

All that sounds like is NPI
Isn't though.

Aiko, the less combat oriented character, for example, is able to damage directly souls because she have spirit magic.
「――”Soul Impact”!!」

Fancy pink shockwave surged.

If it was just a mere shockwave, then surely they would be able to endure it. But something like physical defense was completely meaningless against this shockwave. Because it was an impact that directly hit their soul.

「「「「「――GIHHH!?」」」」」

Blank spot was formed in their thought. Their consciousness receded from unknown reason. Strength left their limbs and all of them dived to the ground together. Chapter 418.
All characters with soul manip scale so far above her that isn't even funny.

Yue destroyed the souls of demons possessing some cultists

「――Found it.」

Perhaps because of an extreme degree of concentration, Yue’s words sounded halting.

Right after that,

Yue slightly opened her closed eyes and muttered.

「――”Selection”」

At that instant, a conspicuously stronger ripple rushed out. At the same time, the demons, and then the consciousness of the foreign world interfering to the cultists, and the main body that was granting them power that crossed over the gap of worlds……

They felt it without even any reason.

That they were caught.

「――”Flame of Divine Punishment”」

Inside Yue’s opened palm, a small blue star was floating quietly. The next moment, it spread to the city like an aurora pouring down from the sky.

It was a divine flame that penetrated through all kind of obstacles and destroyed only the selected soul, or everything else other than the selected soul. Only those who were allowed by Yue would survive. Those who were ascertained as enemy would disappear.

The demons that were touched by the blue flame of god raised the scream of death agony one after another and vanished.

The cultists also collapsed and lost consciousness from the impact when their mind’s connection to the demons was burned forcefully.

And then, through the small ponds and mirrors inside the city, the flame of godYue arrived until the other world……-Chapter 312

Shea doing fatal damage to the soul

It’s lightning you know!? There is no way you can follow it with your eyes isn’t it!?』

It should be impossible. And yet, as expected Shia’s gaze was chasing him no matter where! She was certainly chasing the lightning speed with sight!

Even when he circled around, even when he rapidly approached from the front, the fist of unparalleled accuracy came flying! Even when he temporarily retreated, he was cut off instead at the place where he was running.

It was as though he got locked on, the barrage of fist caught the divine spirit and wouldn’t let go. The accuracy, the speed, and also the foresight, they were increasing in precision moment by moment.

Like that, finally,

「Shaoraaa-!!」

『Gahah!?』

The divine spirit who received ten left jabs in an instant stopped moving. In that instant, Shia’s full powered right fist dealt a severe body blow.

The fist that also used soul magic was literally a fatal attack that resounded until the divine spirit’s soul!

The divine spirit’s body bent into ‘<’ shape and he stumbled.
-Chapter 333

If bleach guys have nothing to say on the matter, he can go at the top of 6-B for now. There's a lot of revisions that need to be done for Tsuki ga, and it looks like we're nearing the final arc so I'll just wait until its over to do it. In the meantime, expect SH LN revisions since I'm free again.

If someone could calculate the spirit tortoise anime feats when it comes out, that'd be good too.

Last edited:
Well, then that debate is settled for now.
Time to hope Godless Planet Translations bring upgrades faster than Tsuki ga lol

Speaking of 6-Bs, I think Naseem was supposed to be downgraded because I don't see anything that currently puts the verse at 6-B.

In fact, the reasoning for his 6-B rating is being stronger than High 6-C characters so idk

the only thing for 6B if found is a character stated to be able to destroy a country. Even then thats vague since there is no timeframe and size

Speaking of 6-Bs, I think Naseem was supposed to be downgraded because I don't see anything that currently puts the verse at 6-B.

In fact, the reasoning for his 6-B rating is being stronger than High 6-C characters so idk
the only thing for 6B if found is a character stated to be able to destroy a country. Even then thats vague since there is no timeframe and size
Should be removed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back