• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime Nagumo Vs Sirzechs Lucifer - Battle for 5th Strongest Low 6-B Non - Smurfs

I wasn't sure what Arifureta character use so in the end I will go with the classic option of Hajime, Lucifer can be called a demon king so it's also sort of thematic no? SBA, speed equalizated, End of Main Story Hajime and True Form Lucifer.

Hajime: 0

vs

Lucifer: 0

Inco: 0

What can hajime do against existence erasure?
Use his own EE which is based in conceptual manip type 2 and info manip, make him crazy with maddness manip and fear manip with his killing intent that by this point already made robot beings literally stated to not have emotions be scared of him to death, potentially develop resistance against EE with his adaptation, accelerated development, reactive evolution and supernatural willpower that let him gain resistances and new skill in moments, and even in the case that he don't develop resistance to EE he can use his far superior intelligence and analytical abilities to come with a plan that use things that the EE don't affect or even create a weapon in middle to combat to specifically deal with him (things that he already have made in previous battles against other enemies), if pushed he probably also could create a new conceptual attack with his willpower.

To begin with what are the things that Lucifer EE have erased so far? Because the profile only mention souls and consciousness.

Last edited:
Well we haven't know how the EE work but if it's instant and it's his first move then hajime may be in a lot of trouble

iirc Power of Destruction ee body, soul and well, consciousness that all. True Form have passive EE, but well it is only an Aura cover him that spread over time, so it is not a broken passive, similar to EE Aura from DBS God of Destruction Toppo

Use his own EE which is based in conceptual manip type 2 and info manip, make him crazy with maddness manip and fear manip with his killing intent that by this point already made robot beings literally stated to not have emotions be scared of him to death, potentially develop resistance against EE with his adaptation, accelerated development, reactive evolution and supernatural willpower that let him gain resistances and new skill in moments, and even in the case that he don't develop resistance to EE he can use his far superior intelligence and analytical abilities to come with a plan that use things that the EE don't affect or even create a weapon in middle to combat to specifically deal with him (things that he already have made in previous battles against other enemies), if pushed he probably also could create a new conceptual attack with his willpower.

To begin with what are the things that Lucifer EE have erased so far? Because the profile only mention souls and consciousness.
He has only 1 bullet. Lucifer EE is faster

Wait, hajime has the EE bullet? But i guess it is fairly easy to dodge it so hajime needs to use it very accordingly or his biggest trump card will go to waste

Btw, if the bullet did hit sirzech, can the bullet just disperse or smash through the passive EE?

iirc Power of Destruction ee body, soul and well, consciousness that all. True Form have passive EE, but well it is only an Aura cover him that spread over time, so it is not a broken passive, similar to EE Aura from DBS God of Destruction Toppo
So the passive EE is only around his body right? And then he don't have feats of erase spatial attacks/barriers for example or hax like that?
He has only 1 bullet. Lucifer EE is faster
1 bullet with one of the best marksmanship in the site, his maddness and fear manip is literally him just releasing killing intent, and Lucifer passive EE seem to be around just his body based in the above comment.

Last edited:
So the passive EE is only around his body right? And then he don't have feats of erase spatial attacks/barriers for example or hax like that?
No, tbh his True Form have very small "screen time", most of the time he fight with his normal state due to him can't fully mastered his True Form

Hmmm, so i guess hajime's first move will be shooting sirzech while analyze his attack pattern i guess, but the problem is what is sirzech's first move?

No, tbh his True Form have very small "screen time", most of the time he fight with his normal state due to him can't fully mastered his True Form
So he can't erase the space isolation barriers of Hajime or his spatial attacks? Then this is even more easy.

Also, Hajime adaptation come from the fact that his energy as earthling can easily accept others energies and adapt to them, is do to that that all the students gained the ability to use magic power, stats, skills and their body become naturally stronger do to the property of magic power, so him gaining resistance to EE isn't far-fetched, more when also considering the accelerated development, reactive evolution and supernatural willpower.

he and his sister used the same power, never erased something like spatial attack or defense, that what i remember

Then Hajime stomp without even use the bullet or haxs like conceptual manip.

Just his barriers stop the EE and kill him with attacks like them or directly made him crazy do to killing intent.

Hajime did has abundance of hax and sirzech has little to no resistance to hajime's go to attacks, but gonna be neutral leaning to hajime until other dxd debater came

Sorry Noneless21, I didn't saw your comments before so gonna answer them now
Wait, hajime has the EE bullet? But i guess it is fairly easy to dodge it so hajime needs to use it very accordingly or his biggest trump card will go to waste

Btw, if the bullet did hit sirzech, can the bullet just disperse or smash through the passive EE?
Yes, Hajime have the EE bullet here, and isn't really easy to dodge, it's only that in the fight with Ehito he needed to use it very carfeully because the other side thought he had a possibly fatal triump card like the blade with the concept of god slaying so despite his relaxed behaviour Ehito was prepared to instantly dodge with teleportation (Hajime even needed to make impossible teleport away for a brief period before attack him with the other conceptual artifact that saved Yue), also Hajime objetive was first save Yue and later kill him so he needed to do that before destroy him. In this situation however said things don't happen, and to begin with Lucifer shouldn't had a reason to dodge what seem to him as a normal bullet, more so if Hajime mix it with normal bullets.

The bullet would erase his Power of Destruction the same way the EE chains of Hajime erased anything they touched, this is by information manip at conceptual level, he basically conceptually turn things from exist to no exist.
Hmmm, so i guess hajime's first move will be shooting sirzech while analyze his attack pattern i guess, but the problem is what is sirzech's first move?
Against normal opponent the first thing Hajime do is release killing intent (so from the beginning Lucifer will face the fear and maddness hax) and shoot them while also analyze the other side in general, he can instantly summon spatial isolation barriers to defend if needed and the same way he can instantly summon any of his other artifacts with different haxs.

Sorry Noneless21, I didn't saw your comments before so gonna answer them now
No no it's cool man, I'm new here and this is my first vs debate
The bullet would erase his Power of Destruction the same way the EE chains of Hajime erased anything they touched, this is by information manip at conceptual level, he basically conceptually turn things from exist to no exist.

Against normal opponent the first thing Hajime do is release killing intent (so from the beginning Lucifer will face the fear and maddness hax) and shoot them while also analyze the other side in general, he can instantly summon spatial isolation barriers to defend if needed and the same way he can instantly summon any of his other artifacts with different haxs.

Well then, if Hajime's first move is gonna be that then i guess is a stomp in hajine's favour

I wanna pit Hajime with someone else that i know but after this made me a little bit hesitate whether it's a good idea or not...

No no it's cool man, I'm new here and this is my first vs debate

Well then, if Hajime's first move is gonna be that then i guess is a stomp in hajine's favour

I wanna pit Hajime with someone else that i know but after this made me a little bit hesitate whether it's a good idea or not...
Put it against madara

Madara 5-C vs Hajime 5-C

I was thinking in putting Arifureta characters against Naruto one in a future, only though in using Kaguya but I guess a match with Madara can also be made.
Hmmm, maybe after madara vs hajime, then I will pit him against alice tho i don't know if it's a stomp or not consider alice is a smurf now...

Hmmm, maybe after madara vs hajime, then I will pit him against alice tho i don't know if it's a stomp or not consider alice is a smurf now...
Probably ask Pegasus his opinion since he is the one that know the most about Isekai at Peace and at the same time know about Arifureta.

well I did post it to his profile thread so maybe we can get input, plus the sonic vs shiro is pretty barren now with my reply at it's latest

Since Lucifer can't erase things like spatial hax then all Low 6-B Arifureta characters should get the place since that's the most common hax they have, with other things like desconstruction & mind hax in Apostles case, time manip & absorption (which probably would work do to the properties of her energy) in Kaori case, etc.

I mean i think it's pretty obvious that hajime stomp lucifer because of hajime's fear and madness manip

Back