• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revenge of the Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Revenge of this thread
unknown.png
VS
latest.png

Speed Equal... Newly Reincarnated Anos and Full Power of The Spirits Lefille

Anos Voldigoad:

Lefille Grakis:

Incon:

Lefille's power null shuts down type 1 concepts, ie the scaling goes Mages<Magicians<Mana Furnace Magicians<Lefille's.

But pretty meaningless if Anos indeed has like 99 layers of CM types 1, at least until concepts in Mahou get upgraded to Low 1-C due to perceiving the world as fiction.

Lefille's power null shuts down type 1 concepts, ie the scaling goes Mages<Magicians<Mana Furnace Magicians<Lefille's.

But pretty meaningless if Anos indeed has like 99 layers of CM types 1, at least until concepts in Mahou get upgraded to Low 1-C due to perceiving the world as fiction.
yeah, but Venuzdonoa will still passively try to destroy her, anyways does she has resistance to probability,sleep man?

Pegasus, could you close this thread? Anos is going to have another upgrade in a few days, by the time those upgrades are accepted, I will ask for this CRT to be reopened.

Anos has resistance to 99 layers of CM1 too?

Lefille won last time cause she fear haxed him? Something like that, and now to do that would require concept manipulation, which she does have, but idk if Anos resist.

RE wouldn't really make much of a difference if Lefille really had Low 1-C hax, but it's not on her profile yet. But yea i can close this.

Is 2-A type 1 concept manip > 2-B 100 * uncountable above baseline (100 layers) type 1 concept manip?

If not, then Anos probably stomps.

Last edited:
Is 2-A type 1 concept manip > 2-B 100 * uncountable above baseline (100 layers) type 1 concept manip?

If not, then I think Anos probably stomps.
Tier 2 Cm is almost the same. It is only superior if one is type 1 and the other is type 2 or if they are of the same type, but one is layered.

99+*uncountable layers of type 1
So now CM type 1 and Power Null are the same??, If I recall correctly, RDE shutd down all the abilities of the opponent, besides CM.

Ok, Anos Swagstomps.

̶T̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶a̶d̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶a̶d̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

CM type 1 and Power Null the same??

Ok, Anos Swagstomps.
Yes, but in Anos case he has both layered.... since Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are able to destroy orders (Concepts and Laws) of the deepers layers, which are a higher level of reality and able to nullify passives, divine attacks, orders and conceptual attacks as well.
̶T̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶a̶d̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶a̶d̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶
Es que ya queria quitar esa amarga derrota del perfil de Anos

Yes, since Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are able to destroy orders (Concepts and Laws) of the deepers layers, which are a higher level of reality and able to nullify passives and conceptual attacks as well.
Lol this the first time I hear that Power Null & CM thought.

Es que ya queria quitar esa amarga derrota del perfil de Anos
̶E̶l̶ ̶E̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶ ̶A̶n̶o̶s̶ ̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶e̶í̶d̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶e̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶l̶o̶ ̶y̶ ̶é̶l̶ ̶p̶u̶e̶d̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶n̶a̶r̶ ̶ 🤭🤭

Lol tus the first time I heard that Power Null & CM thought.
They are not together, Anos Eyes of Chaotic Destruction have layered Passive EE, Chaos, Power Null, Law and Conceptual Manipulation. And the power null works against conceptual attacks, law passives, etc, pretty layered aswell

I know, but Anos resists Lefille's Power Null here thanks to CM, no?
No, Anos itself has layered resistance against power null thanks to the fact that it resisted Weznera's divinie chain by itself.

But that doesn't matter much since Anos' eyes nullify more than 99+ layers in attacks, and lefile doesn't resist that.

Also if I remember correctly, in the last thread lefile won because she could nullify venuzdonoa's concept attacks because it was a type 3 and lefile a type 2 and fear hax, but now they are the same types, but Anos Cm is much more than lefile can nullify and anos resist fear hax, so now Anos use venuzdonoa and bye.
I don't recall Anos nullifying passives, becouse Lefille's Power Null is passive.
Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction: Chaos Manipulation, Greater Existence Erasure, Greater Power Nullification, Logic Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Greater Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; The essence of this magic eye is destruction, but in chaotic form. It has the power to destroy even the indestructible. This magic eye is capable of destroying order and reason. If there's a contradiction between this magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, Anos will win unilaterally. Compared to the reason which makes a single event certainly happen, it's far more advantageous for this magic eye which makes this event never happen. Can manipulate and destroy order, which is the laws and concepts that define and maintain the world, including order similar to the Order of Creation and Order of Destruction, which exists prior to and after the existence of the world, and also the Heavenly Father God's order, which other order are dependant on. Can manipulate and destroy deeper order, which has an uncountably greater effect on reality than shallower order (laws & concepts). This magic eye can act automatically to destroy anything that contradicts Anos' nature; Destroyed Eques' <Beld Rase Femblem>, which induces a predetermined fate that affects you even if you go to the past before the power was activated, before it could affect Anos). Anything that attempts to affect Anos will be destroyed immediately

Also if I remember correctly, in the last thread lefile won because she could nullify venuzdonoa's concept attacks because it was a type 3 and lefile a type 2 and fear hax, but now they are the same types, but Anos Cm is much more than lefile can nullify and anos resist fear hax, so now Anos use venuzdonoa and bye.

Ok I see, my Boi Anos is getting day by day more Broken, by now I'm reading Vol 4, and damn....., now that I think about it, in the future I'm sure he will reach Low 1-C, but Yogiri would still ******* him Up.

I see, but Lefille's Power Null nullifies al Powers, not only CM thought.

Anos power null------>Lefile Power null

Anos haxs are more layered than Lefile haxs so powernull won't work on him, meanwhile Anos power null will work on her

If i'm not wrong REPEAT IF I'M NOT WRONG, weznera is from layer 20+ so, 20 layers
If I am not mistaken, Anos resisted Wesnera's divine chain that have Greater Power Nullification, Paralysis Inducement, Perception Manipulation, Greater Mind Manipulation on a 4-D scale so yes
From where did you get all of this? Wenesera is literally from the same world Anos is from. How are her chains 4-D and how is Anos' resistance to it layered?

Anos doesn't need to resist Power Null. His conceptual manipulation is simply too potent for her to null unless it becomes Low 1-C. If some of her other stuff also becomes Low 1-C she will then stomp. What i propose here is that the victory and loss are reomoved from their profiles because at this point this match just can't work.

From where did you get all of this? Wenesera is literally from the same world Anos is from. How are her chains 4-D and how is Anos' resistance to it layered?
Yep, someone already correct me, my bad, that's why i said If i'm not wrong, and Anos' resistance is layered, because Anos was able to resist perfectly the power null, and was not able to resist Weznera's powernull, thanks to his RE he was able to resist it afterwards.

Yep, someone already correct me, my bad, that's why i said If i'm not wrong, and Anos' resistance is layered, because Anos was able to resist perfectly the power null, and was not able to resist Weznera's powernull, thanks to his RE he was able to resist it afterwards.
His resistance is just one layer above baseline 3-D power null.

Yeah, Yeah, whatever, Anos' eyes already cover that weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back