• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the whole "Above baseline 2-A Range" get cockblocked, and made it extremely hard to get? Pretty sure arceus doesn't qualify for it, but ain't sure about Anos.
Anos most definitely doesn’t qualify for it. Arceus follows most of the requirements but still doesn’t qualify
Also I was talking about 2-B the CTs range is vastly above Anos in 2-B

Iirc they only get above baseline size in specific situations and by the current standard basically those who were massively above baseline due to size (Arceus, Madoka) got downgraded to baseline size so
Anos most definitely doesn’t qualify for it
Also I was talking about 2-B
Everything about Anos is above baseline. Range, AP, Haxs, Resistances, Speed, Concepts, Law, basically everything, Etc. That's how is treated in the verse

Iirc they only get above baseline size in specific situations and by the current standard basically those who were massively above baseline due to size (Arceus, Madoka) got downgraded to baseline size so

Everything about Anos is above baseline. Range, AP, Haxs, Resistances, Speed, Concepts, Law, basically everything, Etc. That's how is treated in the verse
That is literally Not how it works.
and no it is not treated like that in the verse
Btw if I used that level of Argument they would not be able of touch Arceus regardless of that

That is literally Not how it works.
and no using how it is treated in the verse.
Then how it works? 😒

Anos doesn't get his range above baseline due to the difference between layers or the amount of universes in it but due to factors such as the fact that deep layers are imperceptible And unattainable to shallow layers, the depth that makes it impossible for anyone from layer 1 to reach layer 2 and so on only if the character has the range or by special methods, also that the layers are smaller compared to silver sea in general is something that cannot be affected and is totally different from the difference between layers. This is only some facts and definitely not all facts of why Anos got his above baseline range, I don't have time to explain everything.

Don't worry, I see that your answer will be that (That's not how it works) so I ask you again, then according to you how does it work? I want to know and so then make a CRT for downgrade Anos since everything about it and the SS is accepted as Above Baseline.

there is, it is just much harder to get, for example dnd still qualifies for it though its size is smaller than it was before the range downgrades from what i know

Then how it works? 😒

Anos doesn't get his range above baseline due to the difference between layers or the amount of universes in it but due to factors such as the fact that deep layers are imperceptible And unattainable to shallow layers, the depth that makes it impossible for anyone from layer 1 to reach layer 2 and so on only if the character has the range or by special methods, also that the layers are smaller compared to silver sea in general is something that cannot be affected and is totally different from the difference between layers. This is only some facts and definitely not all facts of why Anos got his above baseline range, I don't have time to explain everything.

Don't worry, I see that your answer will be that (That's not how it works) so I ask you again, then according to you how does it work? I want to know and so then make a CRT for downgrade Anos since everything about it and the SS is accepted as Above Baseline.
No none of that freaking matters.
the 2-A is for the layers of the silver sea not the number of universes in each layer as you should no
somewhere being more or less accessible doesn’t matter to 2-A anymore.
and no every layer of the silver sea adds up to the silver sea as a whole. So no
make a CRT to buff Anos’s range to above baseline.

No none of that freaking matters.
the 2-A is for the layers of the silver sea not the number of universes in each layer as you should no
somewhere being more or less accessible doesn’t matter to 2-A anymore.
and no every layer of the silver sea adds up to the silver sea as a whole. So no
make a CRT to buff Anos’s range to above baseline.
I don't have to make a CRT cuz he's already above baseline in range now you said that being inaccessible / imperceptible, unreachable it's not enough. Fair enough, what about the depth that makes it impossible for anyone from layer 1 to affect layer 2 and so on only if the character has the range or by special methods?

And yeah the 99+ layers are inside the silver Sea and the later is a massive structure that massively outclass the 99+ layers and size, range, AP

This sounds more like stonewalling due to sheer size if not Anos passively haxs them

I don't have to make a CRT cuz he's already above baseline in range now you said that being inaccessible / imperceptible, unreachable it's not enough. Fair enough, what about the depth that makes it impossible for anyone from layer 1 to affect layer 2 and so on only if the character has the range or by special methods?

And yeah the 99+ layers are inside the silver Sea and the later is a massive structure that massively outclass the 99+ layers and size, range, AP

This sounds more like stonewalling due to sheer size if not Anos passively haxs them
He is literally not above baseline. It’s your Job to make a CRT if you want him to be above baseline or show him being accepted as such in a CRT after the new standards
You mean the depth which is purely reliant on AP the Whole statement is literally an AP statement no statements prove the range is that much higher. Hell Pokemon has its own stuff on that level making it far above baseline but it isn’t accepted in a CRT yet so it isn‘t used (traveling to other multiverses in Pokemon is blatantly harder then traveling across the normal multiverse)
No they also have their own hax which he does not resist so they stomp him as he cannot damage them while they can beat him

Last edited:
He is literally not above baseline. It’s your Job to make a CRT if you want him to be above baseline or show him being accepted as such in a CRT after the new standards
You mean the depth which is purely reliant on AP the Whole statement is literally an AP statement no statements prove the range is that much higher. Hell Pokemon has its own stuff on that level making it far above baseline but it isn’t accepted in a CRT so it isn‘t used
No they also have their own hax which he does not resist so they stomp him as he cannot damage them while they can beat him
Layer 1 not being able to reach or affect layer 2 due to not have enough range is AP matter?? Okay fair enough kinda funny

They have their own hax but anos passives are the worst for them (and for most character in his tier) his passives outclass passives that are faster than passives and far layered than any Pokemon character... I'mma not gonna continue this as I'm bored... Pokemon may be able to beat Anos in 2-B cuz according to you Anos can't affect them, if he could then Anos just passively erase them and gg (the same happened with Exdeath)

Layer 1 not being able to reach or affect layer 2 due to not have enough range is AP matter?? Okay fair enough kinda funny

They have their own hax but anos passives are the worst for them (and for most character in his tier) his passives outclass passives that are faster than passives and far layered than any Pokemon character... I'mma not gonna continue this as I'm bored... Pokemon may be able to beat Anos in 2-B cuz according to you Anos can't affect them, if he could then Anos just passively erase them and gg (the same happened with Exdeath)
All of Arceus's relevent passives far outspeed passives which outspeed passives which neg passives
None of the scans said that the main scan is the ability to destroy a world in a lower layer cannot destroy a boat in a higher layer. Literally nothing says anything about range

All of Arceus's relevent passives far outspeed passives which outspeed passives which neg passives
Same passive speed as Anos then, but potency is when Anos outclass with 99 layers of potency in every hax
None of the scans said that the main scan is the ability to destroy a world in a lower layer cannot destroy a boat in a higher layer. Literally nothing says anything about range
What are talking about? I'm not talking about anything about destroying a world or a boat I'm saying that layer 1 can't reach/affect layer 2 without range or special methods to so it and so on with layer 3 and 4, etc

Same passive speed as Anos then, but potency is when Anos outclass with 99 layers of potency in every hax

What are talking about? I'm not talking about anything about destroying a world or a boat I'm saying that layer 1 can't reach/affect layer 2 without range or special methods to so it and so on with layer 3 and 4, etc
Nowhere is that stated in any of the scans on the blog. also effecting it would not be possible without special methods (ie hax) when the gap in AP is that big also where are the range statements

Nowhere is that stated in any of the scans on the blog. also effecting it would not be possible without special methods (ie hax) when the gap in AP is that big also where are the range statements
Special methods mean something to travel to another layer, deeper inhabitants can't affect deeper layers cuz they aren't capable of do it as they don't have the power not the range to do it. Anos can just destroy the entire SS so that restriction doesn't apply to him

And let's settle this.
2-B anos loss due to lack of range if not he just passively

2-A Anos is bye to pokemon

Special methods mean something to travel to another layer, deeper inhabitants can't affect deeper layers cuz they aren't capable of do it as they don't have the power not the range to do it. Anos can just destroy the entire SS so that restriction doesn't apply to him

And let's settle this.
2-B anos loss due to lack of range if not he just passively

2-A Anos is bye to pokemon
None of that has scans anywhere in the blog
Also Arceus's passives are faster based on the list you showed with and certain ones like mind manip are not resisted by Anos
Arceus's Passives outspeeding passives which outspeed passives which outspeed passives which outspeed other passives
vs
Anos's Passives outclass passives that are faster then passives

None of that has scans anywhere in the blog
Also Arceus's passives are faster based on the list you showed with and certain ones like mind manip are not resisted by Anos
They don't have to be in null's blog, not everything about the verse is in there 🤷‍♂️ , arceus has to affect anos source in order to affect his mind which arceus doesn't have feats of affecting NEP Nature 2 or 3
Arceus's Passives outspeeding passives which outspeed passives which outspeed passives which outspeed other passives
What? He just scale to Eternatus which has passive Aura and other guy with same passive speed as Eternatus. Pure non sense

And arceus passives are only powernull and resistance negation up to 12 layers meanwhile anos passives are up to 99+ layers which include EE, Law, Cm, Powernull and it would be NFL that arceus can negate it

Last edited:
numbers of layers should not matter to power null at all, if i want to throw horakhty at anos, anos wont be able to do shit (after zencha throws together the crt for the cm type 1 for yugioh ofc), it doesn't matter how many layers he has if he doesn't have the requisite power null resistance, if you have an infnite amount of layers of hax but not enough power null resistance you will get power nulled, it doesnt matter if a tap makes ambrosia flow from it, if the tap doesnt have a way to not be stopped, then it wont flow

numbers of layers should not matter to power null at all, if i want to throw horakhty at anos, anos wont be able to do shit (after zencha throws together the crt for the cm type 1 for yugioh ofc), it doesn't matter how many layers he has if he doesn't have the requisite power null resistance, if you have an infnite amount of layers of hax but not enough power null resistance you will get power nulled, it doesnt matter if a tap makes ambrosia flow from it, if the tap doesnt have a way to not be stopped, then it wont flow
NLF

Edit. Wanna another proof? This thread. Back then isekai mahou characters had layered passive 4-D power null which anos didn't resist, and because anos had 99 layers of haxs it would be NLF that they could negate it

Last edited:
Did something change if hes scaling to eternatus his powernull aura doesn't affect passives

Altair should be able to easily take 2nd place in 7-C just by looking at the profiles

Can Ren take a spot in 9-C?

Can Ren take a spot in 9-C?
Unrelated but major kudos to those who made and edited that profile, easily among the most detailed yet polished profiles I've seen in awhile (With citations and links galore).

So many profiles can learn a few lessons from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back