• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 3rd strongest non-smurf 10-B (Higashikawa Mamoru vs Zach Noveda)

Mamoru should have that ability listed as something, whatever it is.
Which ability? Mamoru has one ability and one ability only: Supernatural Luck. Just that the range of said luck is not restricted to the present.

Which ability? Mamoru has one ability and one ability only: Supernatural Luck. Just that the range of said luck is not restricted to the present.
I believe he is talking about the abilities that come from said luck, as it seems it has reality-warping properties.

What do you mean with reality-warping properties? I wouldn't call changing the past reality-warping IMO, if that's what you mean.

Bump.gif

♌︎◆︎❍︎◻︎

Doesn't Mamoru just stand there and none of Zach's shit works? From my understanding his luck is so potent that as long as the chances of something being avoided aren't completely 0, his luck will activate to help him avoid it.

Doesn't Mamoru just stand there and none of Zach's shit works? From my understanding his luck is so potent that as long as the chances of something being avoided aren't completely 0, his luck will activate to help him avoid it.
pretty much his luck is so bullshit it can even alter the past

So should I consider this a stomp?
I'm totally not just asking because getting 7 votes for this turns out to be hard

Back