• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Strongest Non-Smurf 7-C (Eshita vs Merkava)

can she even interact with NEP?
Merkava is NEP Nature Type 1; Aspect Type 1, i.e. he nonexists on a spiritual level.
Eshita's spear of the underworld erases the target on the information level (Information Manip Type 2; which is above the laws of nature and stuff).
Since Merkava does not have Aspect Type 4 that should be able to erase him.

She resists mind stuff, so yes.

Merkava is NEP Nature Type 1; Aspect Type 1, i.e. he nonexists on a spiritual level.
Eshita's spear of the underworld erases the target on the information level (Information Manip Type 2; which is above the laws of nature and stuff).
Since Merkava does not have Aspect Type 4 that should be able to erase him.
He can dodge the spear right. He could erase her by devouring her existence but I don't know how it looks so I can't say if Merkava will land it.

Sure, the spear could be dodged. Although Eshita could just throw it again at any time.

Which priority the existence devouring has for it in-character is also relevant... and is if it even works. Eshita has a bunch of resistances that could resist existence erasure, depending on which mechanism the EE is based on.

Sure, the spear could be dodged. Although Eshita could just throw it again at any time.

Which priority the existence devouring has for it in-character is also relevant... and is if it even works. Eshita has a bunch of resistances that could resist existence erasure, depending on which mechanism the EE is based on.
Fair enough, but what resistances could be helpful against EE that she has? I don't know Merkava or the verse so I'm just asking about Eshita right now.

Fair enough, but what resistances could be helpful against EE that she has? I don't know Merkava or the verse so I'm just asking about Eshita right now.
She resists Ether Manipulation in general, with Ether being the stuff that makes up everything (Space, Time, Matter, Energy, Laws, Information etc. and controls destiny). Her resistances cover things like resisting her own spear, which erases stuff on that Ether level.

She resists Ether Manipulation in general, with Ether being the stuff that makes up everything (Space, Time, Matter, Energy, Laws, Information etc. and controls destiny). Her resistances cover things like resisting her own spear, which erases stuff on that Ether level.
Ok then.

I guess she wins given she's stronger, resists Merkava's more deadly stuff and can effect it with her spear. Neither leads in much of anything else.

one more bump to try to get these votes in

I no one comes to defend Merkava and Eshita has a rational higher chance then I'm pretty sure you can pit her above Merkava until further notice.

Back