• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd strongest non-smurf High 6-C... kinda (Kamen Rider Falchion vs Gabriel (To Aru))

Gabriel massively scales above people who, with half their power, scale greatly above people, who easily dominate people who are a good bit above 10^21J.
That's without Astro in Hand of course.

Then their AP should be pretty massive compare Falchion.

Now the question become how each side kill eachother.

Gabriel could always throw him into Proxima Centauri together with the rest of Earth.
Doesn't kill, but good chance to BFR/incap, I think.

How fast does it take for her to yeet the planet off?

Hmm and I just notice that this Falchion doesn't have flight. Getting a hit on her would be a bit hard due to that, maybe?

How fast does it take for her to yeet the planet off?

Hmm and I just notice that this Falchion doesn't have flight. Getting a hit on her would be a bit hard due to that, maybe?
Actually, the Falchion profile does have flight... right before the resistances. Although it would still be pretty hard to hit with close combat, as Gabriel can and does spam projectiles and walls of air.

Gabriel can move celestial bodies at MFTL+ speeds. It moved all stars off the night sky in a very small time, so launching a planet just a few light years would be nigh-instantaneous.

Hmm not really afraid from the wall of air due to Kyomu haha powernull.

Does the whole janky speed equal rules stuff apply to her Astro in Hand?

And well, about powernull. Despite the range being only around the sword it can flare it's "energy" to extend it's range or make AoE sword swing, a pretty typical thing for Seiken to do. So I think he can wade through the projectiles AoE.

Does the extended range also have the powernull?
And is the AoE of the sword swing big enough to cover its whole body area?

Yes for both. Aoe using the void attributes from his Kyomu and the AoE is enough to extend several meters away from the user.

So unless Geb start the fight off by yeeting Earth into Centuri I think Falchion can close in the distance and powernull her first.

Several meters is pretty low range compared with Gabriel. How would he close the distance?
And Gabriel isn't a bad fighter either and even nullifies 6th sense/instinct, so I don't think getting a hit would be that easy.
How good is Falchion's flight actually? Can he just run in the air or how does it work? How high can he fly?

Also, another thing, you mentioned nullifying the walls of air, but the air shocks are technically just secondary effects. They aren't supernatural in and of themself. Does his powernull work on non-supernatural stuff?

Also, another thing, you mentioned nullifying the walls of air, but the air shocks are technically just secondary effects. They aren't supernatural in and of themself. Does his powernull work on non-supernatural stuff?
Kyoumu's element is "void" which is what behind the "powernull" ability of Kyoumu.
The official site stated that the blade of Kyoumu can consume all attributes of the world into nothingness. So it's definitely can void haxing the non-supernatural.
  • Garyuutein (ガリュウテイン, Garyuutein): The jet-black blade. The forged nihilistic blade consumes all attributes and transforms the world into a void.

Weben Gaunt (ウェベンガント, Ueben Ganto): The gauntlets and gloves. Originally, it has the power to put on the "eternal light" that cuts off the flow, only on the blade of the Seiken Mumeiken Kyomu that returns all attributes to nothing.
That is all I can say about Falchion's void element. I havent reached his arc yet (Only have seen him being defeated in the movie) So gotta leave the rest to Nice.

Last edited:
Several meters is pretty low range compared with Gabriel. How would he close the distance?
And Gabriel isn't a bad fighter either and even nullifies 6th sense/instinct, so I don't think getting a hit would be that easy.
How good is Falchion's flight actually? Can he just run in the air or how does it work? How high can he fly?
His flight should be comparable to the like of other Rider with flight like Jaou Dragon Caliber and Dragonic Knight Saber who can fly to literally anywhere. Kamen Rider Saikou can fly from North pole to South pole so he should be comparable.

Falchion doesn't have thing like 6th sense, he's simply just a very good Swordman, good enough to match people that can predict around opponent's King Crimson him. The range of the AoE is short but he can make rapid swings around himself.

His flight should be comparable to the like of other Rider with flight like Jaou Dragon Caliber and Dragonic Knight Saber who can fly to literally anywhere. Kamen Rider Saikou can fly from North pole to South pole so he should be comparable.
Not what I meant. Like, noth to Southpole is distance. But how high can he fly? Can he, say, get 10km above the earth's surface?

And how does the flight work? Does he just levitate? Does he grow wings? Does he run through the air? Does he have to hold on to some flying device?

Falchion doesn't have thing like 6th sense, he's simply just a very good Swordman, good enough to match people that can predict around opponent's King Crimson him. The range of the AoE is short but he can make rapid swings around himself.
That doesn't really explain how he covers the distance, though. Like, he comes closer and Gabriel gets further away. In total, he makes up no ground. Can he even cover the energy output?

Actually, can he even really put Gabriel down for long enough to win?

Kyoumu's element is "void" which is what behind the "powernull" ability of Kyoumu.
The official site stated that the blade of Kyoumu can consume all attributes of the world into nothingness. So it's definitely can void haxing the non-supernatural.

That is all I can say about Falchion's void element. I havent reached his arc yet (Only have seen him being defeated in the movie) So gotta leave the rest to Nice.
So what is an 'attribute'? Has it actually demonstrated to just erase regular matter before?

Back