• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikai don't need sleep they aren't even alive to begin with, and Porshion and by extension Gii resists 2 or 3 layers of mind hax.

In the first place kikai are abstract beings so the hax, would have to be able to affect possibilities to begin with.

Last edited:
If it is necessary to kill them both at the same time wouldn't they need type 8 immortality?
And he doesn't need to activate Porshion or something?

Porshion is always watching over Gii from his back basically, he just materializes when Gii extends his right hand/calls for him.

Kikai and their user's are connected to each other from the user's back, that connection is made with a part of the Kiki's body itself, and it's because this connection why every time Gii encounters hax like vs Critters it's repeated how normally he should be dead but Porshion is protecting him.

And this is against Aoe/multi-directional attacks too, so it's not as simple as Porshion just literally standing in from of Gii.

Last edited:
I see. I'm just asking for now because the character I'm referring currently has a completely garbage profile

Someday I try to make a match

Anos has enough range to affect arceus 🤷‍♂️
for anos to my understanding 2-A range has to be matched with the 2-A ap, as in if they have 2-A range they have 2-A ap, if a layer of the silver sea is 2-A then his ap is 2-A, and as such range it 2-A, but his AP cant be 2-B because that works off a wholly different cosmological assumption

for anos to my understanding 2-A range has to be matched with the 2-A ap, as in if they have 2-A range they have 2-A ap, if a layer of the silver sea is 2-A then his ap is 2-A, and as such range it 2-A, but his AP cant be 2-B because that works off a wholly different cosmological assumption
So that's the only thing that stop anos for taking 1st spot on 2-B?... Understood..

wouldn`t meng chuan be higher in Low 7C?
Possible, not knowledgeable on Date A Live. Her BFR can be a problem I think but that if she can resist to his domain.

Now thinking if she somehow still manages to defeat him, there is also Meng Chuan's wife who while has lower hax, is higher in realm (but still same tier) where she would have dimensional travel and karma attacks that ignore space/dimensions).

Maybe a match could work for MC vs her to see.

Has High 6-C Zero-One a way to deal with Low-Godly Regen?

To Aru Characters for that spot then. Gabriel specifically, although IMO Thor should be listed as well as he's powerful in his own way.

what can they against asta anti-magic. They don`t resist that.
Gonna say Almighty Thor just outranges it. Asta has no real way to beat that.
Same for Gabriel tbh. He just stops the Earth's rotation from outside Asta's range and Asta dies through the catastrophic non-magical damage that results in.

what spot would Mxy get in High 1C? plot, concept, acausality,
Is he applicable? I thought one has to be physically in the tier.

If Mxy qualifies then probably below To Aru due to lacking the resistance to Chimera's passive soul crush?
Mentioning To Aru, I feel like I have mentioned this before but the spot shouldn't be "High Priest mainly", but "mainly Chimera and Nephthys". High Priest has nothing relevant those two don't have, while Chimera has passives and Nephthys has better showings for bypassing resistances.

Last edited:
Well, Isekai at Peace characters should be completely gone from this list.

They have smurf resistances, to explain Isis passive magic aura of death which causes fear, breaks minds, kills anyone she touches etc, worked on Kaito who had Shiro's protection, thus resistant to any status effect, which is shown all the time, but against Isis it didn't help.

Count level ppl have a certain degree of resistance in that while they would still feel fear, they wouldn't just pass out from seeing Isis, and can hold a conversion with her.

Side note, Isis has an even stronger ability which can kill ppl who resist her passive hax, and Kuro and Shiro have aura that can is even more potent Isis passive hax.

Well, Isekai at Peace characters should be completely gone from this list.

They have smurf resistances, to explain Isis passive magic aura of death which causes fear, breaks minds, kills anyone she touches etc, worked on Kaito who had Shiro's protection, thus resistant to any status effect, which is shown all the time, but against Isis it didn't help.

Count level ppl have a certain degree of resistance in that while they would still feel fear, they wouldn't just pass out from seeing Isis, and can hold a conversion with her.

Side note, Isis has an even stronger ability which can kill ppl who resist her passive hax, and Kuro and Shiro have aura that can is even more potent Isis passive hax.
From decently powerful to super busted it's not even funny eh

plus I'm the one that point it out to you so i guess I'm majorly responsible for yeeted them of from this list lel

Should be 6 to 7 sincerely from what I remember when I read it, sure there could be more as he kept evolving, maturing thus creating more complex universes.

The last thread on it it ended with him being low 1-C but he's 1-C, idk if it was put wrong or another thread was made that increased its rating.

Should be 6 to 7 sincerely from what I remember when I read it, sure there could be more as he kept evolving, maturing thus creating more complex universes.

The last thread on it it ended with him being low 1-C but he's 1-C, idk if it was put wrong or another thread was made that increased its rating.
yeah that sounds like smurf hax. He should be booted off the list then

Didn't the whole "Above baseline 2-A Range" get cockblocked, and made it extremely hard to get? Pretty sure arceus doesn't qualify for it, but ain't sure about Anos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back