• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konosuba High 6Cs got yeeted

Also, Bleach High 6Cs should be on the list due to passive Reiatsu Crush.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
What other verse will have a negative effect due to this new system (outside from Warhammer)?
I've heard a lot of sci-fi-esque verses will be hit pretty hard. Also heard a lot of those are Zach's so... suppose you should ask him.

I think he's insanely strong in the Neo-world since he has probability manipulation, Insane supernatural luck, etc. plus there was a thread where he battles Mukuro (Top 2 High 6-C) here and they say he has a chance

I think he's insanely strong in the Neo-world since he has probability manipulation, Insane supernatural luck, etc. plus there was a thread where he battles Mukuro (Top 2 High 6-C) here and they say he has a chance
Luck has limits. Even bs luck like Hajime's. He doesn't clear Bleach because he passively dies due to reiatsu crush and luck can't do anything about it.

@TacticalNuke002 he can resurrect himself, has law manipulation, probability manipulation, memory manipulation, mind manipulation. I think he has a chance to be honest

Edit: and also he has type 3 madness or social Influencing

@TacticalNuke002 he can resurrect himself, has law manipulation, probability manipulation, memory manipulation, mind manipulation. I think he has a chance to be honest

Edit: and also he has type 3 madness or social Influencing
How does his resurrection work exactly? I read his Powers and Abilities and it says he uploads himself after death, but what is the exact mechanism?

The rest of his stuff doesn't matter. They aren't passive.

@TacticalNuke002 when inside the Neo-Program, he has control in every space of the program. He can make rules there and when he die, he basically send another data of him but with complete knowledge and he can basically spawn everywhere where he wants

Yea LT stomped Molecule Man, then we had a brief "fight" with Mage and iirc the result was that his Disbelief Hax won't work (tho it was so short I'm not sure if there's more to that), so yea Laura still has some opponenet to take down owo.

I've made 2 new profiles of characters from the Unwritten that I think should replace the Leviathan on the list

Enlil (The Unwritten) who is probably the verse supreme being and is the one who made the world of matter and spirit and probably transcends them as well

World of matter contains the Hierarchy of worlds.Which contains infinite stories with each story containing infi stories.

World of spirit contains the cetacean hierarchy. With even the babies of Leviathans species being above the hierarchy of world. Theres an infinite hierarchy of leaviathans with the Leviathan containing all of them.

So its Hierarchy of worlds<<<cetaecean hierarchy<<<Spirit world<<<Le viathan<=Utu<<<Enlil

Ive just made them so theres a chance that theyre going to get yeeted

Why don't you just make a VS Thread with him and the Characters on the Tier List if you're that confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back