• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity which of the 4-C and high 4-C on the list can deal with low 2-C sealing and conceptual ee?

Cain delets passivelly

Phatomon resists the EE

Monster Girl Quest Apostasis passivelly apply their 2-A erasure

and Rimuru just sends another clone from imaginary space

They should be out of the list already since MGQ is supposed to have the 4th spot, so don't bother questioning about them

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Since there is an open spot, White Wings Accelerator for 5th 5-B
D wants to have a word... Should I make the thread? Seems kinda stompy given that Accel ain't getting past low-godly regen.

Setsuna tenma said:
The Doctor for a place in 9A.He has passive 11D fate and probability hax plus he has insane equipment with the tardis
I mean. It's nice that it's passive and powerful, but that key is also "With Prep Time". We don't allow Doctor Doom in with prep time so I'm against making an exception here.

I mean. It's nice that it's passive and powerful, but that key is also "With Prep Time". We don't allow Doctor Doom in with prep time so I'm against making an exception here.

The probability hax is not with prep.Thats a mistake in the profile.It is something that he uses all the time.Its the reason why he survive and a canon explanation for his plot armour

That would probably need to be fixed before that could be used, cause iirc we have to go by how the profile currently is.

Then fix the profile. Like I dunno what to tell you, the profile has the massive distinction between prep and not-prep and all the stuff you mention is with prep.

Can someone tell me what the characters from Tensei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ke have that puts them in 5th place in High 4-C?.

I want to know because I want to see if a character I know is stronger. Which High 4-C characters are the at the top in this verse?.

Don't underestimate the others, Chloe's Absolute Defense that requires 2-C range to hit, Guy's with a thought power mimicry that bypasses resistances and nearly copied Absolute Defense, passives from Zegion, Dagruel, Shion, Diablo, etc.

Didn't scion stomp Veldora or something

So do I have to make scion fight the rest of the verse for High 4-C #5 or...

Guys.. I have a question about the new Dimensional tiering thing (Since the thread went past that and has moved on to an outterversal revision)

Here it says

• "As a matter of fact, Higher-Dimensional Beings would abide by the same physical and mathematical principles as we do, as stated by actual mathematicians. The fundamental laws of physics are inherently dimensionless, and they would effectively be the same in higher-dimensional spaces going by a mathematical, more fundamental sense, they would only operate differently in a physical sense, and that would be due to the additional axis of movement inherent to the higher-dimensional space; say, the newtonian law of gravitation would be the same mathematical principle within a universe of 4 dimensions, but the way it functions would appear different because, for example, orbits work differently in more than 3 dimensions. [Skiping some more lines] Now that the difference between Scalar and Vector Quantities is established, it is fairly easy to see where I am going with this, as I mentioned earlier: energy is a scalar quantity, and so are mass and speed, the quantities which are used to measure energy, and by extension, power, in the first place. Hence, energy is a dimensionless concept, and is fully independent from direction or displacement. This obviously doesn't mean that any higher-dimensional being is about as strong as lower-dimensional ones period, rather, it just means energy is a constant that is independent of dimensionality, and would exist regardless even in a universe of more than three dimensions" [1] Ultima Reality
I tried message walling some staff this question... but their probably busy with IRL stuff.. [its been on their wall for a while now probably about a week]

but does this mean that a handful of Hax/Abilities ignore dimensionality????? (This is a question regarding smurfs basically)

Things like physics manipulation, reality warping, tempature changes, and energy manipulation, would be a type of hax that can affect higher beings and won't rely on dimensionality???

I guess things like mind hax won't be affected...

@UpgradeMan TL;DR this means higher dimensions won't actually make people that tier. A 800-D character can still be hit and ragdolled by a 3-D character. So... it's less that some hax "ignores dimensionality" and more that it has nothing to do with it in this new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back