• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Bambu said:
@UpgradeMan TL;DR this means higher dimensions won't actually make people that tier. A 800-D character can still be hit and ragdolled by a 3-D character. So... it's less that some hax "ignores dimensionality" and more that it has nothing to do with it in this new system.
So higher D-Hax is irrelevant now altogether???? No more Smurfs?? Or is it that there's no more higher D- physics, energy manipulation, or reality warping anymore????

Under the new system was is some really good examples of what remains smurfy and was is no longer smurfy that originally was smurfy??? (Besides soul, or mind hax)

I don't think it's about statements of Smurfiness, but more about the laws of physics being the same through all Dimensions, and energy being independent of the concept of Dimensions. Something like that

my brain aaagh

Smurfdom can still exist however we're more functioning based on actual dimensional size as opposed to like just "lol I'm an 873 dimensional creature". Now you need to be infinitely sized or capable of destroying an infinitely sized 873-dimensional construct to actually qualify. It is now about size rather than purely dimensions.

and yet Rimuru still isn't overpowered enough to defeat me and my minions

Rimuru can hit type 1 Abstracts now so mami should be knocked out of 3rd 6C.Type 1 abstract was the only thing saving her

Junko for 1th High 3-A, she completly rolls over the others in the spot thanks to Conceptual Purification and Type 1 Abtract Existance on a 2-B scale

Rimuru should be in 2nd 6C.The touhou girl does not have anything to deal with him while rimuru can't kill her due to her 2B immortality

Also the fact that he would be able to mindhax Rimuru with his 5-D Mmindhax since mind and soul are the same thing in Digimon

I highly doubt he'll be able to see Rimuru 4 kilometers away, specially since SBA says they use the range of the opponent as the starting difference if it's particularly high. Meanwhile, all of Rimuru's abilities are thought-based via Cast Cancel, and he has a variety of things to hit him with.

I'd find it unbelievable if someone who can interact with AE Type 1, has Type 3 Conceptual Magic, EE, and NPI can't hit somone with mere Non-Existence Physiology.

Think of it like this:

Just because I can talk to Parrots doesn't mean I can talk to dogs, Abstract Existence beings exist, obviously the latter don't, so you'd have to prove they can interact with Non-existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back