• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
W8 until the Volume 11 buffs for Rimuru or rather Volume 15. He will be broken than his WN counterpart
Honestly, he won't be that broken unless he got Ultimate Skill resistance

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
And Devimon has no way of hitting Rimuru with precog that allows him to see every possiblity of attack.
Devimon has enought attack variety to eventuall hit Rimuru.

Also Devimon passivelly puts Rimuru in an Incap state, as the latter can't do anything to even affect him, while he himself is very affectable.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
And Devimon has no way of hitting Rimuru with precog that allows him to see every possiblity of attack.
Devimon also has eye based mind hax btw.

>Thinks with his soul

....Y'know...considering the shit I see on this site....this doesn't surprise me whatsoever.

Wouldnt that mean Rimuru is susceptible to Soul Hax? Which Devimon like most Digimon should have 5-D Soul Hax, although I dont know Devimons methods of mind hax or if it can get around Rimurus precog with its mind hax.

Just stating that Devimon only has 5-D Soul Hax with every hit in his Metaphysical form. ReArise Devimon only has 5-D Soul Hax if he chooses to target the soul with hacking or something.

Overlord775 said:
Ye, he has, but he doesn't even use it
Rimuru thinks with his soul
Just saying, but thinking with ones soul doesn't make immune to mind hax. Virtually any ghost or otherwise non-corporeal character does that.

Most mindhax that doesn't function by manipulating the physical brain should have no problem with that.

It's not that he thinks with his soul per say, but his mind IS his soul, requiring a combination of mind and soul hax, since they esentially become one in the same for all top tiers.

How is that different from what, say, a ghost does? As far as there is a mechanism to a ghosts thinking it would be part of its soul, as it literally has nothing else...

I wanted to ask that, too. An example,

As the Great Sage explained, there were three types of topological forms in the world: astral bodies, the weakest form that surrounds the soul; spiritual bodies, which can form a base upon which to build one's internal force; and material bodies, those directly connected with this world. The human body is the combination of all three forms.
~ Great Sage to Rimuru​

Ghosts are souls, if you have a greater question then go to the Questions board I guess.

When 1-A was open several arguments got too spicy. Better to keep it closed.

JohnConquest1 said:
When 1-A was open several arguments got too spicy. Better to keep it closed.
That's not what I am saying. Apparently, several of the characters in Unknown tier list are known to be 1-A, but are listed as Unknown for whatever reason. Even within the list itself, they are being treated as 1-A.

with the new tiering system revisions maybe saint seiya characters can become relevant again due to their passives they will get in new revisions threads in the futuer

TacticalNuke002 said:
That's not what I am saying. Apparently, several of the characters in Unknown tier list are known to be 1-A, but are listed as Unknown for whatever reason. Even within the list itself, they are being treated as 1-A.
It's because they aren't known to be 1-A, it's just most likely that they are.

Although, I don't know if that means anything with the system coming and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back