• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa said:
^^
That is only for the WN. For what we in LN, ultimate skills casted could be be really fast casting akin to ki usage in Dragon Ball.

Jumping to thinking for a conclusion for Ultimate Skills in the Light Novel to them being thought-based required proofs.
There is a Skill in the LN literally called Cast CANCEL. Meaning there is nothing to cast, so the only logical thing left is for it to be thought-based.

^^

That's about magic activation not about the Ultimate Skill activation, in general. Even in the web novel, Rimuru had a skill similar to cast cast Cancel

Type 10 is a 1-A thing so I am legit curious as to how that was ever even in the cards

Yeah, I got say changes with Immortality Type 10 were not dicussion to be change from the tiering system revision dicsussion, to my knowledge, so I am curious as to why some thought it was the case

10: Meta-Immortality: Entities that are not alive or dead in a conventional sense, standing outside the ordinary laws of reality, temporality, and dimensionality (of any number). If it is possible to destroy such a character, it can only be accomplished by a being of a similar or higher existence

Wokistan said:
Oh sick Oryx can be the first character with all 10 types of immortalityYeah the description seems to say otherwise there
Is Oryx undead? He also misses Type 2 on his profile to have all types.

I think Bill Cipher of all characters might get that if the dimensional thing is removed, since he stated that he lives in a state of quantum uncertainty.

Too bad Type 10 Immortality is just fancy Type 5

He technically has type 2 but type 3 apparently makes it redundant. He's a lich due to the Oversoul thing

Weekly it says outside dimensionality of any number. Being 4-D is still limited by dimensionality as a structure, 4 is a number.

Is there a match confirming this or...?

Glaistig Uaine should be able to defeat Charles Xavier, by offloading his mind control onto one of her ghosts then just killing him with her other 3. She was able to do that to the mind control of Khepri, and well...

I'd heard once there were ten quintillion bugs in my world. Eighteen zeroes. I couldn't control that many. Or, to be precise, I couldn't afford the time to collect that many.
Fourteen zeroes? If I had a dozen worlds, each with really good swamps and rainforests to tap into, my relay bugs to help extend my pitiful, three-hundred foot range? That was doable.

**** it all. There was a time for strategy, and there was a time for the brute force approach. Hell, the brute force approach could be called a strategy unto itself.

I'd find out about Shén Y├╣'s power the hard way. He could see attacks coming. Did it work when the attack came from every direction?

I divided the bugs into tenths. Then I opened nine portals into the Y├ángbÃÄn's world.

The tenth I opened into Earth Bet, above the portal I'd reopened.

~ Khepri​
Her power used to be bug control, but it was altered and she can now control people with it too. The issue with getting to 15 quintillion isn't that actually controlling that many is hard so much as it just takes too long to do so. So yeah I guess you just aren't mindhaxing Glaistig Uaine, Scion, or Endbringers without smurf mindhax now

Who would the LoL people on place 4 in Low 7-C be btw. ?

Wokistan said:
Glaistig Uaine should be able to defeat Charles Xavier, by offloading his mind control onto one of her ghosts then just killing him with her other 3. She was able to do that to the mind control of Khepri, and well...
I'd heard once there were ten quintillion bugs in my world. Eighteen zeroes. I couldn't control that many. Or, to be precise, I couldn't afford the time to collect that many.
Fourteen zeroes? If I had a dozen worlds, each with really good swamps and rainforests to tap into, my relay bugs to help extend my pitiful, three-hundred foot range? That was doable.

**** it all. There was a time for strategy, and there was a time for the brute force approach. Hell, the brute force approach could be called a strategy unto itself.

I'd find out about Shén Y├╣'s power the hard way. He could see attacks coming. Did it work when the attack came from every direction?

I divided the bugs into tenths. Then I opened nine portals into the Y├ángbÃÄn's world.

The tenth I opened into Earth Bet, above the portal I'd reopened.

~ Khepri​
Her power used to be bug control, but it was altered and she can now control people with it too. The issue with getting to 15 quintillion isn't that actually controlling that many is hard so much as it just takes too long to do so. So yeah I guess you just aren't mindhaxing Glaistig Uaine, Scion, or Endbringers without smurf mindhax now
How does she beat Mysterious Stranger though

Wasn't an invitation to have me do your job m80. Feel free to do so if you want a list change, I'll just sit here with my D&D folks

Either way, new thread is up here. Closing this one, cheers all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back