• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
No, he's Low 2-C durability comes in the afterstories. But regardless, Rimuru is likely taking 5th spot in High 4-C, if not knocked off completely.
Does his 2nd key still in High 4-C because there's also Unknown tier? First key Veldora still has 2-B Rimuru in the last chapter so there

R got bumped out of High 6-C and into 6-A.

Put him down for 5th strongest for now.

Bleach characters should take High 6C spot above Mukuro due to passively soul crushing

Also, Vel Koz is haxed, but he has awful speed

Yeah, really should be just "Characters from WoD".

The 4th really should be just "Characters from Slime" as well tbh. Not sure why there are multiple chars from the same verse taking more than one spot.

Update: Methuselah and Reinhard, along with the rest of Masada are no longer 5-B, they are now 5-A.

Poor Bea, she was so happy up there.

Yep. But that was because he lacked the range. Now LLT has 1-A Range too.

In any case, it's better to wait for all the revisions to be over to add him. For now just remove them from 5-B.

Overlord775 said:
@Dvorak
Pretty sure Reinhard is getting upgraded to 3-B
No hes not from what ive heard, Warren said he was gonna make a thread for Reinhard himself for this but last I heard it soundsed like hed go really far into 5-A.

I'm curious, would all of the Masada characters on the list be taken off the list because the entire verse is in revisions?

Pretty sure scion being like that would be a reason to ''not'' merge everyone into one like that. SOrta like how Oryx and Emprah are separate from the rest of their verses because Oryx is in a weird spot.

I'd think so. They aren't split by vivec to my knowledge.

MetalPhantomon has 5D soul and mind hax.Unless Meng hao mind and soul resistance is that high he isn't winning against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back