• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Got bored so I decided to make this, this is a list to find the 15 strongest servants in the Nasuverse. This is for servants only, things such as Beasts or Living keys (There may be some exception) are not allowed: Ex. King Hassans Assassin form is ok but his Grand form is not. (Irregular servants are allowed oviously).

Nothing on this list is truely set in stone

List
1. Archer (Gilgamesh)

2. Saver (Buddha)

3. Avenger (Edmond Dantès)/Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga)

4. Rider (Quetzalcoatl)

5. Lancer (Enkidu)

Banned Versions/Keys

• Mythological Mystic Code
  • Beasts
  • Grands
  • Divine Spirit True Forms
  • Living Keys
Simply put im avoiding any 2-A keys.

Servants we have only seen in FGO cant be properly measured since we dont know how they really fight or attack in character

Im back,

"Gilgamesh" Inmean hes definitely high but I dont know about 1 since theres so many broken servants.

The CCC version is the living key right? Which is one of the things I said was banned shince he isnt a servant, hes a living person.

Ok ive added a Banned list, the reason those things are banned is because they are not "base" servants they are changed or different from a servant.

For reference something like Kama (Fate Series), her Assassin key would be allowed but her Beast key is a no, similar to Gramps and his key keys.

Hans should be nowhere near the top. It's explicitly noted that he's incredibly subpar outside of his Noble Phantasm and would easily get killed by another Servant if ever brought into an actual fight. Marchen Meines Lebens is undoubtedly strong, but the amount of prep required to use it to its full potential means that it'll virtually never accomplish what the Master wants it to.

Dantes should be spot number 2, but I am sure some think he should be number 1.

... I also realized, why in the heck does Kama have all of her Full Beast stuff on her Servant key as well? I don't see any divide. She even has her Authority.

Cause from what ive been told by Iap there is no difference besides her physically, like she has full Beast "power" as a Assassin besides her physicals.

Also do you mean Avenger (Edmond Dantès)? Cause I dont know if I could see him above like any of the people I listed.

That makes absolutely no freaking sense. Full blown Gods don't even have access to their authority when summoned, and when they do try to use it their core can barely handle it, if it can handle it. But Kama has everything with the exact same potency...? And the exact same with Arjuna.

What the actual ****?

This is how Iap described it to me earlier "Kama just said "hey y'all, forget about the rule that gods can't be servants. I put on this saint graph and you cant stop me""

I know Altjuna can "only" use Shiva's Authority compared to having access to the Authority of the entire Hindu pantheon, BB can also use Authority.

Hell Altjuna basically has passive EE,

"Anti-Evil (Special): The authority of the one who brings about the end. With this skill, Arjuna is burdened with the duty of erasing all evil. However, due to Arjuna's warped world view, only Saints and Young Children are exempt from the erasure."

At the end of the day Fate does as he pleases breaking his own rules more than following them kek.

Actually showing the much weaker Servant version having that authority at all instead of saying they totally have the authority and that's it would be preferred.

And that's not Passive EE, erasing isn't being used in a literal sense.

When we have seen clear examples of literal gods getting summoned as Servants and having extremely limited Authority or dealing damage to themselves just for using their authority to a higher degree, he needs to provide actual and sufficient proof that these people keep abilities that are completely out of the scope of normal Servants.

Well from what I can tell Altjuna's NP and Anti-Evil skill are dirived from Shinva's Authority but im not 100% certain, ive contacted Iap.

Ok so from how it sounds Iap got the Altjuna and Kama stuff from Shiro so I guess ill ask him.

I would consider Servants like normal nobu as high contender as in summer nobu lines ( which is nobu in a swimsuit ) it is stated that she has to be carefull to not burn divne servants by being next to them

then Suzuka Gozen who even as a servant can use her full potential if she wants with the risk of losing her right to be a servant, however she still could. Also BB puts her on the level of the moon cell.

Mao Nobu , because she hard counters 99% of high ranking servants even more then normal nobu

Dantes should definitely be 2nd place, and that's only with the assumption that Gilgamesh has something that can deal with Immeasurable speed, or at least prevent the use of NPs (which is more than likely). Otherwise, Dantes is top-dog for sure.

I'm in agreement with Lance. Divine Servants being able to use their Authorities needs to be proven without a shadow of doubt, since something like that breaks some extremely fundamental rules of the verse.

As divine servants using authority, isnt it stated in her mats that coatl kept her authority against good alignment, it just is much weaker ?

Also , Achilles should out speed Dantes when it comes down to it

I am not putting Gil on first spot due to the profile, I am just going off what I personally think. Gilgamesh has every single invention that has, had or could be spawned by the human intellect. That's the entire basis of his gate of babylon. Like Da Vinci creating the Shadow Border to perfectly move around in imaginary space. Something that can block his immeasurable speed seems far too likely to me.

... And wut? Dantes has literal immeasurable speed. Achilles is never outspeeding that.

Saber Shiki is the strongest while bloodlust... which she never is. Mysterious Heroine XX would also be really high there (I call dibs on making her profile when summer comes around)

DromeusÒâ╗Komētēs. Originally a Noble Phantasm. A continuously invoked Noble Phantasm that is activated upon descending the 『Immortal Chariot of Storms and Raging Waves』. The embodiment of the legend of being the fastest among all heroes of every era. Dashing through a vast battlefield in the blink of an eye, even if there are obstacles on the field, his speed won't falter. Although he must expose his weak point, his Achilles heel, there are few Heroic Spirits who could catch up with his speed.

Not sure if we have a limit to his speed yet

That is flowery language. His speed has a limit and a cap, it is just above any other normal Servant, it does not literally make him the fastest person around no matter who he fights.

Plus, Edmond has immeasurable because his NP let's him escape space and time itself and move around them. Is not meant to be simply a speed boost, but still is.

Outspeeding every single one of them with immeasurable.

He can't kill Horsemen and Merlin, but they can do nothing to him either. And if anyone somehow gets a lucky hit, either they kill him in one shot or Wait, and Hope activates, reviving him at full power and then boosting him on top of that.

Killing most and incon-ing the rest sounds pretty superior to me.

Back