• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove SpongeBob from 8-B, High 7-C, and 5-A, as he just got upgraded. And now for the readdition...

SpongeBob SquarePants for a spot in 4-A and 3-C since his wall of haxes (Not to mention him literally being the 3rd fastest finite speed character on this entire wiki) very much speak for themselves. While his page has yet to be fully updated to include the accepted abilities (We happen to be adding them at the moment), he should be able to take higher spots after we make the matches.

Last edited:
Remove SpongeBob from 8-B, High 7-C, and 5-A, as he just got upgraded. And now for the readdition...

SpongeBob SquarePants for a spot in 4-A and 3-C since his wall of haxes (Not to mention him literally being the 3rd fastest finite speed character on this entire wiki) very much speak for themselves. While his page has yet to be fully updated to include the accepted abilities (We happen to be adding them at the moment), he should be able to take higher spots after we make the matches.
Should all spongebob match be remove in profile because his 9-A key is no more exist?

ah damn psycho beat me to nominating spongebob. well anyways spongebob should be battling the god of high school people since we've already kinda agreed that he beats the announcer

Scarlet Witch (MCU) should be removed from 9-C as she now has 4D mind hax and resistance. Btw, finally how many layers of mind hax did Ada (5-B) have?

For high 6A.

This guy has plot manipulation. Definitely gonna take Rimuru spot. I don't know about other chinaman

For high 6A.

This guy has plot manipulation. Definitely gonna take Rimuru spot. I don't know about other chinaman

So this is the reason

Definitely gonna take Rimuru spot.
Is his plot manipulation passive ?

There doesn't seem to be anything clear about its range.
If it's less than 4 Kilometers, his haxes are useless.

Also what does he do with plot manipulation ?

Also, are you sure this character isn't smurf?

Is his plot manipulation passive ?

There doesn't seem to be anything clear about its range.
If it's less than 4 Kilometers, his haxes are useless.

Also what does he do with plot manipulation ?

Also, are you sure this character isn't smurf?
He is not a smurf. There is not much information regarding him. But he sure kills his opponent in character. He has Resistance to plot manipulation too.

Range is more than multi continental.

That reminds me, how do we deal with stuff like conceptual manip vs Information abstract and vice versa? Do we assume the former works on the latter if it has no NPI feat for Information shiz but is passive or smth?

That reminds me, how do we deal with stuff like conceptual manip vs Information abstract and vice versa? Do we assume the former works on the latter if it has no NPI feat for Information shiz but is passive or smth?
Depends on context

Though I think information type 2 can be equated to CM type 2 at best and CM type 1 should be superior. Well if verse declares information > CM type 1 then that's different case.

Why I think CM type 1 > Information Manipulation normally because CM type 1 can exists independently from whatever it governs but information can be destroyed. It's just me though. Others may have different opinions.

They are incomparable, interact with concept isn't make you interact wih info and vice versa, we stop with the: concept > everything long ago

i mean with reality equalization the information abstract will possess a concept so you can indirectly affect it by manipulating the information abstract's concept with concept hax but you'll definitely cannot directly affect it as information or touch it for having NPI on concept
the same way the information abstract that possibly has information manip 2 can hax you back by haxing your information

I'm asking this question because imma nominate some dude with concept destruction hax some time later, but he has no feats of affecting information type 2. Can he, say, just destroy the concept of the dude who is information?

I'm asking this question because imma nominate some dude with concept destruction hax some time later, but he has no feats of affecting information type 2. Can he, say, just destroy the concept of the dude who is information?
I was arguing for a matchup with the case you mentioned. I could likely be wrong, but concept destruction type 2 can destroy information type 2. But also a character with information type 2 EE, it can delete concept type 2. I think something like this was mentioned in the high godly regeneration revisions. I hope knowledgeable people will answer this.

In terms of HGR you cannot be assumed to regenerate from certain erasure you have no feat off
so having HGR for regenerating erasure of Information Type 2 cannot regenerate when he gets erased conceptually or erased from the plot and vice versa

i mean with reality equalization the information abstract will possess a concept so you can indirectly affect it by manipulating the information abstract's concept with concept hax but you'll definitely cannot directly affect it as information or touch it for having NPI on concept
the same way the information abstract that possibly has information manip 2 can hax you back by haxing your information
well, this sound like a verse specific thing, case-by-case stuff, so....... it depend on situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back