• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, worth a shot. Does Kamen Rider Ghost have anything that takes down Ergen? XY also has Interdimensional range stuff IIRC.
don't think so, they have nep on mind and soul so a domain haxes out
though im decently sure that the cultivator aca type 4 should cover law hax as is it is literally just going lol no to the laws of the world

ghost main form of attack is existance erasure, deconstruction and mid-godly regen negation
Any resistance to the layered passives of the cultivators? If not then they'd take his spot.

don't think so, they have nep on mind and soul so a domain haxes out
though im decently sure that the cultivator aca type 4 should cover law hax as is it is literally just going lol no to the laws of the world
I'm unsure how Type 4 Acausality and layered law hax interact so I erred on the side of caution.

I'm unsure how Type 4 Acausality and layered law hax interact so I erred on the side of caution.
Type 4 aca normally doesn't interact with law hax unless the verse shows otherwise, in case the verse does then the type 4 aca would interact with the law hax like how it does with fate hax

Type 4 aca normally doesn't interact with law hax unless the verse shows otherwise, in case the verse does then the type 4 aca would interact with the law hax like how it does with fate hax
I'll take your word for it then.

slams spawn, 6D AP, Acausality type 5 for low 1-C

Last edited:

slams spawn, 6D AP, Acausality type 5 for low 1-C
That acausality 5 be looking like it doesn't fit into the current standards

You can remove Xue Ying from High 4-C as that key will become High 5-A, while his High 5-A will become 5-A. Also, 5-A prepare your characters as he will fight for a slot while his slot in High 5-A will become even stronger since he will have his Demigod powers.

That's literally type 4
type 4 is when you operate on a different system of cause and effect. Type 5 is being outside cause and effect itself which is what lucifer did. He's not operating on a different system of causality because the void doesn't even have cause and effect

We also need the character to be shown to be immune to regular stuff out of it, not just having weird causality semantics stated.
In fact, the only scan that mentions cause and effect is explicitly flowery language in the same scan.

type 4 is when you operate on a different system of cause and effect. Type 5 is being outside cause I,and effect itself which is what lucifer did. He's not operating on a different system of causality because the void doesn't even have cause and effect
Bruh, outside cause and effect with no context is type 4. I'm willing to bet most type 4's are merely said to be outside cause and effect not that they operate on a separate system

Spawn resists mind hax, his AE in turn limits what Luci can even do, and Spawn apparently even has a ton of hax to just nuke him (lol no resists at all)

You can remove Xue Ying from High 4-C as that key will become High 5-A, while his High 5-A will become 5-A. Also, 5-A prepare your characters as he will fight for a slot while his slot in High 5-A will become even stronger since he will have his Demigod powers.
Did all xianxia benefit themselves with the massive planets revision MINUS Ning?

Wtf, that's unfair.

Did all xianxia benefit themselves with the massive planets revision MINUS Ning?

Wtf, that's unfair.
I think there was a thread to remove the planets with an extreme size if they have Schwarzchild Radius, since the GBE formula did not fit with them or maybe i wrong

I think there was a thread to remove the planets with an extreme size if they have Schwarzchild Radius, since the GBE formula did not fit with them or maybe i wrong
That's the revision that dropped Er Gen to High 4-C and 4-B from 4-B and 4-A.

Ironically enough, it means Ergenverse came back home. Since this was their original tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back