• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going down to Low 1-A cause transcending Inf-D is Low 1-A.
They become Essence themselves, which;
  • Is beyond space but creates and contains all space.
  • Beyond time but creates and contains all time.
  • Exists in no place but creates and contains all places.
  • Has no form or shape but creates and contains all shape and form.
On a conceptual level, even including infinite dimensional space.

Between that and Bai being able to add spatial dimensions to a structure starting from a 0-D point to a 4-dimensional space-time with completely zero effort regardless of dimensions added, I'd think it's enough for 1-A. If not then eh, at most they'll move a spot down since Bai views 10-Bs and these Low 1-As as equally fictional.

They become Essence themselves, which;
  • Is beyond space but creates and contains all space.
  • Beyond time but creates and contains all time.
  • Exists in no place but creates and contains all places.
  • Has no form or shape but creates and contains all shape and form.
On a conceptual level, even including infinite dimensional space.

Between that and Bai being able to add spatial dimensions to a structure starting from a 0-D point to a 4-dimensional space-time with completely zero effort regardless of dimensions added, I'd think it's enough for 1-A. If not then eh, at most they'll move a spot down since Bai views 10-Bs and these Low 1-As as equally fictional.
Low 1-A for fourth step and 1-A for fifth step.

Oh I saw that. Actually Muso Tensei does give Kenshiro more then just NEP, but I doubt it helps.

Stuff like this
- Dimensional Travel, Instinctive Action, Duplication, Immortality (Type 5) and Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 3 and 5) and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception, Precognition and Existence Erasure (Musō Tensei is made of the nothingness which predates life, and allows the user to achieve a state of said nothingness. It’s also stated to be able to erase the user’s body from existence. MT activates automatically to protect the user from danger, even when the user is completely unconscious and also creates clones for further distractions. Raoh states that it renders every hokuto Shinken ability completely useless, to the point where him and Ken are forced to just have a slugfest with 0 techniques, this could include techniques that can BFRs the opponent's soul. It makes the user "impossible to locate", even average characters in terms of skill can locate the opponent via sensing his murderous intent, his bloodlust and fear. Furthermore, an attack thrown while in MT is considered to be "impossible to predict" since it comes from a "blank mind" despite the fact that things like subconscious reflex is considered to be a fodder technique that's easily predicted and that the very person who considers MT to be impossible to see coming is stated to possess an "unconscious fist". One of the guidebook describes MT as "The realm of no-mind, which can only be attained by those who have known love and sorrow", as well its stated in Legends Revive that the MT allowing the user to "enter the void between life and death")

Oh I saw that. Actually Muso Tensei does give Kenshiro more then just NEP, but I doubt it helps.

Stuff like this
- Dimensional Travel, Instinctive Action, Duplication, Immortality (Type 5) and Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 3 and 5) and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception, Precognition and Existence Erasure (Musō Tensei is made of the nothingness which predates life, and allows the user to achieve a state of said nothingness. It’s also stated to be able to erase the user’s body from existence. MT activates automatically to protect the user from danger, even when the user is completely unconscious and also creates clones for further distractions. Raoh states that it renders every hokuto Shinken ability completely useless, to the point where him and Ken are forced to just have a slugfest with 0 techniques, this could include techniques that can BFRs the opponent's soul. It makes the user "impossible to locate", even average characters in terms of skill can locate the opponent via sensing his murderous intent, his bloodlust and fear. Furthermore, an attack thrown while in MT is considered to be "impossible to predict" since it comes from a "blank mind" despite the fact that things like subconscious reflex is considered to be a fodder technique that's easily predicted and that the very person who considers MT to be impossible to see coming is stated to possess an "unconscious fist". One of the guidebook describes MT as "The realm of no-mind, which can only be attained by those who have known love and sorrow", as well its stated in Legends Revive that the MT allowing the user to "enter the void between life and death")
I've read through the list and yeah, nothing really seems to help him from Ata just slicing his information up with his Samurai Soul tbh.

I don't think Medaka and Iihiko should be below Kenshiro. Since Medaka actually has some hax that can beat Kenshiro, such as The End and All Fiction, but Kenshiro can also incap her, and his Precog and Muso Tensei helps out. Iihiko just makes Ken's powers not work on him, but Iihiko can't interact with Muso Tensei.

In other words, they should be in the same spot

They're only in that tier as placeholders until I can figure out their positioning in relation to Ata.

But from a quick skim of both profiles, Medaka definitely has abilities which she can use to beat Ata, but from my knowledge of the series Medaka doesn't use her high-end hax's in-character right?.

Iihiko probably just incons since Ata probably can't bypass his Power Nullification since it seemingly works on a CM Type 2 level while Iihiko can't damage Ata because of his Abstract Existence.

But from a quick skim of both profiles, Medaka definitely has abilities which she can use to beat Ata, but from my knowledge of the series Medaka doesn't use her high-end hax's in-character right?.
Definitely not as a first move. Which I think could let Ata just Information hax her, I don't think All Fiction can (or hasn't proven to) save Medaka from that.

Definitely not as a first move. Which I think could let Ata just Information hax her, I don't think All Fiction can (or hasn't proven to) save Medaka from that.
I'm not entirely sure, but from reading some of the profiles, none of them have Information Manipulation (Type 2), so she probably can't save herself from that level of destruction as it doesn't seem like it's present within the verse.

Iihiko probably does incon Ata tbh (like he always does).

Characters from Ergenverse for 2nd or 1st High 4-C. Nearly two dozen layers ofpassive soul/mind crush and power nullification as well as multi-layered reality warping, curse manipulation, deconstruction, black hole creation, time manipulation, law manipulation, existence erasure, sealing etc. Not to mention resistance to all of the above as well as Low-Godly regeneration in the case of Bai Xiaochun.

Characters from Ergenverse for 2nd or 1st High 4-C. Nearly two dozen layers ofpassive soul/mind crush and power nullification as well as multi-layered reality warping, curse manipulation, deconstruction, black hole creation, time manipulation, law manipulation, existence erasure, sealing etc. Not to mention resistance to all of the above as well as Low-Godly regeneration in the case of Bai Xiaochun.
Range? Cause you need interdimensional to take down the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back