• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My dark self (Battle for eight strongest no Smurf character) - Dark Surfer Vs Yubel

pxq8pbn487s81.png

toon_yubel_by_kraus_illustration_dct734e-fullview.jpg

SBA and Speed equal
Weird Monster:

Infinity Dude:

Goku solos:

Surfer has 3 ways to know the danger, the time gem, cosmic awareness and the Soul gem that will tell him that Yubel is a massive problem and not to play.

So he would snap Yubel in stopped time and then transmutate or delete her

Surfer has 3 ways to know the danger, the time gem, cosmic awareness and the Soul gem that will tell him that Yubel is a massive problem and not to play.

So he would snap Yubel in stopped time and then transmutate or delete her
Power null + Invul on a 4D level go brrrrr
So how many universes do they scale to

Last edited:
Power null + Invul on a 4D level go brrrrr
Resistance go brr, also all his power are 4D, from what I see her invulnerability is for conventional attacks not for exotic things like Time Stop, also nothing prevents him from simply erasing her from history itself aka 4D EE or throwing her across the 2-A multiverse

Resistance go brr, also all his power are 4D, from what I see her invulnerability is for conventional attacks not for exotic things like Time Stop, also nothing prevents him from simply erasing her from history itself aka 4D EE or throwing her across the 2-A multiverse
How layered is that resistance, yes the invul extends to that stuff, and her passive power null extends to shit like BFR and history level ee anyways, it would also stop surfer's methods of sensing yubel's danger

How layered is that resistance, yes the invul extends to that stuff, and her passive power null extends to shit like BFR and history level ee anyways, it would also stop surfer's methods of sensing yubel's danger
a fractal already gives him 4D resistance, he now has a tens of fractals that are the sword itself

about invul, the profile should say so because it give a vague explanation that does not give to understand that last

anyway, Surfer if he want would just change the past and that's it, i dont see acausality

a fractal already gives him 4D resistance, he now has a tens of fractals that are the sword itself
That doesn't mean additional layers of hax, wut
about invul, the profile should say so because it give a vague explanation that does not give to understand that last
blame yugioh
anyway, Surfer if he want would just change the past and that's it, i dont see acausality
Yubel thinks and mind haxes with layered mind hax

That doesn't mean additional layers of hax, wut
it do in verse, more Fractals more powerful

Also, Surfer's powers are cosmic, which are distinct in the verse itself from things like mystical powers.
blame yugioh
huh, should remove the part of YGO in the thread in that case, i see a lot of perfile and scaling chain that no make sense or no have anything, look Elemental Hero or The Egyptian Gods, only Yubel is somewhat good but even is like 70%

either way, we can probably agree that without Speed equal, Yubel is a stone compared to Surfer that is trillons of time faster

Yubel thinks and mind haxes with layered mind hax
he resist, and has his mind complete take by funny 4-D Sword

it do in verse, more Fractals more powerful

Also, Surfer's powers are cosmic, which are distinct in the verse itself from things like mystical powers.
That does not mean they are additional layers of hax, that just means greater amounts of AP
huh, should remove the part of YGO in the thread in that case, i see a lot of perfile and scaling chain that no make sense or no have anything, look Elemental Hero or The Egyptian Gods, only Yubel is somewhat good but even is like 70%
These profiles are literally older than your time on site, but even then, the relevant stuff is in fact right on the profiles.
he resist, and has his mind complete take by funny 4-D Sword
Yubel's mind hax has layers, and has bypassed that type of mind control before

That does not mean they are additional layers of hax, that just means greater amounts of AP
no, I mean, the Hulk was not affected by Strange's transmutation (he says it himself Minute 1:05 to 2:40), but the power of a Fractal affected him transmutated him (Same link but minute: 20:10 to 22:00)

These profiles are literally older than your time on site, but even then, the relevant stuff is in fact right on the profiles.
I know dude, but what i saying they are so outdate that you can see Neo Speed feat has broken two links, lack even the most powers, Zorc has nearly all broken/blocked links, The Sacred beasts rank above Hero, who from the description, is comparable to Yubel to some extent in her base form, but Yubel's own profile makes her stronger than the beasts together.

Like i say Yubel is the one with good profile, she can stay in that place but others are old as hell

Last edited:
no, I mean, the Hulk was not affected by Strange's transmutation (he says it himself), but the power of a Fractal affected him transmutated him
okay that is a single layer, and still doesn't prove that more fractals are more layers
The Sacred beasts rank above Hero, who from the description, is comparable to Yubel to some extent in her base form, but Yubel's own profile makes her stronger than the beasts together.
What, Yubel's profile literally puts her above Neos

okay that is a single layer, and still doesn't prove that more fractals are more layers

What, Yubel's profile literally puts her above Neos
Low Multiverse Level (was able to block and overpower attacks from the Light of Destruction, which could corrupt and empower Yubel)
I not say Neo is equal, just saying that Neo profile make look comparable to Yubel to some extent in her base form like enough for backscaling

Yubel is above neos
neos is bellow rainbow dragon which was the only monster with enough spirit energy to return duel academy home alongside the sacred beasts and she could overpower them while heavily weakened and was just an rm
also oops should've clarifed that yubel's invul is comes from her card effect
3216fb2b7d7db5cc7d032f26e122c0c7.webp

Yubel is above neos
neos is bellow rainbow dragon which was the only monster with enough spirit energy to return duel academy home alongside the sacred beasts and she could overpower them while heavily weakened and was just an rm
also oops should've clarifed that yubel's invul is comes from her card effect
3216fb2b7d7db5cc7d032f26e122c0c7.webp

Someone(in Discord) say me that her invul not cover things such as time stop or thought-based EE, besides that I have my doubts since it is not in her profile as a resistance

Would you send me some scans

Last edited:
Someone say me that her invul not cover things such as time stop or thought-based EE, besides that I have my doubts since it is not in her profile as a resistance

Would you send me some scans?
it's the whole egyptian gods spirit energy stuff where they nullify and aren't affected by any monster effects in the game which is listed as power null atm
so the evidence would be contextualizing that unsure about time stop but i do remember some monsters having time manip such as moving the flow of time quickly and reverse it
for EE you would have sophia and the power of darkness essentially in duel terminal

it's the whole egyptian gods spirit energy stuff where they nullify and aren't affected by any monster effects in the game which is listed as power null atm
so the evidence would be contextualizing that unsure about time stop but i do remember some monsters having time manip such as moving the flow of time quickly and reverse it
for EE you would have sophia and the power of darkness essentially in duel terminal
Well Surfer has resistence to Power Null and his power is not similar to magic

Sophia is CM3, but Surfer is Temporal EE, he make Yubel never born itself

Well Surfer has resistence to Power Null and his power is not similar to magic

Sophia is CM3, but Surfer is Temporal EE, he make Yubel never born itself
head empty to figure this stuff out but yubel is like stronger than darkness post season 4 so she has higher spirit energy than his history EE

head empty to figure this stuff out but yubel is like stronger than darkness post season 4 so she has higher spirit energy than his history EE
Not sure, Surfer's powers become stronger than Thanos' with IG, not only in the sense of stats but haxes, since he add a both power to make it stronger like he say add Infinity to Infinity and the context of the end season 1 about the Infinity sword can used its full power with gems

But well, what about layers transmutation or he change her past?

for transmutation i'm pretty sure there was a card that could do that
but for messing with the past then yubel gave judai protection from darkness's EE and he could remember erased people though it's not on the profile

for transmutation i'm pretty sure there was a card that could do that
but for messing with the past then yubel gave judai protection from darkness's EE and he could remember erased people though it's not on the profile
as i said before, fractals can overcome someone's resistances, the sword itself has a tens of them+IG empowering it

about this, something sounds that has to be activated and is not actual EE, just change her past, a example is like person 1 never know person 2 cuz they go different ways

dunno about layers but i'll reply with what i know atm and that is regarding darkness's EE
it has Phyiscal components such as erasing said person from pictures taken in the past etc so it does affect history as far as we know and darkness's whole thing is that it returns everything to him darkness the void that existed before creation and time were a thing

also found some normal monsters that can turn people into zombies via an energy beam and a sword that can mutate people into darker versions of themselves

dunno about layers but i'll reply with what i know atm and that is regarding darkness's EE
it has Phyiscal components such as erasing said person from pictures taken in the past etc so it does affect history as far as we know and darkness's whole thing is that it returns everything to him darkness the void that existed before creation and time were a thing

Mmmmm, i guess they could incon place with unequal speed, Surfer would simply tear the universe apart in a singularity or throw her to the other side of the multiverse
also found some normal monsters that can turn people into zombies via an energy beam and a sword that can mutate people into darker versions of themselves
Well, Sword do that

although now that I think about it just as a joke, I wonder how crazy it would be if Surfer did the same thing he did to the super hero squad's hero up(14:00) to destroy the Duel sequence, not a real thing about the vs, just for the lol

Mmmmm, i guess they could incon place with unequal speed, Surfer would simply tear the universe apart in a singularity or throw her to the other side of the multiverse
if it's 2-A i don't think she can come back from that physically that but she a way if she gets BFRed or erased via the evolving and reconstructing her body but i dunno would that fall under NLF?
although now that I think about it just as a joke, I wonder how crazy it would be if Surfer did the same thing he did to the super hero squad's hero up(14:00) to destroy the Duel sequence, not a real thing about the vs, just for the lol
e92deceed7ae664ea618581778482734.webp

if it's 2-A i don't think she can come back from that physically that but she a way if she gets BFRed or erased via the evolving and reconstructing her body but i dunno would that fall under NLF?
it's probably NLF with no feats of that caliber or something similar

Fair enough for yubel she starts with Both mind manip and seeing people's darkness which something like their weaknesses insecurities etc

In the serious battles where Dark Surfer fights against someone dangerous, he starts with EE or Time Stop and sealing, his precog, soul stone and cosmic awareness activate themselves when he is in trouble that he himself does not know, showing imagen of the future in some cases

Back