• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this sound like a verse specific thing, case-by-case stuff, so....... it depend on situation
I meant to say verse equalization here. and yeah case by case but logically
those things has to exist as they are fundamentals of reality so they would be able to utilize it to affect each other albeit indirectly

I meant to say verse equalization here. and yeah case by case but logically
those things has to exist as they are fundamentals of reality so they would be able to utilize it to affect each other albeit indirectly
from what i know, in normal case with verse equalisation, no, they are incomparable, because even though they are fundamental, they still different, information is information, concept is concept. also @DontTalkDT already clarify on this

For high 6A.

This guy has plot manipulation. Definitely gonna take Rimuru spot. I don't know about other chinaman

I'm not entirely sure if he actually takes the position or not as I'm not knowledgeable on the verse, can you create a versus thread and if he wins, he'll gain the position.

Phantaminum hasn't even been shown in story, he has no IC starting moves so we have no idea if he'd just plot manip the opponent out of existence.

I've read it till floor 33? Or whatever floor the hell train was years ago.

I thought he appeared more since then. Seeing such profiles make me think that I'm too strict with mine..."he's only harmed by higher axis" instant res to all Powers...guess since Golden Core cultivators aren't harmed by Foundation Establishment ones, i can add all powers till there as resistences then Nascent aren't hurt by Core, add resistences till there, Soul Transformation aren't hurt by Nascent, rise and repeat 10+. Guess having to show or stated that "X resist Y power" is too much.

Scarlet Witch (MCU) should be removed from 9-C as she now has 4D mind hax and resistance. Btw, finally how many layers of mind hax did Ada (5-B) have?
Seeing as how in the latest few chapters it mindhaxed Sasuke using the exact Same method as genjutsu (except the fact that it is actually reality warping constantly applying it), it should scale to Genjutsu layers (or 9 layers beyond baseline (ignoring resistence layers) as is currently accepted)
also Eida should be higher now anyways Since the mindhax range increased (Planetary and Interdimensional)

I've read it till floor 33? Or whatever floor the hell train was years ago.

I thought he appeared more since then. Seeing such profiles make me think that I'm too strict with mine..."he's only harmed by higher axis" instant res to all Powers...guess since Golden Core cultivators aren't harmed by Foundation Establishment ones, i can add all powers till there as resistences then Nascent aren't hurt by Core, add resistences till there, Soul Transformation aren't hurt by Nascent, rise and repeat 10+. Guess having to show or stated that "X resist Y power" is too much.
Xianxia peeps will skyrocket even higher in terms of power if this is how it worked.

And I want it to work like that. Xianxia FTW.

This profile has some questionable... abilities. Not sure how that Immo is type 8 tbh when there is nothing suggestion he'll continue to exist as long as Agony exists.
Yeaaah, that's what i was thinking, but I can't be assed to go out of my way and remove shit like Types 2 and 5 Immortality or anything else cause I'm that ******* lazy

Hey, at least now they do better and don't give the TOG characters resistances to things like danmaku, weather manipulation and such things, although that said that resistance to retrocognition is basically at the same level honestly don't know how they can get such things passed.

Nah, man Even Fate do that bullshit to give Resistence to Supernatural Willpower, so is not the only verse

from what i know, in normal case with verse equalisation, no, they are incomparable, because even though they are fundamental, they still different, information is information, concept is concept. also @DontTalkDT already clarify on this
I meants equalized in a way that despite concept not being established in another verse they will have it and it will be affected by concept hax so by and vice versa

Im not saying info becomes concept and such

William afton fazbear frights currently undergoing crt btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back