• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks for the elaboration, I know everything now!
seriously though is there a blog/crt where any of this is explained
Source trust me bro.

Seriously tho, there's seemly a major lack of scrutiny for convoluted verses that most regular users and staff have little chance of understanding without relying on the "good faith" wank of verse supporters plus I've seen my fair share of peeps straight up FRA train stuff instead of actually reading the blogs/verse explanation pages in CRTs and Vs threads to form an actual constructive opinion.

But that's just another facet of the Vs community brain rot I guess?

I wonder why...
chinamen do all the white lines
Should be at least 2nd given how DS put up quite a fight against ZY, even before several considerable upgrades recently
Mostly because the profile is outdated and should have CM1
He also does just beaten by Bai who has CM1 and resistance to DS' hax to a profoundly dumb degree, as is typical with the chinaman
This is also ignoring the fact that Bai is from the same verse as Saint Emperor Bai and Saint emp should share a spot or second should be characters from Ergenverse
Ji Ning also has the same but on a lower level
So you know, chinaman just being chinaman

Source trust me bro.

Seriously tho, there's seemly a major lack of scrutiny for convoluted verses that most regular users and staff have little chance of understanding without relying on the "good faith" wank of verse supporters plus I've seen my fair share of peeps straight up FRA train stuff instead of actually reading the blogs/verse explanation pages in CRTs and Vs threads to form an actual constructive opinion.

But that's just another facet of the Vs community brain rot I guess?
Yeah, true. I feel like there should be a required explanation blog for anything claiming infinite layers, since it's kind of a huge deal. We wouldn't allow something like a 1-A rating or having all the verse powers to go unexplained, why would this be any different?
brb, i have a CRT to make

For dnd, tldr, the higher your stats the better your resistances, each +1, +2, (not like having 17 CON being 17 layers, but instead the +3 you have is 3 layers) etc is a layer, there are peeps with infinite stats and thereby infinite layers of resistance to stuff

For dnd, tldr, the higher your stats the better your resistances, each +1, +2, (not like having 17 CON being 17 layers, but instead the +3 you have is 3 layers) etc is a layer, there are peeps with infinite stats and thereby infinite layers of resistance to stuff
Infinite stats is a new one to me. Is that from 1e/2e?

Wut

No there aren't. Infinite layers would, at best, come from Abyss scaling. Every layer of the Abyss is made up of the bodies of demons that failed to merge with it. A demon lord is a demon that managed to claim control over the entire abyssal layer, where potentially infinite others failed.

Wut

No there aren't. Infinite layers would, at best, come from Abyss scaling. Every layer of the Abyss is made up of the bodies of demons that failed to merge with it. A demon lord is a demon that managed to claim control over the entire abyssal layer, where potentially infinite others failed.
Yeah this is the infinite layers justifications for DnD

Wut

That sounds a little more solid, is there a more detailed explanation out there? I'd like to know more, if possible.

chinamen do all the white lines

Mostly because the profile is outdated and should have CM1

He also does just beaten by Bai who has CM1 and resistance to DS' hax to a profoundly dumb degree, as is typical with the chinaman
This is also ignoring the fact that Bai is from the same verse as Saint Emperor Bai and Saint emp should share a spot or second should be characters from Ergenverse
Ji Ning also has the same but on a lower level
So you know, chinaman just being chinaman
I myself participated in several threads against chinamen already so I can grasp their craziness, at least to some extent. His resistances to bastard dude haxes has been taken into account, though definitely not all of them as far as this site is concerned (and I'm not talking about stuff like CM1). Ji Ning is just a whole step below these guys so I am not really that aware of him TbH.

Regardless, I'd do the match one by one this time, since every of the opponents is worth considering

Well I obviously get how this translate to hax layers (or at least resistance layers), but where does the infinite part come from? The only way I can see it is if the Abyssal layers absorbed demon lords infinitely, each one stronger than the last, but there doesn't seem to be an indication of that.
Some (edit: abyssal layers) are infinite, the demon lord also can straight up make it so too

That's why I personally stopped using it either way (I was the one that brought it up originally), it's a "possibly" at the absolute best.

I myself participated in several threads against chinamen already so I can grasp their craziness, at least to some extent. His resistances to bastard dude haxes has been taken into account, though definitely not all of them as far as this site is concerned (and I'm not talking about stuff like CM1). Ji Ning is just a whole step below these guys so I am not really that aware of him TbH.

Regardless, I'd do the match one by one this time, since every of the opponents is worth considering
Ji Ning's next 3-B key is his most potent one but at that point he's a 6-D smurf. His current 3-B key is strong but not as strong as the Ergen peeps and their 28+ hax layers and resistances.

Some (edit: abyssal layers) are infinite, the demon lord also can straight up make it so too

That's why I personally stopped using it either way (I was the one that brought it up originally), it's a "possibly" at the absolute best.
Yeah ngl that's too much of a stretch for me. Are the D&D characters in 2-C only that high because of the infinite layers?

We really need a expansion on the Hax page to also list layer standards, as currently it's mostly a free for all as barely anything is written.
Might as well cover smurf hax as well.

Yeah ngl that's too much of a stretch for me. Are the D&D characters in 2-C only that high because of the infinite layers?
Fairly sure is because of stupid range in the case of non-smurf. Even demon lords just by appearing in the Prime Material spawns the existence of entire monsters across the multiverse (Demogorgon's lore, chimeras only exists because he appeared once in the material plane).

Fairly sure is because of stupid range in the case of non-smurf. Even demon lords just by appearing in the Prime Material spawns the existence of entire monsters across the multiverse (Demogorgon's lore, chimeras only exists because he appeared once in the material plane).
Aren't most of those monsters like 9-A though? This feels like the "one trillion lions vs the sun" issue again, except this time it's one trillion chimeras vs Dracula.

Aren't most of those monsters like 9-A though? This feels like the "one trillion lions vs the sun" issue again, except this time it's one trillion chimeras vs Dracula.
The point is to show the abyssal lords have 2-A range even in 2-C

With D&D accepted as "above baseline" 2-A

With someone like Sertrous having stupid power null to people with even higher stuff than the abyss lords.

i feel like people are correlating numbers with layers now

Numbers =/= layers
It was agreed upon that being above infinite people in terms of hax or haxing infinite people isn't going to be layers.

the only time you're gonna have infinite layered hax is by infinite recursion of hax or resistance where people adapt to each others hax in loop

i remember destiny being countless layers for farming each others hax for infinite amount of time thus they improved their hax and resistance by basically letting each other go above each others hax and resistance in a loop

idk about dnd

being above infinite amount of people with the same hax isn't layers

Last edited:
i remember destiny being countless layers for farming each others hax for infinite amount of times thus they improved their hax and resistance by basically letting each other go above each others hax and resistance in a loop

idk about dnd
They are pretty much the same, then. It's just D&D applies it to the entire residency of The Abyss.

D Gray Man supporters did not comment in battle thread.

They can't even interact with Rimuru. (Abstract Existence Type 1) (İnformation Type 2, Embodiment of Laws )

Also, even if they interact, I don't think they can handle High Godly Regeneration.

Since I don't know anything about the D Gray Man characters, I'll write down some wincons that I think are definitive.

Layered İnformation Analyse and EE (İnformation Type 2) (Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills. Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.)

Enhanced Sealing (Can trap his target in a complex number of spatial dimensions),

Madness Manipulation Type 3 via Demon Lord Haki (Aura).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back