• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah except here we talk about the inverse. And no td4 was not removed lol it become td3, the one who was removed is td3 who was td2 but limited to only 1-A.
What did I say? Read I also said the same thing and 1A requirment was removed and inverse or crossovers doesn't change range is still range.

Anyway I think we are going in circles I will put a message in DT wall. Let's see what he is gonna say he was the one who revised it.
And no. It was a litteraly normal human that go to it. His profile doesn't have this smurf range.
Smurf haxes are doesn't need to be listed as in their profile it's about debates. Doesn't Gilgamesh has 1A smurf ? I don't see it profile but don't you guys use that regardless.

They can for the authority people. They can interact with NEP2/ TD3. And interactif with the Root doesn't make your smurf since they can't damage it (bcz difference in power), they just can touch it

Now for the infinity layer it would come to space ishtar mostly, as she is the strongest being in her universe where it exist an infinite number of galaxy god (each galaxy is a god and it's an infinite sized universe). And maybe BB
..the number of affected beings doesn't correlate to potency as it can't be compared to layers to begin with, and so it's just range.

I'd like to submit Satan to be higher on the list, along with Mujin Park in 4-A.

Satan now has thought-based Conceptual (Type 2) and Information (Type 2) Absorption that is layered and can absorb all of someone's powers, as well as Mid-Godly/High-Godly regeneration on a layered level as well via his resurrection of blood.

Mujin has the exact same Power Absorption as well as thought-based conceptual/information paralysis which effects the mind, soul, and cells of the opponent simultaneously (which also works on a lesser level passively) and the ability to seal people in pocket dimensions, etc.

Idk how high this'll get either of them but I'm putting it out there.
Anybody?

Idk who are most of these characters in 4-A tbh, if you want to bump up Satan's/Park's placement then make a thread and if they beat that character then they can have that position.

Idk who are most of these characters in 4-A tbh, if you want to bump up Satan's/Park's placement then make a thread and if they beat that character then they can have that position.
I'm aware, was just seeing if any supporters would show up here to make a case if I proposed them here. I'll make matches in a bit I'm about to eat lunch.

I'd like to submit Satan to be higher on the list, along with Mujin Park in 4-A.

Satan now has thought-based Conceptual (Type 2) and Information (Type 2) Absorption that is layered and can absorb all of someone's powers, as well as Mid-Godly/High-Godly regeneration on a layered level as well via his resurrection of blood.

Mujin has the exact same Power Absorption as well as thought-based conceptual/information paralysis which effects the mind, soul, and cells of the opponent simultaneously (which also works on a lesser level passively) and the ability to seal people in pocket dimensions, etc.

Idk how high this'll get either of them but I'm putting it out there.
no black hole resistance gg
Would have to ask Zara abt Orloff and Li Qiye, but for Ergen, what is his counter to passive and layered Soul, Power Null, and Absorption

no black hole resistance gg
Would have to ask Zara abt Orloff and Li Qiye, but for Ergen, what is his counter to passive and layered Soul, Power Null, and Absorption
How layered, if I may ask? Not familiar with Ergen (yet, I plan to read the novels one day).

How layered, if I may ask? Not familiar with Ergen (yet, I plan to read the novels one day).
Profile puts her at peak celestial, there are 6 major realms before that, with 4 minor realms in each major realm, each minor realm is a layer of hax resistance, so prolly more than 24 layers, may have screwed up stuff there but as abilities grow stronger with their users this should be accurate

Celestials like Gongsun Wan'er and the like are at around 24 layers or more for soul pressure/power null/mind pressure.

Well Mujin or Satan don't really need their mind or soul to uh, do shit, at all, but the power null portion of that is indeed an issue.

Well Mujin or Satan don't really need their mind or soul to uh, do shit, at all, but the power null portion of that is indeed an issue.
That and layered mind control, law-hax, time stop and EE. Though, I suppose it'd take a few shots with EE for it to stick but the rest should work.

That and layered mind control, law-hax, time stop and EE. Though, I suppose it'd take a few shots with EE for it to stick but the rest should work.
Wouldn't the passive fear manip from her aura also be relevant as that would just stop them from acting as well

Mujin and Satan don't need their minds/consciousness to fight, so, no, not really.
So can a decent amount of cultivators who can fight entirely on instinct/with no rationality, but even they would get full stopped by a higher cultivator's aura

So can a decent amount of cultivators who can fight entirely on instinct/with no rationality, but even they would get full stopped by a higher cultivator's aura
No, as in, they can literally fight with their minds torn from their body on a conceptual level.

No, as in, they can literally fight with their minds torn from their body on a conceptual level.
Yes, but the aura doesn't only affect the mind, it also affects the body and its instincts, causing it to entirely freeze up and be unable to do a thing

Yes, but the aura doesn't only affect the mind, it also affects the body and its instincts, causing it to entirely freeze up and be unable to do a thing
Satan and Mujin can fight just fine with their physical instincts removed as well.

Satan and Mujin can fight just fine with their physical instincts removed as well.
I mean I would make a distinction between those things not existing for you, and those things actively preventing you from doing anything due to how much fear you are under

I mean I would make a distinction between those things not existing for you, and those things actively preventing you from doing anything due to how much fear you are under
There's not really a distinction, if you don't need your mind or instincts to function (or even exist for that matter) to function then paralyzing them isn't going to do much either because you don't need them to move.

So long as you have a mind, even if you can exist without it, it can still be affected and controlled.

Anyways, I'll climb up the list by making matches, but personally I think Mujin and Satan stop at spot 3.

What's range? Considering Lévis's personality and the distance he will probably use Magnets Lightning Secondth: Invariable Raigun or BFR

Get crushed to death, BFR or Stats Amp
Shuna's soul, mind and skill consists of information type 2. The only wincon can be BFR.

Shuna starts with sight-based power nullification, information analysis, power mimicry and thought based thought acceleration (1000x).

According to ınformation analysis, she can release her aura containing passive corruption type 2. (transmuttion based).

What can your character do against this? Also, please detail your character's standard battle tactics. Is he using a direct BFR as a starting?

Shuna's soul, mind and skill consists of information type 2.
Whats meters when she doesn't have any kind of immortality or regen
Shuna starts with sight-based power nullification, information analysis, power mimicry and thought based thought acceleration (1000x).
No range
According to ınformation analysis, she can release her aura containing passive corruption type 2. (transmuttion based)
No range
What can your character do against this? Also, please detail your character's standard battle tactics. Is he using a direct BFR as a starting?
He does the strongest thing useful to defeat an opponent. Lévis doesn't care how weak you are, he will always use all his power against you if it's the fastest way to finish the fight.

Also, she is top 8 lol

Can anyone explain what kind of hax the shulk guy has? I can't seem to find anything that could give him a wincon against the Pokemon guys. Not to mention Passives would be useless, considering infinite speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back