• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starting distance 500 meters
Win by ko or death

Rimuru tempest:
Millenium earl :
Inconclusive:

Last edited:

Starting distance 500 meters
Win by ko or death

Rimuru tempest:
Allan walker:
Inconclusive:
Slime High godly regen, abstract existence, reactive evolution, various tons of resistances, and other hax go brrrrr

Allen Walker isn't the strongest 5-B in DGM, it's The Millennium Earl, but idk if anyone in DGM (at least currently, possibly could change when i revise them again) can interact with Rimuru's AE (Type 1), what exact "type" is it, informational, conceptual, thought etc.?

Allen Walker isn't the strongest 5-B in DGM, it's The Millennium Earl, but idk if anyone in DGM (at least currently, possibly could change when i revise them again) can interact with Rimuru's AE (Type 1), what exact "type" is it, informational, conceptual, thought etc.?
Information type 2

....No?

I have arguments that i can make on why someone like The Millennium Earl could win against Rimuru but i'm waiting for the OP to change Allen out with him before i start making them.

Rimuru's AE (Type 1), what exact "type" is it, informational, conceptual, thought etc.?
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiment's of the laws governing the world.

So Law Manipulation and Information Manipulation Type 2 are required to interact with the Light Novel Rimuru.

Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiment's of the laws governing the world.

So Law Manipulation and Information Manipulation Type 2 are required to interact with the Light Novel Rimuru.
Is this really applied to his body? These things seem only for specific powers

Is this really applied to his body? These things seem only for specific powers
"Rimuru is the embodiment of the law ."
What do you understand by this?
"Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' that can even move on his own.And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura"
Or this?

All abstract things, including Souls and Skills, consist of İnformation Type 2 in Tensura.

I don't even know how many times I've said this lately.

After reading through Rimuru's profile i'm fine with him having the 5th position, previously i thought he didn't really had a counter towards Dimensional BFR but after reading through his profile again he actually does have a counter, and since that was basically Earl's only win-con, he'll just get outhaxed by Rimuru.

Actually Rimuru's 5B key took a direct resistance against Dimensional BFR with Vol 15.

Resistance to BFR (Broke out of[25] the Fortress of Dreams which isolates the target in another dimension)

After reading through Rimuru's profile i'm fine with him having the 5th position, previously i thought he didn't really had a counter towards Dimensional BFR but after reading through his profile again he actually does have a counter, and since that was basically Earl's only win-con, he'll just get outhaxed by Rimuru.
Why not update it?
Actually Rimuru's 5B key took a direct resistance against Dimensional BFR with Vol 15.

Resistance to BFR (Broke out of[25] the Fortress of Dreams which isolates the target in another dimension)
That key got changed to Low 2-C

Back