• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to someone like @Expectro2000xxx or @Paul_Frank, they can explain it better then I can lol
Why do you even mention me?
I mean depending on how you take it Nasuverse authority has like 200K to infinite hax layers.
Now regarding this, the 300 million gods of Hindu Patheon was something wrong (don't remember the exact thread were it was explained that it was a mix of mistranslation and misinterpretation of a irl hindu thing) that didn't appear in the actual Lostbelt translation so it was removed from Arjuna profile, so while the Hindu Pantheon is considered one of the biggest (and certainly have more than a hundred or numbers like that) there is no specific number given so is taken as an unquantifiable big number currently. That said though numbers similarly big can be get from the Japanese Pantheon and the whole 8 million gods.

The infinite layers thing from memory come mainly from Extra saga stuff and BB so I can't really comment in that part since my knowledge of the verse is in the Grand Order side of the franchise.
So where did it go before? Or is there any revision opened for this? I heard before that there are only 24 layers.
This was from an old thread were it was stablished around 31 layers for gods as a sort of low ball (using just gods that have actually appeared on the story instead of be mentioned and such) for things, however currently there have been introduced several new gods and things, along with official translations and stuff, so even if go with that route it would be likely higher than 31 layers.

Everything said however, regardless of what layers scaling is used, they would still get at least dozens of layers of resistance negation due to authorities (the resistance negation layers are tied to the rest of haxs potency) so the opponent would still need a high resistance against resistance negation for the layers talk even mattering.

Okay, then I guess I'll have to aim a bit lower and ask what the 3rd Low 1-C chinaman has.
Sorry for the double post, but looking here, it seems Xue Ying (the guy in question) has up to two hax layers and stuff, so netically Sora should take his spot out of having way more layers.

That said, on another note, Yang Qi should be moved to the first Low 1-C spot as he stomped the Nasuverse by being a type 5 acausal apparently.

I recall the Tokyo Babel characters are high in 2-B only by being hard to interact with, so input from others may be valuable here.

With 2 layers, he shouldn't even be above Makina, he is just hard to affect.

Tokyo Babel should be removed, they aren't haxed, just hard to interact with.

I recall the Tokyo Babel characters are high in 2-B only by being hard to interact with, so input from others may be valuable here.
Same with Llama big size in the past, is because of that that since 2021 iirc it was agreed that just be hard to affect don't actually matter for the purpose of this list since this is the "top strongest" not "top hardest to affect" (this comment I think was specifically made by Plack or Everything, not sure right now who between the two made it).

Edit: It was for this reason that those characters got lowered on the list at the time.

i mean, that's why we need moderation to avoid Little Timmy from making a character tier 0 just because they're stated to be beyond dimensions.

As said by Celestial above being hard to affect don't give higher position, aside from the fact that they indeed can interact with type 5 due to shiki and root.
Normally I wouldn't interfere because Muchacho said Nasuverse would have an update. But anyway, how can Nasuverse rank higher than Yang Qi?

Normally I wouldn't interfere because Muchacho said Nasuverse would have an update. But anyway, how can Nasuverse rank higher than Yang Qi?
Likely because the infinite layers end, which I have heard and but don't actually know the details due to not be in my side of the franchise, and the layered resistance negation, plus the sheer variety of haxs and abilities.

What this guy can do?
Light Novel Diablo has this abilitys.
High Godly Regeneration (Information Type 2 ),
Limited Abstract Existence 1 (Embodiment of Laws ),
Immortality Type 5 (Outside the Concept of Death), Layered Death Manipulation resistance, and much more resistance. (Causality, Fate, Law, Powernull, BFR, Void Manipulation ....)

Passive (Death, Radiation,Confosion Inducement , Fear, Sleep Manipulation ... ).

Information Analyze, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality, BFR,Powernull, Mind and Empathic Manipulation(Thought-Based).

(Continiued Way). EE (Information Type 2), İmmortality Type 4 Negation.

Finally, it should not be forgotten. Information Manipulation (Type 2; Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it)

With 2 layers, he shouldn't even be above Makina, he is just hard to affect.

Tokyo Babel should be removed, they aren't haxed, just hard to interact with.
So...

- Tokyo Babel gets removed from 2-B

- Sora gets moved to the 3rd spot in Low 1-C (Xue Ying goes down a slot and so on for the rest)

- Makina should be moved to the 5th spot in Low 1-C (after accounting the above, separated from Arceus and Knives), so Alien X is out of the list in lack of spots

Yang Qi and the Nasuverse seem to still be up to debate, so I'd rather leave the placement of those two for a vs thread or something.

So...

- Sora gets moved to the 3rd spot in Low 1-C (Xue Ying goes down a slot and so on for the rest)

- Makina should be moved to the 5th spot in Low 1-C (after accounting the above, separated from Arceus and Knives), so Alien X is out of the list in lack of spots

Yang Qi and the Nasuverse seem to still be up to debate, so I'd rather leave the placement of those two for a vs thread or something.
How is Sora above Makina, matter of fact how is Arceus even tied with her? Being hard to affect i am guessing and speed.

Like seriously unless these guys have at least a 100 million layers, they aren't doing anything to her, and that's a super lowball, as her RE is instant. A 100 million layers assumes she only gained 1 layer a year, which is a super lowball.

I honestly should push for her being infinite 6-D, and have the "unquantifiable" hax layers on top of that, so there are no more debates here.

How is Sora above Makina, matter of fact how is Arceus even tied with her? Being hard to affect i am guessing and speed.

Like seriously unless these guys have at least a 100 million layers, they aren't doing anything to her, and that's a super lowball, as her RE is instant. A 100 million layers assumes she only gained 1 layer a year, which is a super lowball.

I honestly should push for her being infinite 6-D, and have the "unquantifiable" hax layers on top of that, so there are no more debates here.
Oh, IDK (I could probably argue Sora incons by lol High-Godly looking at the page, but lol offensive stuff getting more priority here for placements), Arceus is even a reverse smurf AFAIK for that matter, Knives also has garbage tier 1 justifications, but apparently there's a downgrade CRT on the works.

Then feel free to throw Makina at the Nasu guys.

Last edited:
Nasu guys can keep their spots, i am not that invested here, for now, you would need more layers than Makina, or RE which gives 6-D layers, combined with infinite speed and above to beat her, like current Knives, as Makina will be a statue compared to them, and they would eventually catch up to her.

Honestly any serious arguments for #1 from me, would come after the LN catches up, cause Makina already has infinite/immeasurable speed there, she just needs the ap which comes later, who knows if her ap won't be boosted too, like everything else.

Side note, who is the strongest Kamen Rider guy, and are they 9-D, maybe i can get a fair match for Shiro, which isn't a stomp.

Edit: So apparently Shiro is already at number 2? Guessing they don't have much hax.

Side note, who is the strongest Kamen Rider guy, and are they 9-D, maybe i can get a fair match for Shiro, which isn't a stomp.
None of the KR people who are 9D have good hax, the strong people with profiles are only smurfs based on the 9D place, and the strongest character (SHS Saber) doesn't have a page but would have decent hax and would be 9D, it is what comes with being a composite of two verses that have each been running for over 50 years
I dread the day wherein all of toei's properties become canon to each other

Yang Qi before the 6D upgrade was using finite hax layers which was a lowball considering infinite cultivators existed and he was above them. Said infinite cultivators got upgraded to 6D, pushing Yang Qi's second key to 6D. There is still a hierarchy at this level but I'll let Rabbit2002 handle it, not to mention I said I would wait for Nasuverse CRT before making a match.

Also Yang Qi's third key might get upgraded so using it for a match might be pointless. Sage Monarch's theme is transcendence, going from a lower world to a higher world. No world exists above the God World until Yang Qi took himself and his world to transcend the plane of existence of the God World, hence becoming the world that exists above the God World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back