• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense unless compiling in profiles affects some other abilities.
Because not every character has Information Manipulation Type 2. Beeing from Fundemental İnformation and Manipulating Fundemental İnformation aren't same thing. Described in blogs is enough.
If his aura is type 2 information in his High 6-B key and via that in uninterractible, then his profile should reflect that.

yeah, and Alte interacts with information type 2 and NEPs .
^Also, when I said this, these are legit things Alte could get in the future that just aren't on the profile, lol.

I have a question. Does Makina have unquantifiable layers only for 7D or is it valid for 6D? I didn't see it referenced 6D but if it also referenced 6D, she should place 2nd in Low 1-C.

So why is it 4th on the Low 1-C list? So if only Low 1-C key is taken without 1-C key, can we use these layers? If that's the case she should go up.:unsure:
because A. I don't really care, B. she can't handle someone who can go faster than her and C. she can't touch peeps that have TD/NEP

because A. I don't really care, B. she can't handle someone who can go faster than her and C. she can't touch peeps that have TD/NEP
So... There's a Xue Ying who doesn't have NEP or TD. Also, TD is immune to conceptual manipulation only. You can physically hit the TD. It's not like NEP.

Speaking of Low 1-C, Sora should take the 5th place since he is 6-D and no one in the lower position can deal with passive Fate Manipulation, Immortality Type 8, High-Godly Regeneration, layered Conceptual Manipulation and everything else he has.
Also, I am fairly certain that the characters from Wizard 101 are 5-D, so Alien X and K.E.V.I.N. should be higher than them since they are both 6-D.

Yeah Sora should at least be 8th, K.E.V.I.N is essentially a mini Deadline so he gets 9th and AX for 10th for being a decently haxxed brick (also his profile says Superhuman physicality twice, so a editing errors I guess?). Vs threads can be made later on, if others contest the current positions.

Wizard 101 is pretty outdated and one of the verse's biggest supporters (@Zenkaibattery1) hasn't been active in awhile

Speaking of Low 1-C, Sora should take the 5th place since he is 6-D and no one in the lower position can deal with passive Fate Manipulation, Immortality Type 8, High-Godly Regeneration, layered Conceptual Manipulation and everything else he has.
Also, I am fairly certain that the characters from Wizard 101 are 5-D, so Alien X and K.E.V.I.N. should be higher than them since they are both 6-D.
Conceptual manipulation? I couldn't see it in profile. Will it also be added to the strongest list? Frankly, I don't think it will be added with these haxs.

I'm sure those are 4-D layers, rather than 6-D ones, although I guess an argument can be made considering the whole "gimmick" came from a tier 1 character in the series.

That said, then one could argue he can stand against even Nasuverse characters, but @TheKingStrategist13 can probably confirm as he knows both verses well.

Don't really care either, but last I remember just being hard to affect shouldn't grant a higher position here, so if Makina slaps them barring them being hard to affect, she should be higher.

Btw Shallow Vernal for 4th 1-C, assuming the higher people are 9-D too.

I'm sure those are 4-D layers, rather than 6-D ones, although I guess an argument can be made considering the whole "gimmick" came from a tier 1 character in the series.
I was talking about hax layers in general rather than their dimensionality, althought they should definitely be 6-D considering that the nature itself of Light and Darkness require the CM to be of that dimensionality imho. In general there are some stuff that I believe should be 6-D in the verse, but for now I doubt I will make any revision about them for time reasons.

That said, then one could argue he can stand against even Nasuverse characters, but @TheKingStrategist13 can probably confirm as he knows both verses well.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I would be of much help here, but, I do know that if we take, say, Gilgamesh, even in his worst Key he has a attack which has the capacity to destroy a 6-Dimensional Realm in theory, even just looking at his profile. That said, Nasuverse is a weird subject- Even if we ignore the fact that Outside of Fate my knowledge become's more lacking... The difference between say, Shirou Emiya, and BB Sakura, is just immense. While I have no doubt Sora could defeat the first, who physically can't even reach tier 4, let alone tier 1, the latter is a much more complicated topic (Especially since BB is possibly 8D via scaling to the Moon Cell's barrier.)

Well, this is the non-smurf list, so the issue goes more into abilities and layers than smurfness.
But I guess the 2nd or 3rd Low 1-C spot are a fair claim then? IDK about chinamen

So where did it go before? Or is there any revision opened for this? I heard before that there are only 24 layers.
Like I said, it depends on how you take it, and the individuals that scale that high I'm pretty sure can be counted on one hand, due to it being the Indian Pantheon having a **** ton of gods for divinity scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back