• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude for the next spot in 8-C

He has passive fate hax

this dude for the next spot in 8-C

He has passive fate hax
Isn't this guy a smurf? He can influence the entire timeline

Sosuke Aizen for 6th spot in Low 4C.

Passive Layered Soul Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement.
Mid Godly Regeneration, Immortality Type 1,2,3,8.
Possible Invulnerability.
(Continued Way)
Sealing, Deconstruction (Atomic) and Space-Time Manipulation /
Illusion Creation and Perception Manipulation

Aizen Sosuke is an Extraordinary Genius. Just by looking, he can understand (Information Analyze) the abilities of his opponents and use a variety of abilities to neutralize them.(Like a Pocket Reality Manipulation and Dimensional Sealing)

He can probably beat HIM but I'm not knowledgeable about HIM.

(Aizen is a smurf only in the High 4C key (TYBW).)

I'd like to submit Satan to be higher on the list, along with Mujin Park in 4-A.

Satan now has thought-based Conceptual (Type 2) and Information (Type 2) Absorption that is layered and can absorb all of someone's powers, as well as Mid-Godly/High-Godly regeneration on a layered level as well via his resurrection of blood.

Mujin has the exact same Power Absorption as well as thought-based conceptual/information paralysis which effects the mind, soul, and cells of the opponent simultaneously (which also works on a lesser level passively) and the ability to seal people in pocket dimensions, etc.

Idk how high this'll get either of them but I'm putting it out there.

I'd like to submit Satan to be higher on the list, along with Mujin Park in 4-A.

Satan now has thought-based Conceptual (Type 2) and Information (Type 2) Absorption that is layered and can absorb all of someone's powers, as well as Mid-Godly/High-Godly regeneration on a layered level as well via his resurrection of blood.

Mujin has the exact same Power Absorption as well as thought-based conceptual/information paralysis which effects the mind, soul, and cells of the opponent simultaneously (which also works on a lesser level passively) and the ability to seal people in pocket dimensions, etc.

Also this is really funny but I don't see anyone on the list with the range to escape Mujin boxing them in a separate dimension or some shit.

Also just say even if both characters haxes layers are same nasu characters still can't interact with NEP type 2 in non smurf. They should share spot or yang qi should be placed first.
They can for the authority people. They can interact with NEP2/ TD3. And interactif with the Root doesn't make your smurf since they can't damage it (bcz difference in power), they just can touch it

Now for the infinity layer it would come to space ishtar mostly, as she is the strongest being in her universe where it exist an infinite number of galaxy god (each galaxy is a god and it's an infinite sized universe). And maybe BB

Also this is really funny but I don't see anyone on the list with the range to escape Mujin boxing them in a separate dimension or some shit.
Mujin has so many haxes it’s wild.

Dude has two types of infinite duplications

one via the fairies who also have reactive evolution and accelerated development and another through just regular ahh duplication that he has through Satan’s powers.

Plus he can just spawn shit on top of you or create a black hole or light you on fire just by saying it and so much other BS 🗿

They can for the authority people. They can interact with NEP2/ TD3

Now for the infinity layer it would come to space ishtar mostly, as she is the strongest being in her universe where it exist an infinite number of galaxy god (each galaxy is a god and it's an infinite sized universe). And maybe BB
Mind sharing the link for the thread where it was accepted for NEP type 2 interaction for nasu characters? Also who else got TD3 aside from root and shiki? As far as I know they are listed as 1A means smurf for low 1C.

Yang Qi supporters also literally arguing for infinite layers of bax I don't see any difference between both

Mind sharing the link for the thread where it was accepted for NEP type 2 interaction for nasu characters? Also who else got TD3 aside from root and shiki? As far as I know they are listed as 1A means smurf for low 1C
The original post where the change was made with the new NEP type 2. I just didn't apply the change bcz at that time didn't have a pc.

And no, not smurf. They can interact with them not damage it.

Mujin has so many haxes it’s wild.

Dude has two types of infinite duplications

one via the fairies who also have reactive evolution and accelerated development and another through just regular ahh duplication that he has through Satan’s powers.

Plus he can just spawn shit on top of you or create a black hole or light you on fire just by saying it and so much other BS 🗿
I know you don't have to tell me 🗿

No? You know you can be 1-A and not needing 1-A range to be touched nor needing to be touched in your globality. If i touch the earth i don't have a planetary range.
The hax / ability needed to touch 1A being is still a smurf.

Bad example you are 3D and earth is also 3D so both exists in same dimension. It's like saying you teleported one character from 3D to 5D but you don't have 5D range. Heck this is the same case. They don't need to harm them to consider that as smurf.
No, is not, you are confusing things, there don't exist such a thing like smurf NPI.
If a character has higher dimensional existence with abstract existence or souls those things still smurf NPI. DMC souls is better example.

Bad example you are 3D and earth is also 3D so both exists in same dimension. It's like saying you teleported one character from 3D to 5D but you don't have 5D range. Heck is the same case. They don't need to harm them to consider that as smurf.

If a character has higher dimensional existence with abstract existence or souls those things still smurf NPI. DMC souls is better example.
It's stupid, shiki exist on earth. And root litteraly exist everywhere, it's not in a "5D dimmension."

Smurf NPI doesn't exist

It's stupid, shiki exist on earth. And root litteraly exist everywhere, it's not in a "5D dimmension."

Smurf NPI doesn't exist
Brody you need higher dimensional NPI to interact with higher dimensional existence with abstact existence or NEP. Even NPI page states NEP is limited to dimensions. Check the note.

Note: The aspects in which a character is not nonexistent in the common sense are what makes them into a 'living' character. As such, if a character with this power is reduced to a state in which they can't display any properties of something that exists (e.g. becomes unable to take any actions), they are effectively dead/erased. A consequence of that is that feats or special reasoning are required for a character with this ability to survive the complete erasure of their plane of existence, as one needs to confirm that they are able to still display some existent properties on a different plane of existence.

Brody you need higher dimensional NPI to interact with higher dimensional existence with abstact existence or NEP. Even NPI page states NEP is limited to dimensions. Check the note.

It's about surviving not interacting you know

It's about surviving not interacting you know
Character surviving 3D structure destruction ≠ character surviving 5D structure destruction.

Character with 3D NEP ≠ 5D NEP. Pretty sure DT even answered this in one of the Q&A thread. I can look for that If you really want.

Anyways-

What stops Mujin and Satan from clearing the 4-A list.

Character surviving 3D structure destruction ≠ character surviving 5D structure.

Character with 3D NEP ≠ 5D NEP. Pretty sure DT even answered this in one of the Q&A thread. I can look for that If you really want.
It's the same NEP. It's just the lvl of existance of the being that make this limit so we don't except that a 3D being survive a 1-A erasure bcz NEP2

It's the same NEP. It's just the lvl of existance of the being that make this limit so we don't except that a 3D being survive a 1-A erasure bcz NEP2
Both are not same in Potency especially TD 3 is currently limited to dimensionality (Damn forgot about this shit ) yeah TD is literally smurf here and I am searching for NEP type 2 answer from DT i will post is later

Both are not same in Potency especially TD 3 is currently limited to dimensionality (Damn forgot about this shit ) yeah TD is literally smurf here and I am searching for NEP type 2 answer from DT i will post is later
It's not limited by dimmensionality tho. And if we talk about dimmensionality, shiki is "physically" 6-C

And one correction but you can go to higher plane without being higher existence. In HP it's was a debate about this, since a human had go to Nya domain

Bad example you are 3D and earth is also 3D so both exists in same dimension. It's like saying you teleported one character from 3D to 5D but you don't have 5D range. Heck this is the same case. They don't need to harm them to consider that as smurf.

I'm pretty sure it's just like NEP2 where we tell that a td3 3D being can't be tell to be td3 higher lvl, bcz it's litteraly doesn't exist in his verse
5D character with no NPI or whatever can interact with Lower dimensional TD3 without having TD interaction feat as for current Standards. That's the sole reason why TD4 was removed and TD3 & 4 merged into single TD. 5D character can bypass 4D or lower dimensional TD but not the vise versa.
And one correction but you can go to higher plane without being higher existence. In HP it's was a debate about this, since a human had go to Nya domain
You still need range above your own dimensionality to reach the higher dimension. It's like if you BFR someone from your dimension to higher dimensionality it's still out of range as non smurf. So what makes you going to higher dimensionality instead of you BFR ing someone else ? Both are same. Still range goes beyond set Dimensionality for the tier.

5D character with no NPI or whatever can interact with Lower dimensional TD3 without having TD interaction feat as for current Standards. That's the sole reason why TD4 was removed and TD3 & 4 merged into single TD. 5D character can bypass 4D or lower dimensional TD but not the vise versa.

You still need range above your own dimensionality to reach the higher dimension. It's like if you BFR someone from your dimension to higher dimensionality it's still out of range as non smurf. So what makes you going to higher dimensionality instead of you BFR ing someone else ? Both are same. Still range goes beyond set Dimensionality for the tier.
Yeah except here we talk about the inverse. And no td4 was not removed lol it become td3, the one who was removed is td3 who was td2 but limited to only 1-A.

And no. It was a litteraly normal human that go to it. His profile doesn't have this smurf range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back