• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Big CRT

A lot is missing, so let me jump right into it.

Mikey is missing Rage Power, Statistics Amplification, Air Manipulation, and Illusion/Fear Inducement

South needs a profile, and he needs to have Rage Power and Statistics Amplification

Angry needs a profile, and also needs Supernatural Willpower and Statistics Amplification

Izana needs a profile, and needs Analytical Prediction

Can you explain why Sano Manjiro Can get illusion / fear induciment?, And also why did he get Manipulation water?.

1. For me it's more about Aura - Fear inducting.

2. for Sano, I'm not sure if he actually gets statistical amplification. If he is in the dark impulsive, then he only chooses this killing intent more to the "berserk" mode And full of blood lust.

And maybe paralysis inducement too since he stop kakucho and senju from moving via his Aura though you could say that's just because they're afraid of him

Last edited:
Okay so you agree with paralysis inducement via his aura then? I already checked the page of paralysis ID it seems you can also get that rating through fear manip/inducement.

Back