• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth´s outerversal hierarchy is higher than TOAA, but for TLoI, well, I can´t tell, as I don´t know much more about that verse.

Oh yeah, I remember now, TLoI is comparable to Azzy in this regard, as both trascend infinite hierarchies of outerversal stuff.

It goes more like:

The Creator > TLoI > Azathoth

After all, Azathoth shouldn´t affect other beings at his level and clearly has bad wisdom to compete against the other two, unless I´m missing something.

The Creator is only better than TLoI because she isn´t truly omniscient.

Bobsican said:
It goes more like:
The Creator > TLoI > Azathoth

After all, Azathoth shouldn´t affect other beings at his level and clearly has bad wisdom to compete against the other two, unless I´m missing something.

The Creator is only better than TLoI because she isn´t truly omniscient.
I need more people (who really understand these characters) to confirm what you say,until then, I do not know if I can totally trust what you say about them, I need confirmations from more people who know these characters...

I basically agree with Bobsican. The Creator, Azathoth, and TLOI do seem to transcend higher hierarchies than our other characters.

Wouldn't TOAA win via being Tier 0, because 0's can effortlessly defeat High 1-A's

No, a High 1-A from one setting can technically have a higher hierarchy than a tier 0 from another. A tier 0 simply does not have any other being above it, nor any minor limitation. We are also planning to eventually merge tier High 1-A and 0 into one, and get rid of questionable omnipotence from the profiles.

Whats the point of Tier 0 if High 1-A can equal it or even surpass it

We will simply remove questionable omnipotence and replace it with reality warping.

@Seol

Like I mentioned, we are planning to eventually merge the tiers into one.

I would still go with TOAA over TLOI, since he seems to be completely omnipotent, while she still has some limitations

Btw does anyone know what happened with undoudtebly first's spofile?

The entire verse was deemed unreliable, so it was deleted.

Antvasima said:
I basically agree with Bobsican. The Creator, Azathoth, and TLOI do seem to transcend higher hierarchies than our other characters.
I also with that, but I do not agree on this classification of The Creator>TLOI>Azathoth, I feel it would be better if it were The Creator=TLOI=Azathoth

Well, those 3 are probably comparable, yes.

It is very hard for me to discern relative differences in stature between them.

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much point to this thread anymore. Should I close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back