• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou - Upgrade Likely H1-A other than Sai Akuto, Hiroshi Miwa, and The Law of Identity.

Akuto goal of opening up the possibility of the world is to save all the creatures in the law of identity story so that they can be free from the story that binds them and this was revealed directly by Akuto himself when consulting with Hiroshi Miwa.

And only in Volume 13 Chapter 6, we can see if all creatures are indeed saved by Akuto, when performing the Void Body ritual all the souls of his creatures are transferred into Akuto, and they together go to the Anti-Universe, a realm that can only be accessed by a Void Body ritual, even Hiroshi Miwa who has become the New law of identity cannot go there without performing the Void Body ritual first.

This can also be supported by the illustration in Volume 13 Chapter 6 where Akuto and Keena wave their hands when he is about to go to the Anti-Universe with the people behind him.

So, we should apply "Likely H1-A" to all character profiles of ichiban ushiro no daimaou such as the extra universal gods, keena soga, yoshie kita etc.

Last edited:
I still don't understand what op means. OP's viewpoint is that Sai led sentient beings to transcend the story created by the law of identity and go against the universe, so everyone should be greater than the next Hiroshi Miwa, right?

I still don't understand what op means. OP's viewpoint is that Sai led sentient beings to transcend the story created by the law of identity and go against the universe, so everyone should be greater than the next Hiroshi Miwa, right?
What I meant in the OP was that everyone became Anti-Universe beings because they were saved by Akuto's Void Body.

But that doesn't mean that everyone who went to the Anti-Universe is greater than Hiroshi Miwa because Hiroshi Miwa is equal to them even though he didn't go to the Anti-Universe.

Because Hiroshi Miwa also transcends the entire Hireraki story by becoming a new law of identity.

Last edited:
What I meant in the OP was that everyone became Anti-Universe beings because they were taken by Akuto's Void Body. But that doesn't mean that everyone who went to the Anti-Universe is greater than Hiroshi Miwa because Hiroshi Miwa is equal to them even though he didn't go to the Anti-Universe.

Because Hiroshi Miwa also transcends the entire Hireraki story by becoming a new law of identity.
時間の無い空間。 物理法則の終わる場所。 因果の向こう。 解げ脱だつ。 すべての者の救済。 けーなは阿九斗の手を取った。 マイナスへと変換されるべく、すべてのさざめく霊れい魂こんたちが阿九斗からけーなの中へ。 声が響く。 様々な声が二人の間に満ちる。 絢子の、淑恵の、不二子の、リリィの、女たちの、男たちの、様々な思い。
Anyway, I think..... Not very good, because the full text of Volume 6 does not explicitly state that everyone can transcend the story created by The Law of Identity alone. It is all about the power of one person to lead sentient beings to transcend,

時間の無い空間。 物理法則の終わる場所。 因果の向こう。 解げ脱だつ。 すべての者の救済。 けーなは阿九斗の手を取った。 マイナスへと変換されるべく、すべてのさざめく霊れい魂こんたちが阿九斗からけーなの中へ。 声が響く。 様々な声が二人の間に満ちる。 絢子の、淑恵の、不二子の、リリィの、女たちの、男たちの、様々な思い。
Anyway, I think..... Not very good, because the full text of Volume 6 does not explicitly state that everyone can transcend the story created by The Law of Identity alone. It is all about the power of one person to lead sentient beings to transcend,
I have explained that everyone went to the Anti-Universe because they were brought by Akuto's Void Body, just like Akuto was brought by Keena to the Anti-Universe. Akuto and Keena transcended the entire Hireraki story because they went to the Anti-Universe with everyone and became residents of the Anti-Universe.

I have explained that everyone went to the Anti-Universe because they were brought by Akuto's Void Body, just like Akuto was brought by Keena to the Anti-Universe. Akuto and Keena transcended the entire Hireraki story because they went to the Anti-Universe with everyone and became residents of the Anti-Universe.
I still don't understand this way of thinking. Forget it, I think it's better for me to remain neutral

I still don't understand this way of thinking. Forget it, I think it's better for me to remain neutral
You should read DT cosmology blog. There are actually two ways to go transcends the whole Hireraki story in this novel. The first is to become part of the Anti-Universe creatures and the second is to become the law of identity itself like Hiroshi Miwa.

Last edited:
You should read DT cosmology blog.

There are actually two ways to go transcends the whole Hireraki story in this novel. The first is to become part of the Anti-Universe creatures and the second is to become the law of identity itself like Hiroshi Miwa.
I think it's better to read the entire verse and summarize it myself, at least after reading the entire text, I didn't read it out......

I'm neutral on this. Personally it would be kind of weird seeing that many High 1-A's in Ichiban but I don't think this is inherently wrong.

Edit: Also, regular users can't ping others.

I'm neutral on this. Personally it would be kind of weird seeing that many High 1-A's in Ichiban but I don't think this is inherently wrong.

Edit: Also, regular users can't ping others.
Yeah, I personally think this can be applied considering that the ending Akuto wants is to save everyone so that they can escape the story that binds them. Sorry, I didn't know that regular users can't ping.

Ichiban will simply upscale. The Afterlife characters will be "1-A, likely High 1-A" and TLOI will upscale to "High 1-A, likely 0"
I want to ask with Akuto's "Likely 1-A" key, he got the key from Afterlife right? So do you think what makes 1-A Afterlife is because of the world with a higher spectrum density? Or is the infinite story that Akuto created almost equivalent to the Aleph-2 dimension?

I want to ask with Akuto's "Likely 1-A" key, he got the key from Afterlife right? So do you think what makes 1-A Afterlife is because of the world with a higher spectrum density? Or is the infinite story that Akuto created almost equivalent to the Aleph-2 dimension?
It's currently accepted that under Possible World's argument Akuto can create infinite R>F hierarchies as nothing but a story and thus be above it entirely, even those hierarchies being but a piece of paper in an infinitely vast room. The cosmology blog outlines as much.

It's currently accepted that under Possible World's argument Akuto can create infinite R>F hierarchies as nothing but a story and thus be above it entirely, even those hierarchies being but a piece of paper in an infinitely vast room. The cosmology blog outlines as much.
That means an afterlife containing Possible World's that is only a piece of paper becomes 1-A? and an infinite R>F story is only equivalent to H-1B?

Sorry, I didn't understand DT's explanation in his blog.

That means an afterlife containing Possible World's that is only a piece of paper becomes 1-A?
No. Possible worlds where infinite r>f hierarchies exist, and you see them as fiction, is enough for 1-A afaik.
and an infinite R>F story is only equivalent to H-1B?
However, seeing it as fiction aka a piece of paper in an infinitely vast room, who Akuto has control over, does make you 1-A. He's essentially completely outside and transcended of infinite R>f hierarchies.
Sorry, I didn't understand DT's explanation in his blog.
Dunno. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

No. Possible worlds where infinite r>f hierarchies exist, and you see them as fiction, is enough for 1-A afaik.

However, seeing it as fiction aka a piece of paper in an infinitely vast room, who Akuto has control over, does make you 1-A. He's essentially completely outside and transcended of infinite R>f hierarchies.

Dunno. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
I just want to ask about Afterlife's 1-A and I know Akuto is 1-A because infinite stories r>f is just a piece of paper for him.

And I also asked if this infinite stories r>f is H1-B only? and not asking Akuto who transcends this infinite stories r>f.

Akuto goal of opening up the possibility of the world is to save all the creatures in the law of identity story so that they can be free from the story that binds them and this was revealed directly by Akuto himself when consulting with Hiroshi Miwa.

And only in Volume 13 Chapter 6, we can see if all creatures are indeed saved by Akuto, when performing the Void Body ritual all the souls of his creatures are transferred into Akuto, and they together go to the Anti-Universe, a realm that can only be accessed by a Void Body ritual, even Hiroshi Miwa who has become the New law of identity cannot go there without performing the Void Body ritual first.

This can also be supported by the illustration in Volume 13 Chapter 6 where Akuto and Keena wave their hands when he is about to go to the Anti-Universe with the people behind him.

So, we should apply "Likely H1-A" to all character profiles of ichiban ushiro no daimaou such as the extra universal gods, keena soga, yoshie kita etc.
No, here are some reasons why I disagree.

1. What falls under the H1A category is anti-universal. and what clearly falls into that realm is Keena with Akuto.

2. All ichiban characters (except hiroshi etc who are clearly not included) they are shown just inserted into empty bodies. some are also explained by mizuki himself. it's on the blog.

the picture, maybe it's just a joke.

No, here are some reasons why I disagree.

1. What falls under the H1A category is anti-universal. and what clearly falls into that realm is Keena with Akuto.

2. All ichiban characters (except hiroshi etc who are clearly not included) they are shown just inserted into empty bodies. some are also explained by mizuki himself. it's on the blog.

the picture, maybe it's just a joke.
I don't care about this anymore, as this thread will never be seen by the staff. But your reasons for disagreeing are debatable.

1. It wasn't just Keena and Akuto who entered the Anti-universe, but everyone else as well, shown how everyone shrank into Akuto's void body just as Akuto shrank into Keena's body.

2. What is mizuki's explanation for that? You can give me that explanation.

The illustration is not a joke, but rather describes how everyone went to the Anti-universe with Akuto and Keena, so there is no joke as you said.

Back