• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you prefer?

Whatever you do, DON´T look up this picture, unless you don´t mind some bleach a la HST.

@Bobsican

I deleted your picture, as I don't want Fandom to ban you.

Anyway, regarding the topic, I personally consider TLOI as stronger, as it is at the absolute top of all hierarchical degrees of narrative, fiction, and reality, whereas TOAA simply views 1-A characters such as Oblivion as fiction.

I have never understood how does a high 1-A compare to a tier 0 i mean i know they would be omnipotent if there wasn't already one or for one minor weakness but it still bothers me as this seems to go against the entire idea of omnipotence

Anyway, regarding the topic, I personally consider TLOI as stronger, as it is at the absolute top of all hierarchical degrees of narrative, fiction, and reality, whereas TOAA simply views 1-A characters such as Oblivion as fiction.
What if it's TLOI against The Writer? What is your opinion?

TLOI and The Creator are defined as on the top of all hierarchies whatsoever, so I personally consider them to have the most impressive power definitions in this wiki. That said, The Writer is basically just an author avatar, and we cannot have a discussion of fiction versus reality.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
I have never understood how does a high 1-A compare to a tier 0 i mean i know they would be omnipotent if there wasn't already one or for one minor weakness but it still bothers me as this seems to go against the entire idea of omnipotence
Well, omnipotence is likely to be removed from the wiki soon (aka, all tier 0s go to High 1-A), which should make TOAA a baseline High 1-A as he only trascends a small countable hierarchy of 1-As as far I know (I mean, he trascends the Divine Creator, who trascends as fiction some baselines 1-A, which trascends everything else as that is High 1-B and below), unlike TLoI, which trascends an infinite hierarchy of trascendense. I think that at this point, you can be High 1-A by simply trascending something outerversal at least twice, am I right?

Antvasima escreveu:
TLOI e The Creator s├úo definidos como no topo de todas as hierarquias, ent├úo eu pessoalmente os considero com as mais impressionantes defini├º├Áes de poder neste wiki. Dito isso, o The Writer é basicamente apenas um avatar do autor, e n├úo podemos ter uma discuss├úo sobre fic├º├úo versus realidade.
And Azathot?

Antvasima said:
TLOI and The Creator are defined as on the top of all hierarchies whatsoever, so I personally consider them to have the most impressive power definitions in this wiki. That said, The Writer is basically just an author avatar, and we cannot have a discussion of fiction versus reality.
But is it not nearly impossible (or extremely difficult) to define a more powerful tier 0? And the best answer is an a tie between all? Leaving a generalized draw between all of them?

Anonimaço said:
But is it not nearly impossible (or extremely difficult) to define a more powerful tier 0?
It's difficult, but defining a legitimate tier 0 in the first place is hard.

Maybe you could generalize "stories" to just be "information" and place your tier 0 above a hierarchy of a realm where information is impossible or meaningless? But idk if this would actually be more impressive.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you were asking about theoretical tier 0s above TLOI/The Creator, my bad. But yes your assumption is accurate, it is really difficult to distinguish between tier 0s.

Bobsican escreveu:
Totallynotchewbacca escreveu:
Eu nunca entendi como é que um alto 1-A se compara a um n├¡vel 0 eu quero dizer que eles seriam onipotentes se j├í n├úo houvesse um ou por uma pequena fraqueza mas ainda assim me incomoda, pois isso parece ir contra toda a ideia de onipot├¬ncia
Bem, a omnipot├¬ncia provavelmente ser├í removida do wiki em breve (todos os n├¡veis 0s v├úo para Alto 1-A), o que deve tornar TOAA uma linha de base Alta 1-A, j├í que ele só transmite uma pequena hierarquia cont├ível de 1-As t├úo longe Eu sei (quero dizer, ele transcende o Criador Divino , que transcende como fic├º├úo algumas linhas de base 1-A, que transcende tudo o mais que é Alto 1-B e abaixo), ao contr├írio de TLoI, que transcende uma hierarquia infinita de trascendense.
Eu acho que neste ponto, você pode ser Alto 1-A simplesmente transcendendo algo do exterior pelo menos duas vezes, estou certo?

Wait, will tier 0 be removed? Is this just a rumor or an assertion? and now? I do not know what else to believe.

Admins have been discussing the removal of Tier 0 in other threads, but idk where the discussion is at now.

I and Matthew have been talking about merging tiers High 1-A and 0 in private, but we need a working plan before proceeding.

Also, I find tier 0 convenient for our visitors, so I would personally prefer to make the High 1-A characters tier 0 and get rid of questionable omnipotence instead.

which should make TOAA a baseline High 1-A as he only trascends a small countable hierarchy of 1-As as far I know (I mean, he trascends the Divine Creator, who trascends as fiction some baselines 1-A, which trascends everything else as that is High 1-B and below), unlike TLoI, which trascends an infinite hierarchy of trascendense. I think that at this point, you can be High 1-A by simply trascending something outerversal at least twice, am I right?
Wait, High 1-A baseline? It is possible? I do not believe it

Anonimaço said:
Wait, High 1-A baseline? It is possible? I do not believe it
Well, all what you need to become High 1-A is to trascend a 1-A like what a 1-A character is to a tier 11 character, something TOAA does in a pretty small outerversal hierarchy, and this comes from the one that made that denotation to separate the tiers to begin with (aka, mii).

Anonimaço said:
What about Azathot? what will happen to it if the system here changes?
It means that all tier 0s go down to High 1-A, which means that Azzy will be limited, which also means that High 1-A dream manipulation can beat it up.

Actually, at the moment it seems more likely that we simply get rid of questionable omnipotence and make the High 1-A characters tier 0 instead, while noting if there is another character above them in the hierarchy.

Grandpa X Girl

Why half of the matches I do wth TLoI end up like this just because the users focus on the blue part of her clothing? Hold on, I just answered myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back