• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to announce the great Po tournament! (Some spots needs to be changed)

Bad news......

Due to the MCU downplayers, they are now trying to put MCU Strange (Along with the whole cast) lower than Tier 6. Which makes this an AP Stomp for po. they may be put at than 6-C, I think that would be a stomp for Po

It's official. They will no longer be Low 6-B. They will be AT MAX 6-C. Which is still an AP Stomp for Po

@GyroNutz. You want me to change your nomination to danny phantom

Mhm I thought about Ken cause his main thing is poking people and making them blow up internally but that might not stick against Po so it prevents a one shot

Well I think it's better to remove Julius Novachrono and Yami Sukehiro because they are stomping

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
how does her informantion manip work??
Also, don't digimon have tier 1 stuff

btw, how do Julius Novacgrono and Yami Suiekho stomping??
1. I don't know

2. It's kinda hard to explain.

Saitama AP stomps but can't get past the resurrection.

Garou has like a 6x AP advantage which isn't an AP stomp, but is also pretty haxless.

That isn't in character and that would actually make po lose due to self BFR

Saitama is haxless (while po outhaxes him), but he has a massive AP advantage and po can't ressurect in this state, so I think saitama is fine

His BFR is to another universe (mortal realm to spirit realm). Arguably he can do the same in reverse with chi (spirit realm back to mortal realm) as he can send himself back from the spirit realm.

BFR'ing to the spirit realm is done via the wuxi finger hold, so Po has to grab his opponent's finger and flex his pinky. He has an easier version where he just grapples the opponent and uses the wuxi finger hold on himself, but he'd be sent to the spirit realm as well.

Back