• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamworks - Kung Fu Panda assorted CRT

My apologies for misremembering the 6-B as 6-A.

Anyway, have we reached any agreements here then?

For now weapons like Oogway’s staff and Walking stick should be added to his standard equipment. With Bamboo Stick being optional for Shifu.

Removing “Likely” from Pressure Points for Shifu.

Subsonic with Supersonic reaction and combat speed for everyone except for Kai, Oogway and probably KFP3 Po.

The Furious Five being plain 8-C via scaling above a young Tigress and being comparable to Mantis which Gyro has a source for.

At least 7-B, possibly 6-B for the god tiers.

The arguments like 8-B, High 8-C etc will probably be talked about in the next thread for now.

Last edited:
Okay. That seems fine to me at least.

What about the rest of you?

I’m kind of confused, I don’t remember me saying the Jombies are comparable. Though with Po KFP3 I honestly don’t think he’s plain Oogway and Kai tier in speed. When they fought on Ice the only time they ever kept up was Po blocking 2-3 hits which I see as combat speed and reaction unless Po already has Supersonic travel speed.
Po dodged Kai's blades in the Spirit Realm too. Though Supersonic movement speed mainly comes from KFP3 Po anyway.

Honestly I disagree. Bandits harming any of the characters is something normal. Before you say that it wouldn’t make sense for any random bandits to be in the same ballpark is correct. Though to be honest to have them in a complete different tier by our standards is kind of odd. The whole reason the bandits get stomped handily everytime is not just that the warriors are physically stronger but massively out skill them.
Skill only goes so far - in nearly all instances, bandits/wolves etc get taken out of the fight in one clean hit. Legends of Awesomeness is a bit inconsistent with this sometimes, but they hardly ever pose a threat to named characters, and generally by our standards the burden of proof for non-named fodder characters to be comparable to main characters (in this instance, the Furious Five or even Po) is massively on the side of proving they're comparable.

The reason they get dispatched quickly is because Po’s hits are still in the end much stronger but still roughly comparable in the end. To try and justify a Bandit and Kai in the same tier ie having them back scale heavily like this. Bandits << The Furious Five < Po << Oogway < Kai. Kai is just far superior but not to an extent that they have to be put on different tiers of destruction that is if they are out on the same tier.
For the croc bandit example, I don't think Po was being harmed really by Fung's attacks, just that he couldn't get a hit in + the fight was interrupted when the villagers claimed the crocs were heroes. It's also possible that their training involved them getting physically stronger (and that Po + the Furious Five's lack of training made them weaker), as the training was physically intensive, and when the crocs didn't have the skill advantage in their last fight, Po had to punch Fung several times rather than hitting him once or twice with his pinkies to take Fung out (worth mentioning that the Furious Five stomped the croc bandit that they were each facing).

With the Chi and physicals I honestly still think they are different. Kai notably uses chi-enhanced kicks and are notably stronger. When Kai headbutt Po it barely hurt him and didn’t even let out any grunt then when he got a chi enhanced kick it exhausted him so hard it left him defenceless and it took time for him to recover. Later in the Sprit Realm Po get headbutt and doesn’t let out a grunt, and a Chi enhanced punch right after knocked him unconscious briefly and was completely defenceless unable to get out of his chains.
Kai didn't use any "chi enhanced" attacks against Po actually in the mortal realm. His foot wasn't glowing green with chi during his final kick. His 52 ton feat isn't done with "chi enhancements" either, where he drags the two large rocks and shatters them against Oogway's barrier, which is his best on-screen feat.

The Furious Five being plain 8-C via scaling above a young Tigress and being comparable to Mantis which Gyro has a source for.
Here's the scan in question. I think what's been agreed upon can be applied.

Okay the copy paste option isn’t working so I’ll just put it into numbers for each one I’m responding to.

1. I think it should be noted that Po actually reacted to the blades then dodged it before it got in insane range that he had to move with speed. Though since Po already has Supersonic, can that be linked on his page since it just blankly says Supersonic.

2. I think it’s that in the end they are still stronger. Po and The Furious being hurt but knocking out them in a clean hit is mainly due to it being a critical hit from them. A clean powerful hit from someone stronger than you can knock them out, the lack of any feats for their stamina also doesn’t contradict this.

3. With the croc bandits not harming Po we actually see them knock out Monkey and Viper on screen. The other fighters are out of the fight for a bit so they are likely knocked out. Fung gets a clean kick on Po and he is out of the fight and later on seen on the ground where he was kicked implying he was knocked out. Po also got a hit on Fung but he shrugged it off. The pinky thing was kind of confusing. The fight involved some throwing into walls and being briefly knocked out by merely being thrown down to the floor, this seems to happen to people throughout LoA even people like Temutai which is obviously PIS. One of the crocs get up right away after being hit 4 times with his pinkies. While it’s possible the Crocs got stronger it should be noted the training for them was more endurance which they lack as they are knocked out easily which would
explain why they could take their hits much better.

4. Right. I do want to note I’m not trying to dis credit of any of his 8-B feats.

5. Alright. That should be noted on Mantis’ profile.

For now weapons like Oogway’s staff and Walking stick should be added to his standard equipment. With Bamboo Stick being optional for Shifu.

Subsonic with Supersonic reaction and combat speed for everyone except for Kai, Oogway and probably KFP3 Po.

The arguments like 8-B, High 8-C etc will probably be talked about in the next thread for now.
Just this should be applied. Gyro and me are still discussing at the moment unless we agree to move this certain discussion to the next thread.

As well as the Building level note for Mantis and a link for Supersonic Po.

Okay. What would the 7-B statistics be based on?

Okay. It needs a calculation as a basis though.

Okay. Is there a calculation for that value?

1. I think it should be noted that Po actually reacted to the blades then dodged it before it got in insane range that he had to move with speed. Though since Po already has Supersonic, can that be linked on his page since it just blankly says Supersonic.
Not entirely sure what you mean for the first part, but I'll add it to Po's page I guess.

2. I think it’s that in the end they are still stronger. Po and The Furious being hurt but knocking out them in a clean hit is mainly due to it being a critical hit from them. A clean powerful hit from someone stronger than you can knock them out, the lack of any feats for their stamina also doesn’t contradict this.
Critical hit? While in real life humans can knock each other out with a good enough hit, that rarely happens in fiction, and if it does then it's usually for a plot reason (e.g. a character sneaks up behind someone and hits them hard over the head while they're off-guard). In the croc's case, the Furious Five/Po consistently taking out these bandits in a single hit is a clear showcase of strength superiority, and we should avoid scaling them for this reason.

In "Croc you like a hurricane" specifically, I think you're overestimating them being "knocked out". They were hit off screen and when they were shown on-screen they were annoyed and a bit dazed at best. It's far more likely that they were hit off-balance like Po was due to their lack of practice rather than being knocked out for like 7 seconds.

Okay. What would the 7-B statistics be based on?
To clarify, here are the reasons for the Paws of Destiny stats:

Po (Post Wellspring Amp): At least 7-B [Canyon Diablo Crater, 10 megatons], likely 6-B+ [K-T Event, 84 teratons] (Immensely stronger than before after being amped by the Wellspring. Comparable to the four constellations individually, including Bao who received the full power of Master Black Tortoise, who previously stopped a meteor using only his chi. Po's Wuxi Finger Hold, which dispersed Po's chi into a shockwave, was able to part the clouds over the Panda Village, even without Po's Hero's Chi.)

Po (Post Wellspring Amp in Spirit Realm: At least 7-B [40 megatons], likely High 6-B [335 teratons] (Po fought evenly with Jindiao in his true form, who tanked a combination attacks from the four constellations twice), possibly far higher (Jindiao had absorbed the entirety of the Wellspring, which was described as an "endless" source of chi as well as the source of all light in the universe)

Basically, in the spirit realm Po is 4x stronger than before due to being able to transform into his dragon form there.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation. That seems to make sense to me.

I think this should be continued in the next thread. Since the conclusions for what the thread was about is concluded. I may continue in the next thread quoting Gyro’s response though for now I think it’s safe to assume it’s best to continue when Gyro is done his thread.

Subsonic with Supersonic reaction and combat speed for everyone except for Kai, Oogway and KFP3 Po.

The Furious Five being plain 8-C via scaling above a young Tigress and being comparable to Mantis.

Mantis building level supporting statement.

Source for Supersonic Po on his page.
This.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, unless anybody here has objections.

Like I mentioned earlier I'll probably put for his Standard equipment:
"Unarmed in Kung Fu Panda, Oogway's staff Post-KFP1, usually his walking stick in Legends of Awesomeness"

With Optional Equipment being the Shift Stones and Bamboo Stick.

Last edited:
So has anybody applied what was accepted here, and if so, should I close this thread?

May I seek for affirmation

Where is Kim put at in AP, LS and speed? He seems a bit different from Po.

Kim is scaled either to his own feat of pushing apart the Great Wall, or above LoA casual Po (since Kim was portrayed as overall superior to Po in the episode). Speed is more him being comparable to Po I believe.

In the page he's scaling to his own feat, he's above all the KFP2 characters but inferior to KFP3/Post-Ke-Pa characters like Ke-Pa himself, Po, Kai and naturally, Oogway.

I think it's fair to have him there

Ah right i forgot, but uh, po and jindao's rating have no justifications besides being faster than before, they should mention why, jindao's worse because is just "immensely faster than before" AKA "he is HH, trust us"

Back