• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to announce the great Po tournament! (Some spots needs to be changed)

Due to the massive Po CRT we had which bumped Po into tier 6. It's time to officially pit Tier 6 Paws of Destiny Po and see if he can defeat all the competitors in the great tournament. Also, I realize we need RULES

2 Nominations per voter

The Po we are using is Po from Paws of Destiny. Try to say which key will be used for the competitor in question

Try to sure the canidate is fair and balanced as well so the fight would be well matched and decisive no matter the outcome. Characters from lower/higher tiers are accepted as long as the character is well matched and not a stomp for either Po or the opponent in question

15 slots max

1. Xeno'Jiiva

2. Danny Phantom

3. Ryüko Matoi

4. Rayma

5. Tornado of Terror

6. Saitama

7: Open

8: Open

9. Open

10: Stella Vermillio

Round 11: Ikki Kurogane

Round 12: Yami Sukehiro

Round 13: Julius Novachrono

Round 14: Animus

Round 15: Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)

Will start the rounds once all the spots gets filled

Just an fyi, High 6-A and High 6-C are seperate tiers from 6-A and 6-C respectively. A few of these matches may be one-sided.

The Human Race is haxless and their 6-C attack is situational. Still a stomp in Po's favour with that aside.

Superman either AP stomps or get AP stomped.

Odin is iffy since he stomps people far above baseline Low 6-B, which is already above Po's AP. He may be getting upgraded too.

Tbh, after seeing how pitiful the profile for The Human Race is. I will remove them from the bracket and change it to someone else

The Human Race profile needs to be revised

After reviewing the KFP profile again. I have to remove the superman matchup, because DCEU supes is absolutely haxless and Po would stomp him.

So, now we are empty

Yeah she seems quite haxless, though it's worth mentioning that Po doesn't have resurrection in his 6-A key.

His resurrection works because when he dies he is sent to the Spirit Realm due to being a Kung Fu Master, and can return to the mortal realm. However, if he dies in the Spirit Realm, he dies for good, and his 6-A form can only exist in the Spirit Realm.

I clarified this on Po's (and others) profiles under the weaknesses section.

Nah his High 6-C form has resurrection so long as he doesn't get killed in the Spirit Realm.

We could, but his 6-A form is just Post-Wellspring Po when he's in the Spirit Realm.

Right off the bat.

Sans is really gonna struggle against Po.

His main method of damage dealing is basically useless.

I'm pretty much ready to call it a stomp for Po.

I mean I guess but.

Karmic Retribution is basically useless because Po is super benevolent and hasn't really killed that many people.

And Sans would die in one hit anyway.

Back