• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to announce the great Po tournament! (Some spots needs to be changed)

Karmic Retribution isn't based on number of sins, afaik that's a fan theory.

Why would it be called Karmic Retribution if it wasn't based on sin count? Clearly the whole point of the ability is to punish those characters who have done a lot of malevolent things.

I don't think it's officially called Karmic Retribution either.

That's an assumption, nothing else suggests that it increases in power with sin count.

Oh yeah, you're right. I assumed it made sense because you only fight Sans after killing all the other monsters in the game so you would naturally have a lot of sins.

From reading sans profile again. I feel like it can work, especially since sans can evenly fight with far stronger beings.

It's just Pyra, Zelda, and Zilla that are iffy

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I need alink because when I went to ikki's profile he is High 7-C.

That is ok since it isn't tier restricted if the match is still fair
Ikki is a low 7c that can fight low 6B's with skill. He has a nice deal of dura neg too so it'll be fine.

I'm axing all the pre vote canidates and keeping all the ones which other users voted for, or else what is the point of this tournament.

We got WAY more spots to be filled now.

Biggest problem is the Po VS Lancer fight, I don't know if it should be killed or kept open

I don't even know if the space-time manip will matter much against Po. Wormholes, Po can deal with via his own portals and range. If space time is destroyed around Po, that doesn't matter either since Po is unaffected by moving around before the universe was even created.

So we are just left with 1 potentially really good wincon hax.

I think that is fine then, as there needs to be wincons on both sides.

Also, would Rayman be with items or without items.

Also, can you close the Po vs lancer fight since we restarted the competitors

Back