• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamworks - Kung Fu Panda assorted CRT

If only.
But considering he offscreens an MegaMan.EXE tier feat on the spirit realm it might be pretty high.
It will be crazily high if we consider the portion of spirit realm Jindiao has searched is even universe sized.

Kung Fu Panda happened in an alternate (?) China, so the search speed as a very bold hypothesis should be country sized.

Probably.
I would argue the whole realm should be more than just one country though, given other settings like Japan have appeared in the series.
But eh.

May I seek for affirmation

Where is Kim put at in AP, LS and speed? He seems a bit different from Po.
He's on his own tier at the moment. I'd argue with the durability scaling but I'm not too interested in doing so, since that's the only time Po took hits from a High 8-C opponent, add that it's LoA where the show doesn't apply too much to the movies. I think it's better to keep them at 8-C for consistency. Kim was only in a single episode so it's fine to keep him there.

LS everyone is in the same bracket, his Great wall feat and Shifu grappling Kai all are Class M.

Speed Kim normally walks casually, though has attack speed and reaction speed to land hits on Po and catch him off guard.

Ah right i forgot, but uh, po and jindao's rating have no justifications besides being faster than before, they should mention why, jindao's worse because is just "immensely faster than before" AKA "he is HH, trust us"
It's already justified on Po's profile tho, Jindiao's profile could state that he scales in speed explicitly ig.

So has anybody applied what was accepted here, and if so, should I close this thread?
I applied everything I think

That reminds me that the shockwaves caused by Kai and Oogway during their battle could be calculated and get some pretty high results, methinks
This and this could get some impressive results. The latter would probably be added to the current 52 ton tally. There's a couple of other feats that I want to have another look at too.

Thank you for helping out. I suppose that this thread can be kept open to get some new feats calculated then.

You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Would you be willing to handle this as well please?
I can try

I'm assuming if they aren't outliers they can probably be used.

Those feats only really scale to Kai and Oogway and others on their level like Po once he mastered chi, who are clearly well above the other characters. Po without that wasn't a threat to him and Tigress only caught him off guard once because he was toying with Shifu and the others.

It's not necessarily inconsistent to put Oogway, Kai and post-mastery of chi Po there

Uh sure but just saying I may not be able to do it for a bit since I’m not at my pc
Alright

Here are the images I was gonna use, measuring Ke-Pa's head (you can see it in the first image, under the yin yang symbol) based on Po's height (6'2" or 187.96 cm) and from that the crater's diameter and the depth (with the second image). Simple craters are relatively small with depth-to-diameter ratios of about 1:5 to 1:7 and a smooth bowl shape, so I'd recommend using 1:6 if the second image isn't good enough to find the crater's depth. I was gonna use this calculator since that site's pretty good and has a lot of shapes. Also, since only a few small chunks of the jade palace remained, I'm gonna say the crater was done with either pulverization or vaporization. There are no chunks of earth or rock anywhere.

Alright

Here are the images I was gonna use, measuring Ke-Pa's head (you can see it in the first image, under the yin yang symbol) based on Po's height (6'2" or 187.96 cm) and from that the crater's diameter and the depth (with the second image). Simple craters are relatively small with depth-to-diameter ratios of about 1:5 to 1:7 and a smooth bowl shape, so I'd recommend using 1:6 if the second image isn't good enough to find the crater's depth. I was gonna use this calculator since that site's pretty good and has a lot of shapes. Also, since only a few small chunks of the jade palace remained, I'm gonna say the crater was done with either pulverization or vaporization. There are no chunks of earth or rock anywhere.
And it's complete

So either we stick with the City Block level values or the Small Town level ones

It's quite the jump, tbf, but the likes of Oogway, Ke-Pa and Kai are well above most other characters.

So uh... tier 7 Kung Fu Panda just happened all of a sudden. Damn.

This calc should be revaluated since it doesn't calculate the huge crater Ke-Pa made.
So uh, good news and bad news. The pixel scaling is a bit off in the Ke-Pa calc already - Psychomaster recalced it at Low 7-C using updated pixel scaling without considering the crater. But I think that crater was already there? If you've seen the episode "A Stitch In Time", Fenghuang and Po travel to a time before the Jade Palace was built, and there was that same massive crater then iirc. There are some underground rooms + passages under the Jade Palace which could be accounted for but unless you assume that they filled in the entire crater volume then idk how accurate the calc could be.

Great that we have a new calc of a feat performed by early Kai that will scale to all top tiers + Paws of Destiny base tiers. Scaling wise, Oogway obviously scales. Kai is far above this feat as near the end of the film he's absorbed the chi of Oogway and nearly all the Kung Fu masters in China. Ke-Pa is also far above the feat scaling above Oogway, but then Po with the Hero's Chi beat Ke-Pa in two hits and Oogway beat Ke-Pa too with his Hero's Chi, likely in a similar fashion. Mastery of Chi Po is stronger still.

Kai (Start of Movie) = Oogway << Kai (Chi of Oogway + nearly every master) << Kai (If he got chi of Tigress and all pandas in the village) << A portion of Po's mastered chi < Mastery of Chi Po <= Po (Paws of Destiny Hero's Chi) < Jindiao (With Po's Hero's Chi).

Oogway < Ke-Pa << Hero's Chi Po <= Hero's Chi Oogway

Only outlier here really is Po's durability scaling to Kai. Wasn't so much of a problem when the gap wasn't that massive and the upscaling was ambiguous, but now we have Kim the Invincible who gives an upper limit to Po's strength in Legends of Awesomeness and a bigger gap that'd put Po's durability around 4500x his AP. For KFP3 Po, this really boils down to if we scale Po to Kai directly. If we say his AP is 8-B based on the 36 ton punch that Po took that'd be hiding an outlier since that'd imply Kai was holding back massively for no reason. Similar case for Paws of Destiny Po.

tl;dr the crater may not have been caused by Ke-Pa (I can find an image if needed for proof), 7-C scaling is pretty wild, KFP3 Po's durability seems like an outlier now

Okay. What do you all think that we should do here then?

Side note: Abaddon uses Psycho's recalced pixel scaling for the stairs already which I just noticed. The actual "single stair height" still seems a bit inaccurate to me since Oogway's calculated height of around 1.77m would make the stairs seem bigger, but eh, probably nothing major.

Okay. What do you all think that we should do here then?
New calcs can be applied to Kai's, Oogway's, Ke-Pa's, Jindiao's and Po's profiles (but only for Hero's Chi/Mastery of Chi Po). I'd consider base Po's durability scaling to Kai an outlier now (unless we want to scale base Po's AP too?), though that's up for discussion.

Only outlier here really is Po's durability scaling to Kai. Wasn't so much of a problem when the gap wasn't that massive and the upscaling was ambiguous, but now we have Kim the Invincible who gives an upper limit to Po's strength in Legends of Awesomeness and a bigger gap that'd put Po's durability around 4500x his AP. For KFP3 Po, this really boils down to if we scale Po to Kai directly. If we say his AP is 8-B based on the 36 ton punch that Po took that'd be hiding an outlier since that'd imply Kai was holding back massively for no reason. Similar case for Paws of Destiny Po.

tl;dr the crater may not have been caused by Ke-Pa (I can find an image if needed for proof), 7-C scaling is pretty wild, KFP3 Po's durability seems like an outlier now
I haven't been too interested in the verse but I'll just comment on the 7-C scaling. I'm fine with Kai and Oogway there. KFP3 Po should stay at 8-B in my opinion. Both Tier 7 feats were shown in the first scene trying to execute and show Kai as this extremely powerful creature that can destroy those giant rocks. Kai starts to build down later in the film not consistently on the Tier 7 level and levels more down to Tier 8 feats as the film progresses and isn't treated as similarly as his beginning feats. KFP3 Po should only really scale to the one punch that Kai was portrayed as at that point, Tier 7 Oogway is fine cause he took that shockwave.

So uh... tier 7 Kung Fu Panda just happened all of a sudden. Damn.

So uh, good news and bad news. The pixel scaling is a bit off in the Ke-Pa calc already - Psychomaster recalced it at Low 7-C using updated pixel scaling without considering the crater. But I think that crater was already there? If you've seen the episode "A Stitch In Time", Fenghuang and Po travel to a time before the Jade Palace was built, and there was that same massive crater then iirc. There are some underground rooms + passages under the Jade Palace which could be accounted for but unless you assume that they filled in the entire crater volume then idk how accurate the calc could be.

Hmm, but surely there must've been some land supporting the palace...

Back