• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering for High Outerversal and tier 0s (1 per verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>When you kinda agree with Cal on his unpopular opinion.

(Though I dont know much about the verse, all I know is from the few episodes of anime ive watched and some from what ive read here)

@Cal

The Law of Identity's entire deal is that it is at the top of all fictional hierarchies. That is rouhly identical to The Creator.

@Bobsican

The Majestic Presence and I/O are being downgraded. You shouldn't include it in your list.

So The Law of Identity's deal is that its beyond the infinite fictional hierachies or something like that?

Antvasima said:
Personally, I think that The Creator >= The Law of Identity > Featherine Augustus Aurora > Azathoth > Yog-Sothoth >>> The Writer > The Overvoid > The One Above All >= Kami Tenchi, but that is just me. It is very hard to properly compare characters of this level.
Also, I updated my previous post.

@PsychoWarper

It is supposed to be at the absolute top of ALL fictional hierarchies.

Alright, that makes sense, and if that's true then its ranking is deserved but where does that come from?

I don't know, but that is the explanation that I was told.

Antvasima said:
@Cal

The Law of Identity's entire deal is that it is at the top of all fictional hierarchies. That is roughly identical to The Creator.
Yet when that's said for TOAA it gets laughed at? At least with Marvel, you could say that it's so big and widespread that Disney could like, buy off any competing verse for the strongest is some bs like that. Daimao? Such an obscure verse that claiming superiority over all other fictions sounds even more ridiculous than TOAA's.

Sorry if that sounded confrontational. Not my intent.

@Cal

As far as I understand, The-One-Above-All's deal is that it perceives everything within Marvel as fiction, including Oblivion and The Beyonder, which is similar to Kami Tenchi. There is no mention of transcending infinite reality-fiction hierarchies.

Obscurity is also not relevant for our tiering standards.

No problem in any case.

Who would've known the strongest character in fiction is the one and only Creator.

and I thought there were two laws of identity.

@Ant. I might've worded what I meant incorrectly and I apologize.

TOAA was stated to be the supreme being for all fictions. Many people, including you iirc, back in the day said that it is so ridiculous for Marvel to claim ownership over all other fictions so that statement holds no water. Yet Ichiban Daimou, a verse that's even more ridiculous to claim that it has ownership over all fictions, gets away with it somehow nowadays and gets regarded as the second strongest verse in fiction.

@Cal

It is ridiculous to claim ownership of all fiction, for any franchise.

The difference is that, as far as I understand, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou mentions an infinite hierarchy of reality-fiction differences, similarly to Umineko, which is what I base my evaluation on.

Daimao doesn't even use Omniverse (all of reality and fiction)-like concept unlike likes Marvel or When They Cry.

If you guys don´t see why TLoI is in her spot, you can just check the knowledgeable members list or just check the verse page to ask someone actually hardcore in the verse.

I suppose that the pointless derailment makes this a good place to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back