• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Licht vs Yu Kanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is much simpler. From what I understand, when Yu uses the level 3 and up illusions, he proceeds blitz people he was previously comparable to. Why this lets him beat Licht is that both of their speed amps are unquantifiable but Licht’s doesn’t let him speed blitz people who were just equal to him which would make it demonstrably slower than Yu’s, who has multiple of these speed amps.

Alright.

How do we know the first couple of speed amps are up to Licht’s amp? A multitude of unquantifiable amps shouldn’t be placed above Licht’s amps that’s also unquantifiable.

Don’t forget Licht still has a plethora of dodging abilities too that I’ve repeatedly mentioned. So even at speed equalized, Licht would be above him with these dodging and counter attacking abilities without amps. Which makes it harder to know if these amps surpass Licht without amps but with these abilities, Licht with reinforcement magic and these abilities or Licht with reinforcement + negative mana + these abilities or Licht with reinforcement + negative mana on the highest level + these abilities (I won’t use the highest level because I’m unsure if Licht got curropted out of his will or if he couldn’t handle it for long at the highest level, but do I need to use it?)

Would Yu even be willing to use a suicide amp against someone with super convenient flight?

On the unquantifiable speed amp part, Licht’s amps do not let him blitz comparable people, Yu’s do. Then we have Yu being able to use multiple of these blitzworthy amps. We may not be able to slap a number onto how fast these make him but we also don’t need a measuring tool to see that an elephant (Yu’s amp) is bigger than a rhino (Licht’s amp). We just look and we can tell.

Going by what Deceived has said, he has used them in multiple fights. We also wouldn’t be talking about these amps if he didn’t use them.

Do you mind expanding on the Negative Mana stuff? I don’t know what that does.

I disagree with changing characters as a whole and the ocean thing was absolutely stupid. Swapping out ENO however made perfect sense as no one had the ability to actually do anything to him. He was a giant blob of water that no one could actually disperse and lacked shit like a mind, soul or energy system for people to even affect.
Dry would have whooped that things ass harder than he would have whooped Centipedes ass though

I disagree with changing characters as a whole and the ocean thing was absolutely stupid. Swapping out ENO however made perfect sense as no one had the ability to actually do anything to him. He was a giant blob of water that no one could actually disperse and lacked shit like a mind, soul or energy system for people to even affect.
Entei meanwhile: Bark

On the unquantifiable speed amp part, Licht’s amps do not let him blitz comparable people, Yu’s do. Then we have Yu being able to use multiple of these blitzworthy amps. We may not be able to slap a number onto how fast these make him but we also don’t need a measuring tool to see that an elephant (Yu’s amp) is bigger than a rhino (Licht’s amp). We just look and we can tell.
Licht has blitzed Zagred without any of his amps, using teleportation, flight and stealth effectively. This is why I asked you if some of Yu’s amps can work against a comparable character with teleportation, flight, stealth mastery, etc. Imagine if Licht uses reinforcement magic on top of that. with negative mana to boost his magic.

Going by what Deceived has said, he has used them in multiple fights. We also wouldn’t be talking about these amps if he didn’t use them.
I know he uses them, but it’s a weakness more so than an advantage. these amps drain his life force.
and the after effects are pretty bad… well if he doesn’t die in the process.

Do you mind expanding on the Negative Mana stuff? I don’t know what that does.
Negative mana is mana obtained from the underworld. It is used to cast forbidden magic. It boost the users’ magic tremendously, at the risk of curroption. Elves are capable of handling negative mana without any side effect except they use it at the highest level, in which they struggle and eventually turn into an Ancient Demon and go berserk.

so I was like Licht uses negative mana to amp his reinforcement magic even greater.

that an elephant (Yu’s amp) is bigger than a rhino (Licht’s amp).
Nice quote. Albeit the elephant is dying while the rhino can fly and get fatter with more negative mana.

Would Yu even be willing to use a suicide amp against someone with super convenient flight?
He used his amps that drain his power while being in a dimension that was gonna be erased while fighting someone who had greater stamina, so yeah I think he'll use them to gain an advantage. And Lichts flight won't matter much since Yu can jump high.

He used his amps that drain his power while being in a dimension that was gonna be erased while fighting someone who had greater stamina, so yeah I think he'll use them to gain an advantage.
The dimension part wasn’t necessary 🤨 what would that do? Boost his blood pressure?

amps drain life too, I think it even corrupts him.

And Lichts flight won't matter much since Yu can jump high.
BRO, ARE YOU REALLY COMPARING JUMPING TO FLYING?

Licht literally has far higher mobility…

no just shows in dire situations he's not hesitant to risk it all so he wouldn't going off of Licht just flying
Weird how you don’t see what the consequences will be if he can’t tag someone with free acrobatic flying reaching the clouds + stealth mastery + teleportation + reinforcement magic that is amped with negative mana… bro..

Man, I really, really... regret not looking at Yu's profile (and his matches) more carefully due to his godforsaken speed boosts. Then again, I am vaguely sure that I wasn't around when Yu was accepted, so meh.
I KNOW RIGHT!
We shouldn’t be giving up easily
cuz wtf is all this boost 💀

NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A STOMP EVERYONE MAKES IT SEEM, DO NOT GIVE UP TILL YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL YOUR OPTIONS…

Weird how you don’t see what the consequences will be if he can’t tag someone with free acrobatic flying reaching the clouds + stealth mastery + teleportation + reinforcement magic that is amped with negative mana… bro..
Nah I acknowledged them all. just don't think Yu's having trouble with that. Also Licht doesn't even use his Teleportation often from what I remember so I'm just ignoring that.

The I look at this fight is that Licht's gonna have to come down and start fighting with his swords since you're arguing this whole fight thing it's just gonna give Yu more time to dodge all his attacks. so I'm really just seeing the flight argument as irrelevant.

The I look at this fight is that Licht's gonna have to come down and start fighting with his swords since you're arguing this whole fight thing it's just gonna give Yu more time to dodge all his attacks. so I'm really just seeing the flight argument as irrelevant.
Come down and do what? 💀

He spams ranged attacks like it’s nothing as soon as you’re out of melee range.
What are Yu’s feats against Danmaku?

If for some ghastly reason he decides to fight In melee range after trying danmaku, he can’t be sensed and would suddenly appear on his opening undetected. (Stealth mastery, resistance to precognition)

Last edited:
fight with his three swords 💀

None really but he has his own pseudo danmaku (not added on his page) but its wtv. He'd used them to block attacks from Licht's danmaku albeit his number of attacks are smaller but still that and dodging he wouldn't have a problem.
Licht can stay up and use conquering eon to oneshot

Licht can stay up and use conquering eon to oneshot
  • The lowest Low 6-B+ characters such as Licht with Conquering Eon are scaled to the combined power of the elves whose powers went into his Ultimate Sword Magic (4.3 Teratons)
Yu's already 1.7 teratons in base, after getting amps to fight much stronger opponents like a lvl 4 Akuma or Bolic, He's not getting one shot by this attack.

• The lowest Low 6-B+ characters such as Licht with Conquering Eon are scaled to the combined power of the elves whose powers went into his Ultimate Sword Magic (4.3 Teratons)
Yu's already 1.7 teratons in base, after getting amps to fight much stronger opponents like a lvl 4 Akuma or Bolic, He's not getting one shot by this attack.
He will absorb Yu magic too and fire it back much stronger

Why not we have saint stage in BC and Ultimate magic too? You can't just say there not similar for VE just so your character wins
Because saint stage magic does like one similar thing to innocence and idk how Ultimate magic even compares to Innocenc. And this doesn't give Yu some big advantage nor does it let him win lol. That's what you're doing by equalizing the energy allowing Lichts abilities to work on Innocence.

Because saint stage magic does like one similar thing to innocence and idk how Ultimate magic even compares to Innocenc. And this doesn't give Yu some big advantage nor does it let him win lol. That's what you're doing by equalizing the energy allowing Lichts abilities to work on Innocence.
Majority rules and more people agree it can be equalized trough VE

Majority rules and more people agree it can be equalized trough VE
Speedster count how many people agree with the ve. And even if it was majority rule you'd be accepting the obvious disadvantage Yu has from it allowing this become heavily in Licht's favor.

Speedster count how many people agree with the ve. And even if it was majority rule you'd be accepting the obvious disadvantage Yu has from it allowing this become heavily in Licht's favor.
Arnold, DD, fanta, nierre, me and should I keep going?

None really but he has his own pseudo danmaku (not added on his page) but its wtv. He'd used them to block attacks from Licht's danmaku albeit his number of attacks are smaller but still that and dodging he wouldn't have a problem.
Are you sure? Licht’s slashes have high AOE on top of large numbers.

don’t forget Licht’s amps.

a single one of those ranged slashed will be severely damaging unless Yu’s life draining amps work on his durability too

How does Yu boost take him from 1.7 Terratons to remotely close to 4.3 Terratons?
1.7 to 4.3 is not enough to one shot. its only a 2.5x difference, aka not a one shot. And his boost go from hurting people he's relative to to one shotting them or tanking attacks that previously would one shot him.

1.7 to 4.3 is not enough to one shot. its only a 2.5x difference, aka not a one shot. And his boost go from hurting people he's relative to to one shotting them or tanking attacks that previously would one shot him.
1. Never said it was a one shot, I said it will severely hurt him.
2. Yu’s durability is improved by his boost or just his speed and attack? give an instance.
3. Don’t attempt to fallaciously quantify an unquantifiable boost by associating it to our standards, especially if the author doesnt know our one shot standards. In some works a 2x boost is enough to one shot. Heck even 4.3T one shots 1.7T in black clover if not for the Devil heart regen.

Never said it was a one shot, I said it will severely hurt him.
if it not one shotting then its not severely hurting him, and as I said first page
Yu got the higher LS, he could just slap this attack back and not even take the full force.

Yu’s durability is improved by his boost or just his speed and attack? give an instance.
He can block attacks with his swords that are above 1.7 Teratons with his illusion amps so yeah.

Yu can’t fight if badly damaged?
Fought Boric while badly injured.

This is not how Lifting strength is used.
Well I’m so going off the fact that Asta and Yuno struggle with deflecting attacks from Zagred and Licht, if lifting strength doesnt correlate then its fine Yu ap would just allow him to deflect as well.
Attacks from who?
Boric attacks with his strongest attack and Yu withstands it for a while but it kept getting stronger so his swords would be able to do similar feat to conquering eon or just flat out slap away weaker attacks. This was ofc with lvl 3, after he had already been fighting for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back